Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Indian User Verification via PAN Card, How long?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jagan2012 View Post
    hello friend..
    i am jagadesh frm chennai.. i didnt enroll my first cheque. my balance is 55 dollars. i want to enroll my first cheque. i have election id card which is not clear. and i dont have any other proof.. so my doubt is : if i enroll using this election id card and then mturk reject, do my mturk account suspended or they only detect 4$ from my account.. pls some one reply..
    Why do u wanna post this on every thread on the same matter..Check back on wher u posted..It has been answered !!

User
    Thanks

Got my account verified after I submitted the documents (passport) for the second time!

User
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Munawar Mohamad View Post
    They say it takes 1-2 weeks...I got it verified in 1 week...If its delayed contact the mturk support team

and i advice u withdraw only on a higher amount coz 4$ is lost on every withdrawal.Enquire about the postal service in your area...If its reliable and effective..I say u not withdraw it soon and only atleast when it reaches 100$..

P.S : i did my first withdrawal at 85.20$

Goodluck

I am doing amazon since 2012 on wards. They have disabled the payment option for transfer to bank account they are asking the pan card for enabling the payment option to bank. I have uploaded the pan card. after two day i have got the reply from them that your pan card id name and your mturk name is mismatching

but both the names are same. there is no difference in the name. why they are replied like that . do you have any idea

regards
    Soumya

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jsoumya2008@yahoo.com View Post
    I am doing amazon since 2012 on wards. They have disabled the payment option for transfer to bank account they are asking the pan card for enabling the payment option to bank. I have uploaded the pan card. after two day i have got the reply from them that your pan card id name and your mturk name is mismatching

but both the names are same. there is no difference in the name. why they are replied like that . do you have any idea

regards
    Soumya
    If you are sure both the names are same contact mturk through 'Contact Us' and select the appropriate subject and write them. Also, explain them that the same pan card was submitted earlier and verified successfully my mturk.

Sometimes, if the scanned pan card image was not clear they would find hard to verify. In such issue try to scan your pan card again with good image and send them.

Good luck.

User
    Thanks

I have an issue for uploading PAN card. 2 days before i upload pan card. Today i receive this message why?? What can i do... Please help me. That message is;....

We could not validate your identification document. Update your enrollment to transfer earnings to your bank account...

And earning page shows

The scan of your PAN Card could not be validated. Please upload it again or contact customer service.

Please help me friends..

User
    Thanks

@martin46

When did you join mturk and got this option.

Actually I am not getting this option and it has been more than 9 months.

Please reply.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4