Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: How-To Scripts for Newbies

probably eating
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,424 Times in 7,227 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nycmike33 View Post
    I am trying to get block requester script, but it when i am click download, it shows error, I am using firefox
    I'll look into it, I'm on mobile right now so I'm not sure what's going on or why its happening.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkturker View Post
    Someone talked about a script that tells us if we looked at a requester or hit before. Can you direct me to that script? Thanks!
    Hmm I'll look for it. The only script I'm aware of is the hit database which FibonacciSequence mentioned.

If I wanted to kill myself, I would jump from your ego to your IQ.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,942 Times in 957 Posts

looking to track down links for the block requester, and another one..it was a queue fixer, reorganized your queue so that least time was on top and when you were working it would take you automatically into the next from your queue..sound familiar to anyone?

Thanks

Oh, okay, They said something about the R & T on the side of the hit scraper changing colors to reflect whether or not you've done it? I can't remember who said that.... I uploaded the hit Database-- do you know if it only puts in my new info? or will it look at the HITs I've done up to this point?

Turking since 05/21/14
    Never Give UP! Never Surrender! ~ Galaxy Quest
    Getting richer, the MTurk Way... 1 penny at a time.

February - May 2015 Goal:

Approved HITS goal: 1,212/2,000 (60.6%) (16 Pending)

New Goals:

March 2016 Goal: $0/$50 (0%)

Long Term Goals:

2016 Vacation Fund: $0/$300 (0%)

User
    Thanks

Thank you for this thread!

I have a question that I've not been able to get the answer to, maybe you can help. I am looking for something to automatically put the cursor in the textbox of the HIT "Describe image with a simple sentence". Using Chrome, I have to click in the box with my mouse each time the HIT reloads, wasting valuable seconds.

Thanks

Hey everyone! Haven't been on in awhile..My hitdatabase on ff is not working for showing what hits i did for requesters.. I click on R nothing, T nothing avail.
    :ranger:
    If I'm not Turkin to make $$, I'm helping to rescue animals @ Kill Shelters.
    ""Saving one animal will not change the world,but for that one animal the world will change forever." http://www.facebook.com/savingdogsofmo

User
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pinkturker View Post
    Oh, okay, They said something about the R & T on the side of the hit scraper changing colors to reflect whether or not you've done it? I can't remember who said that.... I uploaded the hit Database-- do you know if it only puts in my new info? or will it look at the HITs I've done up to this point?
    Yes. When you've done a Hit for a requestor the R will turn green when using the Hit Database script. The same goes for a Title of a HIT. When you click either the R or the T a list will pop up showing you who, what, when and how! I believe the script pulls in all the work you've done. Correct me if I'm wrong. Make sure you Update Database at the bottom of your Account tab regularly.

User
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chihuahuagurl View Post
    Hey everyone! Haven't been on in awhile..My hitdatabase on ff is not working for showing what hits i did for requesters.. I click on R nothing, T nothing avail.
    If your FF has updated to a newer version you may have to use a different version of Hit Database. Quite awhile ago when FF updated I had to disable 1.7 and install and enable 1.5.6. Right now I'm using version 29.0.1 on FF and it seems to be working ok. You could try reinstalling the Hit Database version that you are using first though. Maybe someone else has another suggestion.

User
    Thanks

Just to clarify- is there, or is there not, a keyboard shortcut, script, magic, ect, that will allow the cursor to automatically go in a text box when reloading the page? I've tried tab and other stuff I looked up and tried. Anybody?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FibonacciSequence View Post
    If your FF has updated to a newer version you may have to use a different version of Hit Database. Quite awhile ago when FF updated I had to disable 1.7 and install and enable 1.5.6. Right now I'm using version 29.0.1 on FF and it seems to be working ok. You could try reinstalling the Hit Database version that you are using first though. Maybe someone else has another suggestion.
    I'm on a Mac in FF as well. Maybe that's the problem? Help!

Quote Originally Posted by Oceanfloats View Post
    Just to clarify- is there, or is there not, a keyboard shortcut, script, magic, ect, that will allow the cursor to automatically go in a text box when reloading the page? I've tried tab and other stuff I looked up and tried. Anybody?
    I have the same issue, so I just put my mouse over the cursor box and have to click. Yes, it's completely annoying. I think that may only be a firefox issue, but sometimes, the survey won't let you open in another browser once you've started in firefox... (Can someone correct me if I'm wrong?)

Turking since 05/21/14

New Goals:

Long Term Goals:

Thanks

Hm, this is not happening...

Turking since 05/21/14

New Goals:

Long Term Goals:

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast