Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: how come Oscar smith wont work?

User
    Thanks

now that the there are no oscar smith hits available on mturk. i have emailed those guys 1 month back and still waiting for a response. donno what they are doing . a years back they used to reply on a daily basis and it was fast. has anyone got any response from oscar smith as to why oscar smith hits went missing starting mid of march? this is only income and i have been struggling to find a good and easier hit to meet my needs. BTW, am from India. Any help would be really appreciated.

thanks

User
    Thanks

Word is Linkedin(Oscar Smith) has found a new way which doesn't involve MTurk.

3. Thanks: (1)
    Thanks

Oscar is actually LinkedIn and they will no longer be using Mturk for the business card transcription- they're set to be gone by July, see tainturk's comments on the turkopticon listing: http://turkopticon.ucsd.edu/reports?id=A2V6GCHMZ3W89V
    Last edited by Daiko; 06-12-2014 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Corrected my spelling~
    I want some tasty Batches!~

(if you like to draw with your PC, I have an oekaki board on my domain :3 )
    @Cattyfae | Mturkers (FA) | tumblr | del.icio.us | Tegaki-e | wishlist (Amazon)

User
    Thanks

Default NO oscar smith mturk forum

Nowadays i am not at all getting the oscar smith business card typing in my account.i want to know whether it is for my account or anyone else is not gettig.I have mailed them but no response at all.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,844 Times in 918 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by balajijana View Post
    Nowadays i am not at all getting the oscar smith business card typing in my account.i want to know whether it is for my account or anyone else is not gettig.I have mailed them but no response at all.
    they left the scene some months ago, since they found a different solution for their tasks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2