Page 148 of 148 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148
Results 1,471 to 1,474 of 1474

Thread: OCMP34's Q&A, Curated Workforce, Etc.

User
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spantifical View Post
    Yeah, I definitely wasn't understanding the instructions. In the past (someone speak up if I'm wrong...I've always preferred the extraction tasks), one person was paid to find donor lists. That link was then given to the next person to extract the actual donor list.

As it appears to be now, you get a company website and have to determine if there's a donor list or not. THEN extract the donor lists. So if you don't find anything, you only get the 2c. Of course, the HIT still won't let you submit with any blanks, so then you get a 7c bonus that is apparently undeserved (not complaining, but kept me from doing anymore for fear of losing my qual for abuse).

I don't recall what it paid to find donor lists. I think it was 10c for 2 or 3? I only did a few and it wasn't my forte, so I could be way off. Can anyone else chime in?
    Ah ok cool. So basically we have out big list of non-profits where you guys have found donor lists. We want you guys to take each individual non-profit with a donor list and to see if there are any other donor lists attached to it and have those donor lists extracted. I thought there was an option to put N/A or Null. I have a question for all you guys: how can we design this process so that it is as clear as possible and as fair to you guys as possible?

Thanks
    OCMP34

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OCMP34_CSM View Post
    Ah ok cool. So basically we have out big list of non-profits where you guys have found donor lists. We want you guys to take each individual non-profit with a donor list and to see if there are any other donor lists attached to it and have those donor lists extracted. I thought there was an option to put N/A or Null. I have a question for all you guys: how can we design this process so that it is as clear as possible and as fair to you guys as possible?

Thanks
    OCMP34
    Personally, I would have a separate HIT for these. Just finding the donor list. Pay a little extra since people have to dig a little more. List out what years you already have. Have extra fields for more than one year. So let's say you already have 2014, but 2010-2013 are available. In the HIT it should tell us that 2014 is already taken care of. Then have a way for us to imput all of those links for 2010-2013 with a bonus payable for each legitimate link found. This would give incentive to keep digging and not to give you duplicate information that needs to be weeded through. Have a way to confirm the links before paying out bonuses, if possible. Once links are found, you can insert them into the extraction HIT, which ideally would list out which year that link is for, just in case there's any confusion. The extraction HIT would otherwise run as normal.

That's how I would attempt to set it up. Others may have better ideas. Hope that helps!

User
    Thanks

Cool thanks! One more quick question, do you guys use the hyperlinks provided to do quick predefined searches? I kind of see it as wasted space

Thanks

Hi OCMP34, When we can expect your next batch of hits in mturk?

Page 148 of 148 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148