Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 140

Thread: Where Dem HITs At? 12/21 Wintry Wacky Winning Wednesday

  1. #41
    User ackb4r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Western NC
    Posts
    2,904
    Thanks
    3,223
    Thanked 4,083 Times in 1,762 Posts

    Default

    Title: 13-17 minute survey for $1.10 | PANDA
    Requester: Einav Hart [A2GQ3ENWVW0A2T] (TO)
    TO Ratings:
    ★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
    ★★★★ 4.00 Generosity
    ★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
    ★★★★ 4.25 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 7 | TOS Flags: 0
    Submit a new TO review
    Description: Complete a 13-17 minute survey for $1.10
    Time: 3 hours
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $1.10
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 89;Location is US

    edit: screened out, not sure if any good. I doubt the time estimate is accurate, though.
    Last edited by ackb4r; 12-21-2016 at 12:21 PM.

  2. #42
    User TurkHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    2,226
    Thanks
    3,125
    Thanked 2,071 Times in 1,084 Posts

    Default

    Title: Search through Satellite Imagery to find various objects. | PANDA
    Requester: PicsFromAbove [ALZUWU3P4QQSG] (TO)
    TO Ratings:

    3.64 Communicativity
    2.78 Generosity
    4.71 Fairness
    4.08 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 102
    (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

    Description: Search through Satellite Imagery to find every Cloudy/Bad Imagery, No Buildings(s), and Building(s).
    Time: 60 minutes
    Hits Available: 641
    Reward: $0.15
    Qualifications: campaign_1641 has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

  3. #43
    User ackb4r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Western NC
    Posts
    2,904
    Thanks
    3,223
    Thanked 4,083 Times in 1,762 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TurkHunter View Post
    Title: Search through Satellite Imagery to find various objects. | PANDA
    Requester: PicsFromAbove [ALZUWU3P4QQSG] (TO)
    TO Ratings:

    3.64 Communicativity
    2.78 Generosity
    4.71 Fairness
    4.08 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 102
    (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

    Description: Search through Satellite Imagery to find every Cloudy/Bad Imagery, No Buildings(s), and Building(s).
    Time: 60 minutes
    Hits Available: 641
    Reward: $0.15
    Qualifications: campaign_1641 has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95
    wow, these are slow today

  4. Thanks: (1)
  5. #44
    User basketcasey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    1,773
    Thanks
    1,632
    Thanked 1,788 Times in 1,010 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ackb4r View Post
    wow, these are slow today
    So is my computer so I'm not even going to try. I hate when they load slowly. Which ones are they? Buildings?
    It takes a perverse talent to maltreat an egg so completely.

  6. #45
    User Jenikijen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked 96 Times in 54 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ackb4r View Post
    wow, these are slow today
    So these are my first time doing these, in these once I press whatever number shift....should it automatically generate the next picture?

  7. #46
    User dw33b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pottstown, PA
    Posts
    506
    Thanks
    648
    Thanked 569 Times in 234 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenikijen View Post
    So these are my first time doing these, in these once I press whatever number shift....should it automatically generate the next picture?
    Yes, they are slow today. Probably not worth doing right now
    You can't be half a gangster

  8. Thanks: (1)
  9. #47
    User ackb4r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Western NC
    Posts
    2,904
    Thanks
    3,223
    Thanked 4,083 Times in 1,762 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by basketcasey View Post
    So is my computer so I'm not even going to try. I hate when they load slowly. Which ones are they? Buildings?
    Yeah, buildings.

    I'm on a fast connection and its taking like a minute to move to the next one.

  10. Thanks: (1)
  11. #48
    User basketcasey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    1,773
    Thanks
    1,632
    Thanked 1,788 Times in 1,010 Posts

    Default

    I keep getting everything I click on and I kind of wish I wouldn't. I swear there have been a ton of good hits this week and a lot of my favorites have posted. Go figure it's the week I'm super busy and can't do much turking!
    It takes a perverse talent to maltreat an egg so completely.

  12. #49
    User Jenikijen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked 96 Times in 54 Posts

    Default

    Yea I returned them, so slow

  13. #50
    User Mind Dagger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    see my biography
    Posts
    1,859
    Thanks
    838
    Thanked 1,692 Times in 926 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cup View Post
    Anyone get the email from the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health? It says a 10 dollar bonus and the survey only takes a couple of minutes or so.
    So glad you mentioned it. I checked my e-mail and I totally over looked it last week.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •