Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: My another 45 Golden days with 3,400$..!!

User
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IMAWUBBER View Post
    I honestly think he is bluffing too Grimtock as I don't think it is possible for peeps from India. Even with a "master" qualification (which isn't shit really) especially considering there aren't that many master hits available and they really don't pay any better. However, it is possible from the US. My goal is $100 per day and there are plenty of times I have gone WAY over that. I guess it could be possible if he is lying and somehow doing US only hits as somebody else in this forum was doing. But unfortunately I don't think it is possible for peeps from India.
    I thought so too. But I doubt if he can photoshop that. Hence, I have to accept his claims. BTW, if you see his earnings (from the other thread), he had earned around $100 for 1800 HITs in a day. That makes $0.05/HIT. Assuming 1 hit/ min, he would need 30hrs/day. So I am guessing he is averaging more than a HIT/min. If it is 2 HITs/min, that's 15hrs/day. I doubt if people can turk for 15hrs/day everyday without losing their sanity. But then, people are weird.

And btw... I could photoshop that pretty easily.
    Could you do one and post an example? I am not contending you. I am eager to see a photoshop work of the dashboard.
    Last edited by BMW-M3; 06-18-2012 at 01:19 PM.
    Need no wishes, silly.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BMW-M3 View Post
    I thought so too. But I doubt if he can photoshop that. Hence, I have to accept his claims. BTW, if you see his earnings (from the other thread), he had earned around $100 for 1800 HITs in a day. That makes $0.05/HIT. Assuming 1 hit/ min, he would need 30hrs/day. So I am guessing he is averaging more than a HIT/min. If it is 2 HITs/min, that's 15hrs/day. I doubt if people can turk for 15hrs/day everyday without losing their sanity. But then, people are weird.
    I would tend to think "IF" it is happening with an average of .05 per hit that there is more then one person working on one account which would allow for 24 hour a day turking. Just my opinion though. I am from the US and do turk quite a bit and my totals for the past 45 days are only $2,700 since I don't hit my goal every day.

And btw... I could photoshop that pretty easily.
    Last edited by Stlrfn; 06-18-2012 at 03:54 PM.

User
    Thanks

I honestly think he is bluffing too Grimtock as I don't think it is possible for peeps from India..... even with a "master" qualification (which isn't shit really). Especially considering there aren't that many master hits available and they really don't pay any better. However, it is possible from the US. My goal is $100 per day and there are plenty of times I have gone WAY over that. I guess it could be possible if he is lying and somehow doing US only hits as somebody else in this forum was doing. But unfortunately I don't think it is possible for peeps from India.
    IF U DO INDIAN ACCOUNT IN USA U WILL BE SUSPENDED..definitely..it is also possible in INDIA..at that time master hits where plenty..now not..but i am not bluffing..it is sure.. my great hard work...

User
    Thanks

Could you do one and post an example? I am not contending you. I am eager to see a photoshop work of the dashboard.
    you believe or not.. thats not matter dont blame the hard work..1 last thing want to clear.. that hit was.. .06$.or .10$.i can do 4 per min.. now calculate in ur mind calculator.. !!!

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sudesh View Post
    IF U DO INDIAN ACCOUNT IN USA U WILL BE SUSPENDED..definitely..it is also possible in INDIA..at that time master hits where plenty..now not..but i am not bluffing..it is sure.. my great hard work...

Good for you sudesh but my opinion still stands. Master hits are more plentiful now then they have been since the program started. As for the part about doing US hits on an Indian account, I was speaking of this:

http://mturkforum.com/showthread.php...roved-Your-Hit!

User
    Thanks

you believe or not.. thats not matter dont blame the hard work..1 last thing want to clear.. that hit was.. .06$.or .10$.i can do 4 per min.. now calculate in ur mind calculator.. !!!
    I hope you can read and comprehend. If not, I feel sorry for you.

@IMAWUBBER,

Our speculations are cleared. It's straight out from the horse's mouth. See the boldened part.
    Need no wishes, silly.

User
    Thanks

I hope you can read and comprehend. If not, I feel sorry for you.

@IMAWUBBER,

Our speculations are cleared. It's straight out from the horse's mouth. See the boldened part.
    seen it may be 3-4 hits per min..

Banned
    Thanks

@IMAWUBBER,

The sad part BMW is that there are a few requesters I can do 4 hits a minute for too so I don't see that as clearing our speculations. The only problem is that the hits I do are US only.

User
    Thanks

seen it may be 3-4 hits per min..
    that type of hits u never seen.. sry @BMW i cant do anything...!!

Thanks

Riaz.. bro..u cant get master ..as soon as enter the turk..i am working for past 1 year with 1Lakh hits.. they can revoke at anytime..they will rate the master by particular hits..now i lost recently but i will get soon..
    Hei Sudesh,,,

Don't say he can't.... Master qualification s not meant for you only.......... So please dont be over confident. All others can i u can get it.
    Happy Turking

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast