Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Where Dem HITs At? 01/05 Thoroughly Satisfying Thursday

Thread Starter Extraordinaire Tjbot's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Where Dem HITs At? 01/05 Thoroughly Satisfying Thursday

This thread is a placeholder!

What is this?

SPOILER:
    I am Tjbot! I'm a solution devised by the genious mods to prevent there ever being a day that hit threads aren't posted! The whole point of my existence is to post a hit thread if one doesn't exist by 12:08am PST. If you see this post, assume that this one is the main post. One of the mod team will clean up existing posts and consolidate once they wake up and get online. As my name indicates, I am a bot. I don't post, nor do I respond to PM's. If you have any problems, send an email to tjbot@ns4t.net or PM Tjololo, he can help out with any issues.

Want to make tomorrow's thread? Click here to find out how!
    SPOILER:

I am Tjbot! I'm a solution devised by the genius mods to prevent there ever being a day that hit threads aren't posted! The whole point of my existence is to post a hit thread if one doesn't exist by 12:08am PST. As my name indicates, I am a bot. I don't respond to PM's. If you have any problems, send an email to tjbot@ns4t.net or PM Tjololo.
    Want to make tomorrow's thread? Click here to find out how!

2. Thanks: (1)
    sks
    Thanks

I would like to do the Saturday thread. Am I required to have videos of young kids shaking various parts of their bodies, in motions slightly resembling dancing? Or may I use my wide imagination to present something else?
    Hits about 15,600 - Approved 99.6% - no Masters
    Firefox(primary): Panda Crazy, Hit Scraper, Hit Notifier, Hit DB
    Chrome--only when threatened with death, but will use it for 5c.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,940 Times in 1,542 Posts

So, how did everyone's holidays/new year?

Mine was a special kind of cancer in 4 separate, but equally bad flavors (of ass)

Firstly, our eldest cat, Jr passed away dec 9th. He had a bout with an enemy we couldn't beat;liver cancer. After a long talk with the vet (and 700$ later)we had no choice but to put our best buddy down. He would have been 17 this year in march. This was probably the most diffucult thing i have ever done, he was always there at our side, kitty headbutts and eating with us every dinner. Just no longer him meowing as we come in with food(and alerting the other cats) hurts every time I walk in the house. He is sorely missed.

So now my business account was mostly cleared out we had to reign back our expectations for gifts. me and my brother both got us small things(I got him a pair of pikachu slippers and he got me a 20 phone to perk /chexpoints with).

However, here's were ass #2 come's in. Me and my brother decided to go to burger king to pickup some lunch and we come back to our back door kicked in. They stole both gifts, the tree and a turkey out of the freezer; the day before X-mas. In short, we got grinched. Oh and whoever stole from us tracked in bedbugs, thankfully our cats spotted them at the doorway and we managed to murder the shit out of the entire kitchen where they broke in, dodging THAT bullet. Oh and the useless police didn't take any fingerprints depspite the presents he took clearly leaving fingerprints on the fucking glass where the presents were(it was all under a small tree on a tempered glass desk).

Ass#3- I had a customer send back a Ps3 where they took a fucking hammer to the top of it, demanding a refund. Take a guess which side Amazon took(not fucking mine). Another customer sent back a gamecube with ALL THE WIRES melted. Amazon again sides with the customer, forcing me to eat mostly loss. Then none of the other 400$ in stock moves over the rest of the month, yays poverty.

And lastly i get a nice happy letter on the third that I have to show up for job training /placement program if I don't make at least 217.00$ a week from what I'm currently doing or lose my petty 120$ in EBT. I go up yesterday with my mturk earnings printout and my earning from both Ebay and Amazon for the last year; (about 5k).

"Sir, you are not working 30 hours a week minimum Also i cannot accept Ebay or Amazon as a business since you do not have a business license and with no formal contracts I cannot accept Mturk as an income either."

I tried getting to her manager , but he stated at best he could count mturk and that would be it; I would need to work a 9 to 5 on top of what I'm already doing and if I made under 900$ in a month would need to do 30 hours of their community service that they schedules(in this case I would walk around in -5 degree weather picking up trash in a yellow vest)PER WEEK.

I argue then what's the fucking point of even having an EBT program if you're entire purpose its to shit on people that are at least trying to do better for themselves; I told him "I can do hand-jobs behind the fucking 7-11 for more than I get in food stamps. You can take that 30 hours bullshit and blow it so far out your ass that Donald Trump will tweet about it." And then stormed out, a couple folks saying "damn *****" as I walked by.

(Oh and the Lady in front of me, doesn't have to work and gets 900$ in stamps for her 2 kids each month, yays institutionalized sexism).

So Tl;DR i'm back to turking, not our of love for Amazons terrible service, but out of lack of options. So, where dem hits at?

Thanks

That whole story is strange, but so is Social Services. My requirement for EBT is that my income has to be BELOW level X. Why does yours have to be above some number?

And it's B-S that they can't accept those forms of income. Here in NY, they accept any kind of income as income, even child support, alimony money, etc. You don't need a business license to make income. Then they wouldn't accept my Social Security. What state are you in?

What's a Ps3?
    Last edited by parro; 01-05-2017 at 08:25 AM.

Verified Leader

Thanks
    Thanked 53,145 Times in 21,873 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by parro View Post
    I would like to do the Saturday thread. Am I required to have videos of young kids shaking various parts of their bodies, in motions slightly resembling dancing? Or may I use my wide imagination to present something else?
    Good morning Parro.

You can make it whatever you'd like. Just start the title with "Find HITs" then the date and your own title with the day of the week included.

If there are any issues, I can always fix it.

Verified Leader

Thanks

That whole story is strange, but so is Social Services. My requirement for EBT is that my income has to be BELOW level X. Why does yours have to be above some number?

And it's B-S that they can't accept those forms of income. Here in NY, they accept any kind of income as income, even child support, alimony money, etc. You don't need a business license to make income. Then they wouldn't accept my Social Security. What state are you in?

What's a Ps3?
    PS3 is a gaming console. Playstation 3. Like Nintendo but another brand/company.

Thanks

I got up early for the Z's. I've got my pandas loaded and ready to shoot. Which are the best--used cars, cars or review of websites?

Verified Leader

Thanks

I got up early for the Z's. I've got my pandas loaded and ready to shoot. Which are the best--used cars, cars or review of websites?
    I put you down on the forum's calendar (on the top tab of this form) that you want to start the thread on Saturday. I know some people don't know it exists or don't look there but it's helpful for me. Turker2013 has reserved some dates in advance there.

My favorites are the plumbing ones. They are really quick, whether they are plumbing sites or not.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,940 Times in 1,542 Posts

What's a Ps3?
    A couple reasons, 1 being it's Ohio, so automatic shit tier right there. 2 is that they require you to have an income but prefer you to have a taxable paycheck to show them. 3 the gov has been trying his hardest to cut back social services as hard as he can, changing up the rules to make them not impossible to fulfill, but a big enough ass ache to were people just find other options.

Also a PS3 is a game console, bought it for about 35$ and sold it for about 75$ or so, so I'm only really out 49$, because amazon keeps that 15%+2$ no matter what and the shipping obviously.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,085 Times in 1,763 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Turkin Nappa View Post
    So, how did everyone's holidays/new year?

Mine was a special kind of cancer in 4 separate, but equally bad flavors (of ass)

Firstly, our eldest cat, Jr passed away dec 9th. He had a bout with an enemy we couldn't beat;liver cancer. After a long talk with the vet (and 700$ later)we had no choice but to put our best buddy down. He would have been 17 this year in march. This was probably the most diffucult thing i have ever done, he was always there at our side, kitty headbutts and eating with us every dinner. Just no longer him meowing as we come in with food(and alerting the other cats) hurts every time I walk in the house. He is sorely missed.

So now my business account was mostly cleared out we had to reign back our expectations for gifts. me and my brother both got us small things(I got him a pair of pikachu slippers and he got me a 20 phone to perk /chexpoints with).

However, here's were ass #2 come's in. Me and my brother decided to go to burger king to pickup some lunch and we come back to our back door kicked in. They stole both gifts, the tree and a turkey out of the freezer; the day before X-mas. In short, we got grinched. Oh and whoever stole from us tracked in bedbugs, thankfully our cats spotted them at the doorway and we managed to murder the shit out of the entire kitchen where they broke in, dodging THAT bullet. Oh and the useless police didn't take any fingerprints depspite the presents he took clearly leaving fingerprints on the fucking glass where the presents were(it was all under a small tree on a tempered glass desk).

Ass#3- I had a customer send back a Ps3 where they took a fucking hammer to the top of it, demanding a refund. Take a guess which side Amazon took(not fucking mine). Another customer sent back a gamecube with ALL THE WIRES melted. Amazon again sides with the customer, forcing me to eat mostly loss. Then none of the other 400$ in stock moves over the rest of the month, yays poverty.

And lastly i get a nice happy letter on the third that I have to show up for job training /placement program if I don't make at least 217.00$ a week from what I'm currently doing or lose my petty 120$ in EBT. I go up yesterday with my mturk earnings printout and my earning from both Ebay and Amazon for the last year; (about 5k).

"Sir, you are not working 30 hours a week minimum Also i cannot accept Ebay or Amazon as a business since you do not have a business license and with no formal contracts I cannot accept Mturk as an income either."

I tried getting to her manager , but he stated at best he could count mturk and that would be it; I would need to work a 9 to 5 on top of what I'm already doing and if I made under 900$ in a month would need to do 30 hours of their community service that they schedules(in this case I would walk around in -5 degree weather picking up trash in a yellow vest)PER WEEK.

I argue then what's the fucking point of even having an EBT program if you're entire purpose its to shit on people that are at least trying to do better for themselves; I told him "I can do hand-jobs behind the fucking 7-11 for more than I get in food stamps. You can take that 30 hours bullshit and blow it so far out your ass that Donald Trump will tweet about it." And then stormed out, a couple folks saying "damn *****" as I walked by.

(Oh and the Lady in front of me, doesn't have to work and gets 900$ in stamps for her 2 kids each month, yays institutionalized sexism).

So Tl;DR i'm back to turking, not our of love for Amazons terrible service, but out of lack of options. So, where dem hits at?
    Damn, buddy. Sorry you have had such a rough time! But keep your head up, things will get better. They cant get much worse, right?

The bad news is that turk is slow this time of year, the good news is that it's picking up.

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast