Want to earn a quick $5? Send me a PM - Cowfin
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Oscar Smith

User
    Thanks

Default Oscar Smith

I have normally tried to do as many Oscar Smith's as I can during my down time at work. For the past several days I have had much trouble getting HIT's to load. Is anyone else having this trouble? Any ideas on what the problem might be?

2. Thanks: (1)
    User
    Thanks

Ya same here friend

User
    Thanks

Now I cant even find HIT's for Oscar Smith.

User
    Thanks

He has HITs up but there are technical issues with them. A page keeps going up saying that all the ones are completed and to refresh. Well, I have refreshed several times. Sometimes I get 1 and sometimes I don't. I emailed him and told him there was an issue again. Because last week and over the weekend there were issues. Not sure what it is but hope it gets fixed soon. There are tons of HITs in the queue.

6. Thanks: (1)
    User
    Thanks

Yeah, I found the hits now. It is so slow, if they even load at all. I am experiencing the same issue with the prompt to "refresh the page". A couple of hours ago I was able to do about 15 straight. I hope it gets resolved soon. I am so new, I don't have many options yet, so there is not much else I can do at this point but Oscar Smith HIT's.

8. Thanks: (1)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KittyMarie View Post
    He has HITs up but there are technical issues with them. A page keeps going up saying that all the ones are completed and to refresh. Well, I have refreshed several times. Sometimes I get 1 and sometimes I don't. I emailed him and told him there was an issue again. Because last week and over the weekend there were issues. Not sure what it is but hope it gets fixed soon. There are tons of HITs in the queue.
    Yes, this has been happened to me many times. So me stopped the tries and send a mail to Oscar, as far as I know he replied to my all mails. So came the reply

See what he said
    Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. There is an outage happening due to which you have been experiencing this problem and we are working on it to get more HITs loaded for you to work. I appreciate if you could try again after sometime.

Regards
    Last edited by riazthemturkhelper; 04-18-2012 at 12:34 AM.
    Riaz Abdul Majeed(from Kerala, India)
    Add me in Facebook. Just Google my name Riaz Abdul Majeed and click I am Feeling Lucky you are @ my Facebook Page. So that I can provide you live help

http://mturkforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2722&dateline=1336373  007

User
    Thanks

I am new to oscar smith in othre than us countries how can i enter in the field properly

User
    Thanks

That is a good question. I would like some more information on that same topic. I understand the phone #'s, there is a tab before entering the phone #'s that prompts you to click it if the # is other than US. As far as how to break down the region and country to replace city and state, I just do the best I can. I would also like some input on that subject.

12. Thanks: (1)
    User
    Thanks

Can anyone else see Oscar Smith jobs today? I did one eariler today and now his HIT's aren't showing in my list of available HIT's and He doesn't show up when I search his name. I've done about 100 HIT's for him but today I had to return a few because they were in a different language and I couldn't (or didn't know how to do that) with my keyboard. I'm wondering if I got blocked for that? I know they've been having issues the last day or so so maybe that's why. Just thought I'd ask if I'm the only one. Thanks!

User
    Thanks

You are not alone. I, too, have searched for Oscar Smith HITs and there simply aren't any. I've been off a mturk for a couple of days and before I was also experiencing slow load times for his HIT's. Hopefully they are working on the problem and more will be up soon.

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast