Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Need numbers? Look here!

TheUnknownGhost

Quote Originally Posted by sarah_parker View Post
    As Azrael, thank you for all the need you bring to me and especially regarding numbers (the goal of the topic). Thank's!
    Welcome! I hope to see you around. Their is a daily hits thread. Join in if you would like.
    Last edited by TheUnknownGhost; 06-20-2015 at 04:04 AM.

Thanks

I've done MANY of these to boost my numbers. They approve almost immediately.

Title: Business Card Transcription
    Requester: Jimmy Dragon [A3QE67P6HAD0X3] (TO)
    TO Ratings:

4.41 Communicativity
    2.63 Generosity
    4.94 Fairness
    4.95 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 169
    (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Given an image of a business card, please extract all data fields present.
    Time: 10 minutes
    Hits Available: 9
    Reward: $0.03
    Qualifications: None
    GOAL: 10000 approved HITs whenever it happens. IDGAF.

5/30/17 - 6068

6/10 - 1000 approved HITs
    6/29 - 2500 approved HITs
    8/21 - 5000 approved HITs

3. Thanks: (1)
    Thanks

What hits are you guys currently doing for numbers? I need to get to 5000 soon

Thanks

That is interesting about the number of hits that one might do. I have never really been interested in how much hits that I do, but instead I'm more focused on how much the hit pays vs the time it takes to do it. I usually don't do any hits less than a certain amount. My motto is make the most amount of money by doing the least amount of hits. I don't understand those .2 cent hits unless you have a bad rejection ratio and you need to increase your percentage.

Verified Leader

Thanks
    Thanked 57,347 Times in 24,503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZephCMB View Post
    That is interesting about the number of hits that one might do. I have never really been interested in how much hits that I do, but instead I'm more focused on how much the hit pays vs the time it takes to do it. I usually don't do any hits less than a certain amount. My motto is make the most amount of money by doing the least amount of hits. I don't understand those .2 cent hits unless you have a bad rejection ratio and you need to increase your percentage.
    The main point of increasing your HITs is to pad your rejections in case you get them. Having too many rejections can bring down your approval score which in turn can get you less qualified HITs. Keeping your score up is your main objective as well as the pay.

Thanks

How many of these requesters are still active and posting batches? Thought i would ask since the last post was half a year ago and i have yet to see any of the people mentioned here post any hits except 2.

Verified Leader

Thanks
    Thanked 57,347 Times in 24,503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Rose View Post
    How many of these requesters are still active and posting batches? Thought i would ask since the last post was half a year ago and i have yet to see any of the people mentioned here post any hits except 2.
    Some of them are still up that are mentioned here like 411Richmond, mylikes, A9 (need to take qualification test that is listed under the HIT and only certain states apply) and copytext.

Feel free to ask that again in the daily thread. Maybe some others can name some that I didn't think of.

Once in awhile there will be occasional random penny or two batches that will be easy although not worth it for the pay but to build your numbers. Watch out for these.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    Some of them are still up that are mentioned here like 411Richmond, mylikes, A9 (need to take qualification test that is listed under the HIT and only certain states apply) and copytext.

Feel free to ask that again in the daily thread. Maybe some others can name some that I didn't think of.

Once in awhile there will be occasional random penny or two batches that will be easy although not worth it for the pay but to build your numbers. Watch out for these.
    Okie dokie >.> I was wondering if it was okay to ask about other things in that thread >.> doesn't feel like there's much response to posting your own these days.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8