Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Oscar Smith

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 0404kumar37 View Post
    Hello Riaz,

how long did it took you to become a trusted worker.

after how many days will we get the trusted worker qualification after submitting the form.

and if you dont mind can you please let me know how many cards do you do per day.

Thanks,
    Sorry for the delay in replying.

For getting the Trusted worker you will have to get a score of 90 and have to be submitted 400 cards. After achieving that contact Oscar though Mturk and request for the Trusted worker qualification.

It took me a week for getting the Trusted worker qualification after sumbitting the form. If there is more delay you can contact Oscar with your workerID

It will depends with the HITs available to me. When there is many RER HITs then I will concentrating to do more with RER HITs. There is no exact count for my Oscar HITs. It is varying day by day.
    Riaz Abdul Majeed(from Kerala, India)
    Add me in Facebook. Just Google my name Riaz Abdul Majeed and click I am Feeling Lucky you are @ my Facebook Page. So that I can provide you live help

http://mturkforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2722&dateline=1336373  007

User
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by riazam2006 View Post
    Sorry for the delay in replying.

For getting the Trusted worker you will have to get a score of 90 and have to be submitted 400 cards. After achieving that contact Oscar though Mturk and request for the Trusted worker qualification.

It took me a week for getting the Trusted worker qualification after sumbitting the form. If there is more delay you can contact Oscar with your workerID

It will depends with the HITs available to me. When there is many RER HITs then I will concentrating to do more with RER HITs. There is no exact count for my Oscar HITs. It is varying day by day.
    Hi Riaz thanks for the information.

I contacted Oscar and got this as reply, I am posting it here so that it may be useful for others

Hello,

Thank you for submitting the form.

In order to get promoted, it has to go through certain levels of approvals and hence there is no estimated time for the same.

I appreciate your patience!

Regards

Hope this helps someone.

Once again thanks!

Thanks

Hi Riaz thanks for the information.

I contacted Oscar and got this as reply, I am posting it here so that it may be useful for others

Hello,

Thank you for submitting the form.

In order to get promoted, it has to go through certain levels of approvals and hence there is no estimated time for the same.

I appreciate your patience!

Regards

Hope this helps someone.

Once again thanks!
    OK Fine. What is your score now? I am at 91. And note that once you become a trusted worker you should not go down below 80 score.
    Add me in Facebook. Just Google my name Riaz Abdul Majeed and click I am Feeling Lucky you are @ my Facebook Page. So that I can provide you live help

User
    Thanks

now its 90, but some times it suddenly falls to 86 and next day i will concentrate and do the work to get it back.

Thanks

now its 90, but some times it suddenly falls to 86 and next day i will concentrate and do the work to get it back.
    Good to hear that you achieve 90. OK then after getting 90 make the target for 91 and so on. My score is now 90. Please do follow the tips I put here in this forum. If any new problem ask me or Oscar. Good Luck!

Thanks

Hello riaz,
    this is vasu. thanks for ur information about oscar smith. i have a problem while doing oscar smith business cards. some cards are not clearly. so i return the hits. and it will effect on my quality score.with this type of cards what can i do with out lose my accuracy? and one more question what is trusted worker contact form? please reply as early as posible

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vasu19802 View Post
    Hello riaz,
    this is vasu. thanks for ur information about oscar smith. i have a problem while doing oscar smith business cards. some cards are not clearly. so i return the hits. and it will effect on my quality score.with this type of cards what can i do with out lose my accuracy? and one more question what is trusted worker contact form? please reply as early as posible
    Hi Vasu,
    ok for the case of unclear/blurry cards you can enter the portion of the fields which you can read. I mean if the email field and Company name can be identified then you can enter these two, then for the rest of the case put 'unreadable', also don't put anything for missing fields.

Trusted Worker qualification is given only to those who got a score or 90 or more and have done 400 card HITS from Oscar. So after reaching that level you can request to Oscar through Mturk for the Trusted Worker Qualification so that you can get $0.05 per HIT. Then he will send a link where you want to fill your details including your worker ID and you will get that qualification with in 1 week (as per my case), if there is any delay you can inquire about it to Oscar.

Good Luck!

User
    Thanks

Hai Sir,
    I am New for this site. i am doing your business card. noe i get only 0.02 reward work only. i want work with 0.05 reward. so what will do for getting 0.05 reward project work

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thangamdear View Post
    Hai Sir,
    I am New for this site. i am doing your business card. noe i get only 0.02 reward work only. i want work with 0.05 reward. so what will do for getting 0.05 reward project work
    Hi thangamdear,
    For getting the $0.05 Trusted Worker Qualification you will have to complete 400 Oscar Smith card HITs and have to score 90. Then you can send a mail to Oscar (his email : project.oscar@gmail.com) for requesting the Trusted worker qualification. Good Luck!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Potter View Post
    I think Mr. Riazam got a good job... He is appointed as the brand ambassador of Oscar Smith,,, The rude requester in Mturk.
    This is an out of topic comment.

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast