Welcome to mTurkForum! Congratulations on taking that next step as a worker or requester on Mechanical Turk.
If you are a requester, please send me a private message, and I will work with you to set up your forum account. Thanks!
Posting New Threads
In order to cut down on spam, you won't be able to make a new thread for your first post, but can reply to an existing one instead.
- I recommend popping over to the Daily HITs Forum and make a quick reply in today's thread which usually has a title like (Can't Find ____HITs).
- These threads are where you will find most HITs posted, and most discussion about HITs.
- After making that post, you can now make threads in most sections of the forum.
Unfortunately, you also will be unable to post links for a short period of time.
- This includes images, as well as any quotes.
- If you notice your posts aren't going through, try editing your post and deleting any links.
- After you make a few posts, the limits should be removed.