Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I was rejected

Thanks
    Thanked 7,995 Times in 3,789 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyy View Post
    I registered a new worker account about 4 to 5 days ago and it's still saying they're reviewing my account. How long does it usually take them to review someone's account?
    I don't recall how long mine took but I'm guessing they are a bit behind because of the holiday. I'd give it a few more before I start to worry.

User
    Thanks

It took less than 48 hours for them to decline me. It's not like they are actually reviewing anything, since new applicants have only given them a few pieces of information and no work samples. They are just looking at whether you fit the demographic their clients want. If it takes them 4-5 days, you have probably been declined and they just haven't gotten around to making it official yet.

User
    Thanks

I got rejected too last month. Just re-apply with a new account. I eventually got accepted. I think the problem was my address too. In my old Amazon acct i have a lot of old addresses from moving, and addresses of my family whom i sent Amazon packages too. It must have confused them when I applied, b/c i got rejected the first time. The second time I had only my one current address and got accepted. Just keep trying until they accept you. It took about a week for them to approve me, or longer.
    I thought for sure i would be rejected again, and was surprised when i wasn't. Just keep trying.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2