Want to earn a quick $5? Send me a PM - Cowfin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Funicular heavy industries

  1. #11
    User
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    If this guy's dumb enough to trust results from people on Turker Nation, he deserves what he gets.

  2. #12
    User Khalinov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The American Hinterlands
    Posts
    793
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 145 Times in 103 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bootybitch View Post
    Sorry babes, not here to stir the pot as you say. JS, I think it's dumb to rip this requester a new asshole like that just because they choose workers with a certain reputation. You might think those workers are anal, controlling, etc, but they have a track record that proves they can be trusted.
    HAHAHAHA

    Someone has certainly been drinking the TN kool-aid.

  3. #13
    User
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    912
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 69 Times in 35 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whimsy View Post
    The qualification is for people from TurkerNation (TN). Now, I don't know if they live in Tennessee -- but the names given for the qualifications are their TN forum names.

    TN doesn't mean Tennessee in this case because I can request qualification - I don't "not" qualify because of my current location.
    OK, that makes a little more sense I guess. I just assumed TN was for the state.

    Either way, they are well within their right to open their hits to whoever they choose.

  4. #14
    User Whimsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    FL, USA
    Posts
    805
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 31 Times in 19 Posts

    Default

    Yeah. It actually happens a lot but the others are smarter about it re: pay and qualifications set. Dude's not very ninja-like and that's always sad.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In yo dreams
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slicer View Post
    If this guy's dumb enough to trust results from people on Turker Nation, he deserves what he gets.
    I'm just saying, it's piss poor attitudes from people this THIS and the OP that make quality requesters go running for the hills. You're the same people that WANTED these HITs, but since you didn't get your way, you're gonna throw a hissy fit. Wow, I wonder why he picked the other forum..

    If that's considered sipping TN kool-aid, fill me up.

  6. #16
    User Khalinov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The American Hinterlands
    Posts
    793
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 145 Times in 103 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bootybitch View Post
    I'm just saying, it's piss poor attitudes from people this THIS and the OP that make quality requesters go running for the hills. You're the same people that WANTED these HITs, but since you didn't get your way, you're gonna throw a hissy fit. Wow, I wonder why he picked the other forum..
    Your trolling of this board displays that same piss-poor attitude, doesn’t it? Of course it does.

    As more people from this board contact FHI, I expect to see opportunities for us as well. They have told me so via email and I have no reason to doubt them.

    Now kindly go back to your toxic little community.

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In yo dreams
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Khalinov View Post
    Your trolling of this board displays that same piss-poor attitude, doesn’t it? Of course it does.

    As more people from this board contact FHI, I expect to see opportunities for us as well. They have told me so via email and I have no reason to doubt them.

    Now kindly go back to your toxic little community.
    Again, sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm not here to troll. I'm normally a self-turker & lurker, not part of the other forum as I'm not big on rules. I like reading this forum but I see some people that are grossly misinformed and thought I'd maybe lend a hand?

    As for FHI coming here, that's fantastic news for everyone. I know I'd love to get a piece of those HITs. The difference is, I'm not going to sit around and call the requester an idiot for choosing to work with whom he pleases. Oh, but if he does come here and you give him your ID to get qualified, he'll be able to see all the negative posts about him. So those that had your little temper tantrums, I wouldn't get your hopes up.

  8. #18
    User Khalinov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The American Hinterlands
    Posts
    793
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 145 Times in 103 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bootybitch View Post
    As for FHI coming here, that's fantastic news for everyone. I know I'd love to get a piece of those HITs. The difference is, I'm not going to sit around and call the requester an idiot for choosing to work with whom he pleases. Oh, but if he does come here and you give him your ID to get qualified, he'll be able to see all the negative posts about him. So those that had your little temper tantrums, I wouldn't get your hopes up.
    If you had bothered to read the other thread, you would realize that FHI has been getting IDs from us already.

    Go away, troll.

  9. #19
    User Whimsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    FL, USA
    Posts
    805
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 31 Times in 19 Posts

    Default

    Ah but the dude you're talking to isn't the temper tantrum type. He previously started a less inflammatory thread about this very requester -- with a hope that others would calmly write to the requester seeing about HITs being opened to others, as well.

    I disagree about people here being grossly misinformed. This is their place to hash through it. Without having to read dozens of OT threads.

    Here's different from there because requesters go there. Some requesters do make it to this forum but it's not an every day thing. That's fine by me. I'd much rather be here (without restrictions) than there and just have a BS overload every day. It's a personal choice. And yes, you were troll-ish with your second post. But hey, people are allowed to get pissed off and you're allowed to try and push their buttons. For some people, it's fun.

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In yo dreams
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Khalinov View Post
    If you had bothered to read the other thread, you would realize that FHI has been getting IDs from us already.
    You mean, this one? http://mturkforum.com/showthread.php...9-Private-HITs

    Yeah, there's nothing there about already gathering IDs. I already read it. But thanks for asking. You seem to be an expert on trolls. Seems like a case of "takes one to know one."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •