Exclusive Assignment Offered By Mturk Forum: $20 Reward - Email mturkcowfin@gmail.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "Approved Pending Payment"

Thanks

Default "Approved Pending Payment"

I have hundreds and hundreds of HITS that have been sitting for about 5 days that say "Approved - Pending Payment". I've been on mturk for over a month, and gotten paid/cashed out multiple times, usually everything that's approved changes to "paid" over night for me. Any idea why these are sitting like this for so long?

Thanks

Requesters have up to 30 days to pay you. Could be any number of things.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by angelface83 View Post
    Gottcha, well hopefully it pays sooner than that haha

User
    Thanks

I have had HITs approved on the same day from the same requester and some are "Paid" and the rest are "Approved - Pending Payment". I always found this curious.

User
    Thanks

I know there is a script you can add to firefox that will allow you to see what is owed in the "Pending"
    Just got to remeber to click on it to update.. though right now I am only owed about $1.81

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by angelface83 View Post
    Requesters have up to 30 days to approve/reject your hit not actually 30 days to pay your hit after it is approved. If you have had many hits approved but not paid for many days you do have an issue somewhere. It maybe with your tax information, account limit information (new accounts have a limit of $500 wd without a CC and bank account added to amazon payments) or many other issues with AMT.

User
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stlrfn View Post
    Requesters have up to 30 days to approve/reject your hit not actually 30 days to pay your hit after it is approved. If you have had many hits approved but not paid for many days you do have an issue somewhere. It maybe with your tax information, account limit information (new accounts have a limit of $500 wd without a CC and bank account added to amazon payments) or many other issues with AMT.
    True dat. I had this happen to me at first. Once I got my bank set up they were still stuck in the approved - pending payment, so I messaged mturk support about it, and two days later they were all paid.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stlrfn View Post
    Ahh okay I'll probably message mturk then because I have my tax info listed as verified and a bank account and credit card already linked with amazon payments.

Thanks

Did you get that resolved by writing to support? I had about $20 worth of HITs "stuck" at Payment Pending, over a week old. It was cleared up after a couple of emails. The first email was a seemingly auto-response telling me they had 30 days to approve/reject.

User
    Thanks

Interesting.

I started Aug 11th. I too have "approved - payment pending" on all 175. I'll wait another week and follow up with Amazon if nothing changes.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast