Thread: There are no more available HITs in this group. See more HITs available to you below.

Thanks

Default There are no more available HITs in this group. See more HITs available to you below.

Reward: $0.05
    HITs Available: 836

-_- I think this is day 3 for me getting the 'no more available' message. Is that their nice way of telling me "go away"? I think it was 836 the other night, too. I found that if I opened it repeatedly, sometimes I'd get to the HIT page. Then I gave up when that wasn't reliable either.

User
    Thanks

Is the requester Fluffy Cloud? I don't think that they are telling you to go away, I tried to check out their HITs a while ago and I got that message also. And, I've never even accepted any of their HITs because of the negative reviews on TO. Maybe they are pausing the job or updating something and that's why you get the error message.

Thanks

Yes, Fluffy Cloud. I made a mistake on one of the HITs (entered wrong year for a receipt) and got a rejection. Several were right, were approved and have been paid. The one rejected also had an explanation for why. Rejection was Thursday. Was able to get a couple more on Friday. Nada today.

Thanks for your help =)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by n6m1t2t1s View Post
    International adoption opportunities are available for people to be able to adopt babies, children and older children; you just need to know where to look and to whom the correct people are to
    Hey Andy, this guy has spammed the board 20 times, how about giving him the boot?