Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Notes for New Users - Links and New Threads

User
    Thanks

New here just trying to figure out navigating through this site. Been turking for 10 day now. Really excited to make my first transfer.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 Times in 687 Posts

Ditto what betrog said. Been lurking about the same amount of time and figured it was time to get started.

User
    Thanks

hi im new here..guide me

User
    Thanks

Hello, I am found my hit in the Great Hits section of your website. That's nice

User
    Thanks

Hello! *waves*

I'm new to this site and still in the process of signing up for Mturk. I'll be finishing that up tonight or tomorrow and then waiting for my account verification.

Edit:
    I just finished signing up, now the wait.
    Last edited by ScatteredPaperStars; 07-01-2015 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Additional Info

User
    Thanks

Hi - I'm a psychology researcher. I am looking to post a HIT for people over the age of 40. I want to guarantee that people actually are that age, but I don't want to upset people by having them start my HIT, only to be told they are too young. Any suggestions for the way to do this that best ensures the quality of my data and doesn't bother Turkers?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,454 Times in 2,589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by memoryfuturethinking View Post
    Hi - I'm a psychology researcher. I am looking to post a HIT for people over the age of 40. I want to guarantee that people actually are that age, but I don't want to upset people by having them start my HIT, only to be told they are too young. Any suggestions for the way to do this that best ensures the quality of my data and doesn't bother Turkers?
    Make various attention checks asking for their age throughout the survey. If they're lying about their age, chances are they won't get all of the attention checks right; you can then reject them if they still submit the hit
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro View Post
    don"T YOU evER talk ABOUT ME AND my moneyy . . . got iT??
    Putting a '65 Mustang back on the road with Mturk earnings: http://mturkforum.com/showthread.php...MTurk-earnings

8. Thanks: (1)
    Thanks

Hi,
    I am new here, I have been using Mturk for about 21 days, I have completed a bit over 210 hits. I stumbled onto Mturk and have been using it ever since. I have read on the Internet different people's accounts that they make minimum wage and for an hour, but I am only averaging $12-$15 a day that is for about 4-5 hours of doing surveys. I would not mind reading other forums that explains doing batches and other things to increase what I am making. I do not type very well and cannot transcribe anything.

User
    Thanks

Hi my name is Christina and I am new.

Thanks

Hey people,

Been turking for a couple months, just about 2000 hits. I'm pretty terrible at this, only making ~ $1-6 most days with the very rare $20 day. I really want to get my number of hits up to 5000 as my next goal .

- beth

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast