Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Indian User Verification via PAN Card, How long?

  1. #1
    User
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Indian User Verification via PAN Card, How long?

    Hello everyone,
    Can any Indian mTurk user tell me after how many days mTurk will verify my Scanned PAN card details?
    I am waiting for 5-6 days now.

    I have $14+ in my a/c. I just want to enroll a paycheck of $10 for make sure if it comes correctly to my area or not.

    But I cannot enroll the check until my PAN Card details get verified. So, can anybody tell me how many days does it takes to verify?
    I am little worried now.. :eek:

  2. #2
    User Ganesh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kutty Japan, India
    Posts
    204
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 70 Times in 34 Posts

    Thumbs up Hi arindam4u..

    Quote Originally Posted by arindam4u View Post
    Hello everyone,
    Can any Indian mTurk user tell me after how many days mTurk will verify my Scanned PAN card details?
    I am waiting for 5-6 days now.

    I have $14+ in my a/c. I just want to enroll a paycheck of $10 for make sure if it comes correctly to my area or not.

    But I cannot enroll the check until my PAN Card details get verified. So, can anybody tell me how many days does it takes to verify?
    I am little worried now.. :eek:
    Don't worry arindam4u,

    Verification process mostly took 10 days..Then u will receive an e-mail from Mturk team.( That period not only for PAN card but also Voter ID and Passport.)
    so just wait for few more days..

    Good luck..
    Nothing impossible, do your Best.

  3. #3
    User Munawar Mohamad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    1,419
    Thanks
    157
    Thanked 93 Times in 52 Posts

    Default

    They say it takes 1-2 weeks...I got it verified in 1 week...If its delayed contact the mturk support team

    and i advice u withdraw only on a higher amount coz 4$ is lost on every withdrawal.Enquire about the postal service in your area...If its reliable and effective..I say u not withdraw it soon and only atleast when it reaches 100$..

    P.S : i did my first withdrawal at 85.20$

    Goodluck

  4. #4
    User
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh View Post
    Don't worry arindam4u,

    Verification process mostly took 10 days..Then u will receive an e-mail from Mturk team.( That period not only for PAN card but also Voter ID and Passport.)
    so just wait for few more days..

    Good luck..
    Quote Originally Posted by Munawar Mohamad View Post
    They say it takes 1-2 weeks...I got it verified in 1 week...If its delayed contact the mturk support team

    and i advice u withdraw only on a higher amount coz 4$ is lost on every withdrawal.Enquire about the postal service in your area...If its reliable and effective..I say u not withdraw it soon and only atleast when it reaches 100$..

    P.S : i did my first withdrawal at 85.20$

    Goodluck
    Thank you both for these information and advises.
    I'll wait for some more time...

  5. #5
    User
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Even I submitted Pan Card, and for me they took 1 week, so don't worry and be calm, your card will be verified shortly.

  6. #6
    User
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Yippee!! mTurk verified! Exactly took 9 days!
    Got this mail today,
    "Hello,

    Your scanned identification documents have now been verified. When you click on "Account Settings" in your Mechanical Turk account, you should now see the option to withdraw your earnings in Indian Rupees.

    Thank you for using Mechanical Turk."

    Now I'll wait for some more time (Don't know how long though) to Withdraw my hard earned money!!!
    Now Indian money value is dropping according to USD and it is Very GOOD news for mTurk Indian users!!

    Thanks everyone...!

  7. #7
    User Munawar Mohamad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    1,419
    Thanks
    157
    Thanked 93 Times in 52 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arindam4u View Post
    Yippee!! mTurk verified! Exactly took 9 days!

    Now I'll wait for some more time (Don't know how long though) to Withdraw my hard earned money!!!

    Now Indian money value is dropping according to USD and it is Very GOOD news for mTurk Indian users!!

    Thanks everyone...!

    congratz ...happy to know .

    I suggest u withdraw only after crossing 100$ coz 4$ will be taken for every transaction and cheque issued.

    Yeah thats a good news that dollar value has increased...and remember mturk will not send u the money with exact present exchange rate...when i withdrew for the first time...the rate was 51 point something and i got it converted at only 50.4 while a few of those at the same time got 49 point something...

    So it fluctuates...and with increase in the value i guess only a higher amount of $ will attribute to some good change in indian money.So keep patience and continue earning...


    Whats your balance now ?

  8. #8
    User
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Munawar Mohamad View Post
    congratz ...happy to know .

    I suggest u withdraw only after crossing 100$ coz 4$ will be taken for every transaction and cheque issued.

    Yeah thats a good news that dollar value has increased...and remember mturk will not send u the money with exact present exchange rate...when i withdrew for the first time...the rate was 51 point something and i got it converted at only 50.4 while a few of those at the same time got 49 point something...

    So it fluctuates...and with increase in the value i guess only a higher amount of $ will attribute to some good change in indian money.So keep patience and continue earning...


    Whats your balance now ?
    Thanks for the info.
    My current mTurk a/c balance is $19.46..

  9. #9
    User Munawar Mohamad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    1,419
    Thanks
    157
    Thanked 93 Times in 52 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arindam4u View Post
    My current mTurk a/c balance is $19.46..
    give it a dedicated work and increase your earnings...and withdraw at 100$

  10. #10
    User
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Have you withdrawn your 2nd check Munawar? if not withdraw your earnings because dollar rate increased, I think you have $100. If you have not decided you can withdraw later, I withdrew my first check of $150 (INR: 7125) last year.
    Last edited by Mohammed Ibrahim; 05-24-2012 at 03:43 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •