Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sehwag View Post
    Nice script Thanks

Someone asked how to install it

step1 :Install greasemonkey
    step 2:Then restart ur Firefox then
    Step 3:now try to install the script
    Thanks
    i am using chrome.Can anyone explain me how to install??

User
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sehwag View Post
    Nice script Thanks

Someone asked how to install it

step1 :Install greasemonkey
    step 2:Then restart ur Firefox then
    Step 3:now try to install the script
    Thanks
    I have greasemonkey and it's listed on "manage scripts" page but it doesn't show on Mturk dashboard. I have restarted firefox which didn't help. Suggestions???
    Reiki Precepts: Just for Today; I will not anger, I will not worry, I will do my work honestly, I will respect all living things, I will give thanks for my many blessings.

Thanks

Can someone show me the download link..I see no download link on this page http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/95331

Thanks

User
    Thanks

any updates on this?

Thanks

User
    Thanks

I'm not finding it anymore either. My scripts quit on me so I disabled and then enabled again which has worked in the past, but it didn't work so I removed them altogether. Now I can't get it back again.

I tried the others too and got the same thing. I wonder if Amazon has disabled scripts.
    Last edited by ewd76; 10-30-2012 at 09:49 PM.

Thanks

I wanted to mention, just so there will be a complete picture, that I am having no trouble with this script. I haven't needed to uninstall it; it's worked fine since I've gotten it. I run it on Chrome.

However, it has been awhile since I have had time to do more than $30 a day, and I know someone reported elsewhere that that is a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by ewd76 View Post
    I'm not finding it anymore either. My scripts quit on me so I disabled and then enabled again which has worked in the past, but it didn't work so I removed them altogether. Now I can't get it back again.

I tried the others too and got the same thing. I wonder if Amazon has disabled scripts.
    I am not a tech whiz. But I see that the script, with a download button, is at the URL posted by MelanieRaquel.

Also, although as I said I am not a tech whiz, it seems to me that the belief that Amazon has any ability to disable scripts is based on a misunderstanding of what scripts are.

Scripts only change your local user experience, meaning the one you have on that browser. Use even a different browser on your same computer, and you have to install the script there too for it to work (= to affect what you get in your browser).

Amazon does not write or have control over these. They are written by users. As far as I understand it, they have no easy way of knowing you even use them, so I don't think it's likely they will take the amazing step of looking for some way to interfere with how they work. For one thing, they seem understaffed as it is, on the MTurk side, and my guess is that figuring out how to block all these scripts from working with their site would be pretty labor intensive. And for another thing, I can't imagine they care. No reason I can think of that these would matter one bit to them.
    Got a transcription question? The ebook I wrote for Turkers has the answer!
    Yes, really. It's the one we all figured out together. Details on the main companies, their pay (including turnaround), what you need to get started, how to improve your skills and work smart...it took weeks, but it's all in there.
    More at my blog, transcriptress.com. (Thanks, Andy, for letting me link!)
    Kindle owner, with Prime? Borrow the book free! Details on my blog.

User
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by naturegirl View Post
    I wanted to mention, just so there will be a complete picture, that I am having no trouble with this script. I haven't needed to uninstall it; it's worked fine since I've gotten it. I run it on Chrome.

However, it has been awhile since I have had time to do more than $30 a day, and I know someone reported elsewhere that that is a problem.

I am not a tech whiz. But I see that the script, with a download button, is at the URL posted by MelanieRaquel.

Also, although as I said I am not a tech whiz, it seems to me that the belief that Amazon has any ability to disable scripts is based on a misunderstanding of what scripts are.

Scripts only change your local user experience, meaning the one you have on that browser. Use even a different browser on your same computer, and you have to install the script there too for it to work (= to affect what you get in your browser).

Amazon does not write or have control over these. They are written by users. As far as I understand it, they have no easy way of knowing you even use them, so I don't think it's likely they will take the amazing step of looking for some way to interfere with how they work. For one thing, they seem understaffed as it is, on the MTurk side, and my guess is that figuring out how to block all these scripts from working with their site would be pretty labor intensive. And for another thing, I can't imagine they care. No reason I can think of that these would matter one bit to them.
    I tried the download button once before and it didn't work very well. I suppose that the most important script is the one for TO and luckily it has worked ever since I first installed it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3