Want to earn a quick $5? Send me a PM - Cowfin
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions about Oscar Smith Hits

User
    Thanks

Question Questions about Oscar Smith Hits

I am new to oscar smith hits
    I do them when there are no RER hits but I can not do much of them because my sight is not that good
    I need to know a few things about those hits please if anyone can help I will be thankful

1- How do I handle non us addresses should I put the hole address including the country in address line 1 ?

2- some cards are in other languages how do I do them ?

3- how do I handle multiple addresses ex; headquarter address and factory address ?

4- sometimes under the name I get so many sentences, should I put them all in the title box ?

5- how do you know if the print on the card is the company logo sometimes the card have more than one logo and sometimes there is no logo nor a company name.

6- if the website is not written on the card, can I use the one with the email address which have the company name in it ex ; steve@southrenCompany.com

7- my score is 81 , what is the minimum qualification score ?

A lot of questions I know but i hope it will help me and others to have a happy and safe turking

2. Thanks: (1)
    Thanks

Default @emmy(lame) Reply to your queries

1- How do I handle non us addresses should I put the whole(not hole) address including the

country in address line 1 ?

Ans : For the non US Address... you should put first in the line International and have to add the address by each line

Ans : For that case I will ask and will give a satisfiable answer soon

3- how do I handle multiple addresses ex; headquarter address and factory address ?

Ans : For the case of multiple address... take the US Address and if both address are there and they are non-US Address you can do with the address on the left.

4- sometimes under the name I get so many sentences, should I put them all in the title box ?

Ans : You can add the degrees with the name for Example : John Damion, M.D., or Sheela Thomas M.Sc., B.B.A etc.. like that... if there is no title then leave that field blank...please don't put anything...

5- how do you know if the print on the card is the company logo sometimes the card have more than one logo and sometimes there is no logo nor a company name.

Ans : For the case of the Logo Assume the logo by the name of the company... and not by the association or other membership logos... For the case of No logos... Select the company name and also if there is no company name, you can just select the full card... no problem with that... ok? (additionally added

6- if the website is not written on the card, can I use the one with the email address which have the company name in it example : steve@southrenCompany.com
    Ans : If the website is not there in the card please don't enter anything. Don't add anything from the email address...as that will not work always... I have seen many changes in the domain in the email address and the website address... for example see this
    Email as : johnd@BDCCompany.com.au and Web : www.BDCCompany.com

7- my score is 81 , what is the minimum qualification score ?
    Ans : For getting the trusted worker qualification you need to get 90 and after doing 400 HITs you can request to Oscar for that...

....I am new to oscar smith hits
    I do them when there are no RER hits but I can not do much of them because my sight is not that good........... I need to know a few things about those hits please if anyone can help I will be thankful A lot of questions I know but i hope it will help me and others to have a happy and safe turking
    Happy to answer all your questions (except one.. I will update the answer soon). as a Trusted worker I could do that... Ask more if you have don't Worry I will answer when I have time...
    Last edited by riazthemturkhelper; 05-07-2012 at 02:04 AM.
    Riaz Abdul Majeed(from Kerala, India)
    Add me in Facebook. Just Google my name Riaz Abdul Majeed and click I am Feeling Lucky you are @ my Facebook Page. So that I can provide you live help

http://mturkforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2722&dateline=1336373  007

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by riazam2006 View Post

Ans : For that case I will ask and will give a satisfiable answer soon
    @lame
    For this one I am giving my way... more details when I will get reply from Oscar
    When you come up with foreign languages.. do fill only the field with the English ones... I came across with some chinese card and seen some English details...so me filled only the English items.. For the case of some other languages which have similarity with the English language with some more markings here and there like this "Lúcio Aneu Sęneca" then I will google like this "Lucio Aneu Seneca" and I will get "Lúcio Aneu Sęneca" this in google results and will copy/paste that... hope this will help you.. for more info.. I sent a mail to Oscar as you asked that...qn..and I need a right answer for that...to deal with...See as below
    Add me in Facebook. Just Google my name Riaz Abdul Majeed and click I am Feeling Lucky you are @ my Facebook Page. So that I can provide you live help

User
    Thanks

Thumbs up

@Riaz your are amazing
    thank you very much for your answers

Waiting for Oscar to replay about the foreign cards

I had a Switzerland card and it is close to english so I copied the card with english letters I didn't think of your idea to use google that is awsome

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lame View Post
    @Riaz your are amazing
    thank you very much for your answers

Waiting for Oscar to replay about the foreign cards

I had a Switzerland card and it is close to english so I copied the card with english letters I didn't think of your idea to use google that is awsome
    with pleasure bro...

User
    Thanks

I too was using the email domain for the web domain and now I have a horrible score. Thank you for that information.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StellarMajyk View Post
    I too was using the email domain for the web domain and now I have a horrible score. Thank you for that information.
    oh.. I see.. what is your score... when in doubt ask me ... I will try to reply as soon as possible. Or ask Oscar...but, you may get the reply in a delay...

yes, Yesterday I was doing a card HIT from Oscar and seen that the email domain and the web url are completely different... see what I got yesterday
    Email as : name@companyname.co.au and web url as www.companyname.com see the difference. So I don't fill the web url by copying the email domain... ok now you got how some part of score are going down...

User
    Thanks

what is mean by direct in the contact numbers?

User
    Thanks

I am a trusted worker. My score was at a 92. But over the last few days it has went down to an 84. I am doing everything as stated above but can't figure out what I'm doing wrong to make my score drop so much. I sent an email to Oscar but haven't heard back yet. Any Ideas?

User
    Thanks

Same thing happened to me. My score was at 95 now dropped to 88.
    Last edited by raeson; 04-14-2012 at 04:27 PM.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast