Want to earn a quick $5? Send me a PM - Cowfin
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Project Oscar Trusted Worker Qualification granted

User
    Thanks

Default Project Oscar Trusted Worker Qualification granted

Hi friends,

I have been granted
    Project Oscar Trusted Worker qualification today. Hard work will never let you down.

V. Karthikeyan

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vkn2007 View Post
    Hi friends,

I have been granted
    Project Oscar Trusted Worker qualification today. Hard work will never let you down.

V. Karthikeyan
    Cud u please tel how u got this qualification...i have been working on the hit for a couple of weeks...dono how much i completed till now...My score is 83 ...i sent a mail to Oscar smith but till now i didnt get any reply

User
    Thanks

Can you know after how many task you completed you get qualify and what is your accuracy % ??
    I just email to oscar and he reply common reply
    " Quality of work is important to me, and I would like to reward those who pay attention to detail and deliver high accuracy work.
    I now have a Trusted Worker’s Program that rewards the best Turk workers with higher paying HITs. To be considered for this program I require a minimum score of 90 with a minimum of 400 HITs submitted. Instead of paying 2˘, you will get 5˘ for each business card HIT."

Currently have 90 % accuracy but dont know how many Cards i submitted till now..

Quote Originally Posted by vkn2007 View Post
    Hi friends,

I have been granted

V. Karthikeyan

User
    Thanks

Hi friends,

As per my understanding, we should have 500 HITs with accuracy percentage of 90% and above. If you have this, you can email directly to the requester stating that approximately how much HITs you have completed and you quality score. Then the requester will send you an email with a link. You have to click the link, so that he will verify whether you are qualified are not. If you are qualified, you will be requested to fill-up the Project Oscar Trusted Worker form. After filling, it will take some one to two weeks to get approval.

Best of Luck

V. Karthikeyan

Thanks

Been lurking for awhile so I thought I'd chime in. I requested the qualification through mturk. I've had it in pending for about 3 weeks and still nothing. Do you guys think I should email him directly?

Thanks

Congrats Karthikeyan... We two are now the Oscar Award winners here... (Project Oscar Trusted Worker qualification)
    Riaz Abdul Majeed(from Kerala, India)
    Add me in Facebook. Just Google my name Riaz Abdul Majeed and click I am Feeling Lucky you are @ my Facebook Page. So that I can provide you live help

http://mturkforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2722&dateline=1336373  007

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shyaamist View Post
    Been lurking for awhile so I thought I'd chime in. I requested the qualification through mturk. I've had it in pending for about 3 weeks and still nothing. Do you guys think I should email him directly?
    OK you email him directly... what's your quality score?
    Last edited by riazthemturkhelper; 03-27-2012 at 10:56 PM.
    Add me in Facebook. Just Google my name Riaz Abdul Majeed and click I am Feeling Lucky you are @ my Facebook Page. So that I can provide you live help

Thanks

My quality score is over 90, and I have done well over 500 hits for him. I did actually email him yesterday but have not gotten any response yet. So I am boycotting his hits until I get a response.

User
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by riazam2006 View Post
    Congrats Karthikeyan... We two are now the Oscar Award winners here... (Project Oscar Trusted Worker qualification)
    Hi Riaz,

Thank you for your wishes.

V. Karthikeyan

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shyaamist View Post
    My quality score is over 90, and I have done well over 500 hits for him. I did actually email him yesterday but have not gotten any response yet. So I am boycotting his hits until I get a response.
    ok.. he is busy yaar... I too get his replies with in 24-48 hours...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast