Thread: Changing my life with $600

Thanks

Default Changing my life with $600

My goal is to earn the money to pay for my real estate licenses classes. I'm currently a sahm and some things in my life SERIOUSLY need to change. Can't get a part time job so luckily I found turking. There is definitely a learning curve involve , the first day I spent a ton of time and made almost nothing. SO I thought it would take me about 2 years . About a week into it im doing more like 5-10 bucks a day. Here's hoping it continues to pick uo. Anyone have suggestions on how to get numbers up quickly ? Im only at 200

2. Thanks: (1)

4. Thanks: (1)
    User
    Thanks

i want do this too ..please give me also some suggestions about it.. turking is the good way to earn the money.i have also need of money so please anyone here can give me detail about turking..i have no more knowledge about it..thanks in advance..

Thanks

I would say dont just look for the hits that pay the most, look at the ones you can do the fastest and make decent $/hr. Lots of the .04 - .10 hits you can do a ton of in an hour and make decent money.

User
    Thanks

I have been building up with surveys since I am worried about rejections on batches while I am new. They add up! Use the scraper scripts and it is easier. Good luck!