Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Indian User Verification via PAN Card, How long?

Hybrid View

User
    Thanks

Default Indian User Verification via PAN Card, How long?

Hello everyone,
    Can any Indian mTurk user tell me after how many days mTurk will verify my Scanned PAN card details?
    I am waiting for 5-6 days now.

I have $14+ in my a/c. I just want to enroll a paycheck of $10 for make sure if it comes correctly to my area or not.

But I cannot enroll the check until my PAN Card details get verified. So, can anybody tell me how many days does it takes to verify?
    I am little worried now.. :eek:

Thanks

Thumbs up Hi arindam4u..

Quote Originally Posted by arindam4u View Post
    Hello everyone,
    Can any Indian mTurk user tell me after how many days mTurk will verify my Scanned PAN card details?
    I am waiting for 5-6 days now.

I have $14+ in my a/c. I just want to enroll a paycheck of $10 for make sure if it comes correctly to my area or not.

But I cannot enroll the check until my PAN Card details get verified. So, can anybody tell me how many days does it takes to verify?
    I am little worried now.. :eek:
    Don't worry arindam4u,

Verification process mostly took 10 days..Then u will receive an e-mail from Mturk team.( That period not only for PAN card but also Voter ID and Passport.)
    so just wait for few more days..

Good luck..
    Nothing impossible, do your Best.

Thanks

They say it takes 1-2 weeks...I got it verified in 1 week...If its delayed contact the mturk support team

and i advice u withdraw only on a higher amount coz 4$ is lost on every withdrawal.Enquire about the postal service in your area...If its reliable and effective..I say u not withdraw it soon and only atleast when it reaches 100$..

P.S : i did my first withdrawal at 85.20$

Goodluck

User
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh View Post
    Don't worry arindam4u,

Verification process mostly took 10 days..Then u will receive an e-mail from Mturk team.( That period not only for PAN card but also Voter ID and Passport.)
    so just wait for few more days..

Good luck..
    Quote Originally Posted by Munawar Mohamad View Post
    They say it takes 1-2 weeks...I got it verified in 1 week...If its delayed contact the mturk support team

and i advice u withdraw only on a higher amount coz 4$ is lost on every withdrawal.Enquire about the postal service in your area...If its reliable and effective..I say u not withdraw it soon and only atleast when it reaches 100$..

Goodluck
    Thank you both for these information and advises.
    I'll wait for some more time...

User
    Thanks

Goodluck

I am doing amazon since 2012 on wards. They have disabled the payment option for transfer to bank account they are asking the pan card for enabling the payment option to bank. I have uploaded the pan card. after two day i have got the reply from them that your pan card id name and your mturk name is mismatching

but both the names are same. there is no difference in the name. why they are replied like that . do you have any idea

regards
    Soumya

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jsoumya2008@yahoo.com View Post
    I am doing amazon since 2012 on wards. They have disabled the payment option for transfer to bank account they are asking the pan card for enabling the payment option to bank. I have uploaded the pan card. after two day i have got the reply from them that your pan card id name and your mturk name is mismatching

but both the names are same. there is no difference in the name. why they are replied like that . do you have any idea

regards
    Soumya
    If you are sure both the names are same contact mturk through 'Contact Us' and select the appropriate subject and write them. Also, explain them that the same pan card was submitted earlier and verified successfully my mturk.

Sometimes, if the scanned pan card image was not clear they would find hard to verify. In such issue try to scan your pan card again with good image and send them.

Good luck.

User
    Thanks

Even I submitted Pan Card, and for me they took 1 week, so don't worry and be calm, your card will be verified shortly.

User
    Thanks

Yippee!! mTurk verified! Exactly took 9 days!
    Got this mail today,
    "Hello,

Your scanned identification documents have now been verified. When you click on "Account Settings" in your Mechanical Turk account, you should now see the option to withdraw your earnings in Indian Rupees.

Thank you for using Mechanical Turk."

Now I'll wait for some more time (Don't know how long though) to Withdraw my hard earned money!!!
    Now Indian money value is dropping according to USD and it is Very GOOD news for mTurk Indian users!!

Thanks everyone...!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arindam4u View Post
    Yippee!! mTurk verified! Exactly took 9 days!

Now I'll wait for some more time (Don't know how long though) to Withdraw my hard earned money!!!

Now Indian money value is dropping according to USD and it is Very GOOD news for mTurk Indian users!!

Thanks everyone...!

congratz ...happy to know .

I suggest u withdraw only after crossing 100$ coz 4$ will be taken for every transaction and cheque issued.

Yeah thats a good news that dollar value has increased...and remember mturk will not send u the money with exact present exchange rate...when i withdrew for the first time...the rate was 51 point something and i got it converted at only 50.4 while a few of those at the same time got 49 point something...

So it fluctuates...and with increase in the value i guess only a higher amount of $ will attribute to some good change in indian money.So keep patience and continue earning...

Whats your balance now ?

User
    Thanks

congratz ...happy to know .

I suggest u withdraw only after crossing 100$ coz 4$ will be taken for every transaction and cheque issued.

Yeah thats a good news that dollar value has increased...and remember mturk will not send u the money with exact present exchange rate...when i withdrew for the first time...the rate was 51 point something and i got it converted at only 50.4 while a few of those at the same time got 49 point something...

So it fluctuates...and with increase in the value i guess only a higher amount of $ will attribute to some good change in indian money.So keep patience and continue earning...

Whats your balance now ?
    Thanks for the info.
    My current mTurk a/c balance is $19.46..

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast