Want to earn a quick $5? Send me a PM - Cowfin
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Goal to pay my bills and stay home with kids and go to school 500.00 month

User
    Thanks

Default Goal to pay my bills and stay home with kids and go to school 500.00 month

Well I have been with Mturk for a long time now off and on nothing steady i have made a total of about 1200 since being with them in 2010 or 2011. However I have now moved into a bigger house and I am going to school online from home and have 3 kids 1 in school one in vpk and one at home with me so I can not afford to work out of the house. I really want a job so I decided to go back to turking i am very fast with my fingers and computers and when I was on mturk before I easily made 5-25.00 a days in just a few hours. i was going to set my goal for 300a month but i know that if I can make 16.00 a day i could do 500 so thats what i am going for to help pay rent and other bills.

2. Thanks: (5)
    User
    Thanks

Great goal!! I'm sure you can do it!

4. Thanks: (3)
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,774 Times in 3,819 Posts

Good luck, this coming week will probably be slow, but it should be easily attainable ($500/month rate) by mid-January.
    Tampermonkey/Greasemonkey
    Preview & Accept + Autoaccept by default [NEW UPDATE]

AHK Scripts:
    Joe Elliott
    Survey helper v 1.1 (use keys instead of mouse clicks to fill bubbles)
    SET Master yes/no (for Chrome)
    2nd survey helper , instructions/info: here

How to use: http://autohotkey.com . (In progress/on some scripts) First line of code after "USAGE" explains overall instructions, along with comments after each hotkey (number followed by :: ) for specific keys as needed .

6. Thanks: (2)
    User
    Thanks

well right now I have 92.00/500

Thanks

nice!

User
    Thanks

Very nice! How the heck does anyone make $25 in a few hours? It takes me all day to get $20 if I'm lucky.

User
    Thanks

Default Goal update

I get up early and work so that when my kids are up I am done I m still trying for 500.00 this month but since it was so slow I will probally make about 300-400 I start around 6 am and fininsh around 9 or 10 it all depends on the hits and the time and price I can easily make 10.00 in one or 2 hours and 20.00 in a few hours but I always finish by 10 am if its a slow day I will just go for 10 that day. I really would like to start going on how many hits I submit a day than the amout of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Frugal Wifey View Post
    Very nice! How the heck does anyone make $25 in a few hours? It takes me all day to get $20 if I'm lucky.

11. Thanks: (1)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 10,745 Posts

Yeah this month was a lot slower so hopefully it picks up. 500 should be doable. SInce you are starting out you can miss out on a few hits here and there but once you get to 5k you should be able to do more and have more options to you.

"The wolves attend to their task. They are here to hunt. The bear lets them go; he's in no hurry. But as soon as the wolves have accomplished a kill, he's suddenly quick on the scene. [...] The wolves must simply bide their time, and wait for him to leave." - me & the forum

Bank Referral * My Murder Mystery * Amazon Acc. so you can give me MONIES

User
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TurkingBear View Post
    Yeah this month was a lot slower so hopefully it picks up. 500 should be doable. SInce you are starting out you can miss out on a few hits here and there but once you get to 5k you should be able to do more and have more options to you.
    yea this month was very slow I am able to do 300 for this month right now I am at 1146 hits submitted

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 10,745 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by katherine220 View Post
    yea this month was very slow I am able to do 300 for this month right now I am at 1146 hits submitted
    You will get there. I think Im around the same made as you lol Nothing catches my attention and the lack of work from good requesters is sad this month. Hopefully picks up as it goes on again.

"The wolves attend to their task. They are here to hunt. The bear lets them go; he's in no hurry. But as soon as the wolves have accomplished a kill, he's suddenly quick on the scene. [...] The wolves must simply bide their time, and wait for him to leave." - me & the forum

Bank Referral * My Murder Mystery * Amazon Acc. so you can give me MONIES

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast