project endor

4. Thanks: (1)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,633 Times in 1,193 Posts

NetMsi --adult, title

Thanks
    Thanked 3,633 Times in 1,193 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ewd76 View Post
    411 is good. ConSec TO rating makes them look too unreliable to me.
    Their TO is a little iffy, but I've never had any problems. Everything always approves, no blocks or anything. And I've done a ton. (Enough that I have Hot Wheels SKU numbers memorized, lol)

7. Thanks: (1)
    Thanks

I used these guys to get my numbers up and they would post all throughout the day in small 100-200 batches. I'm not sure if they still post all day or not, as I haven't done them in a while.

Title: Transcribe a Short Audio Clip (~10 seconds)
    Requester: Redwood [A85UAWGX7A330] (TO)
    Description: Please transcribe the short audio clip in the textbox below, following the listed instructions.
    Reward: $0.03
    Qualifications: Location is not IN, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90
    Link: https://www.mturk.com/mturk/preview?groupId=3KS2VSZD2FNWV4FACCZY4Q80VB5VHX
    Powered by non-amazonian script monkeys ��

9. Thanks: (3)
    User
    Thanks

I have had a lot of success with the photo censoring HIT from ProBoards. Their instructions are clear and I have had zero rejections after doing 200+ jobs for them.

11. Thanks: (2)
    User
    Thanks

Regarding 411Richmond:

I really like the "Extract purchase items from a receipt" hit from 411Richmond as well. Usually pays 8-10 cents with a 1-3 cent bonus. These are straight typing of the item name and the price. He doesn't ask for the UPC, the date, the store, and all that other junk that jon brelig asks for. The receipts are usually pretty easy to read as well. I think this a great hit for getting started and getting your numbers up.
    Last edited by kalorie; 05-06-2014 at 10:37 AM. Reason: quote didn't turn out right

User
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kalorie View Post
    Regarding 411Richmond:

I really like the "Extract purchase items from a receipt" hit from 411Richmond as well. Usually pays 8-10 cents with a 1-3 cent bonus. These are straight typing of the item name and the price. He doesn't ask for the UPC, the date, the store, and all that other junk that jon brelig asks for. The receipts are usually pretty easy to read as well. I think this a great hit for getting started and getting your numbers up.
    I hardly ever do those and stick to the 2 cent ones.

14. Thanks: (2)
    Thanks

Today, I finished one of the John Brelig ones. Forty-nine items upc codes, voids, and coupons!!! It's not the upc codes that get me. It's how small the receipt is. When I opened the receipt up in a new window and right-clicked the taskbar and chose: "show windows side by side", magnified it to where I could read the upc codes, it would not let me see the whole receipt.

It's the same with 411, but at least you don't have to enter the upc codes when you can barely seem them. I wonder if any of them have tried to do one of their own HITs with those sometime horrible receipts. If you do too many of them, you'll have a million crows feet from squinting.

Oh! I forgot about the bonuses from 411. .01 for every 10 after the first 10 and so on. I do quite a few 30+ items and only get .03 extra cents! Hey, why not .01 cents a line. *crosses arms and pouts, but know I'll still do a few long ones. Sigh*
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Thomas A. Edison

16. Thanks: (1)
    User
    Thanks

Did you guys mention RnR? He almost always have HITs up and he never rejects. Although, he most certainly will take your qualification after a while.
    Last edited by VarunBatra; 05-07-2014 at 09:05 AM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast