Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Where Dem HITs At? 01/05 Thoroughly Satisfying Thursday

User
    Thanks

Just realized that the Peter Burke hit has a 36s auto approval

Thanks

Title: Please help us evaluate pictures (native English speakers only)(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: mk2259 [A2AZP803WANWAQ] (TO)
    TO Ratings:
    ★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
    ★★★★★ 3.92 Generosity
    ★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
    ★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 14 | TOS Flags: 0
    Submit a new TO review
    Description: You will see eight pictures and your task is to describe each picture
    Time: 45 minutes
    HITs Available: 23
    Reward: $1.50
    Qualifications: Location is one of: US;Exc: [774275221-29843] has not been granted

8 minutes, writing.
    Last edited by flipperchi; 01-05-2017 at 10:09 AM.

3. Thanks: (2)
    Thread Starter Extraordinaire Tjbot's Avatar
    Thanks

Title: Review our android app (US Only) | PANDA
    Requester: Abraham Shafi [A2PJZ6R4H0ZGE7] (TO)
    TO Ratings:
    [ comm: 5.00 ][ pay: 5.00 ][ fair: 5.00 ][ fast: 5.00 ]
    Number of Reviews: 7 | TOS Flags: 0
    Submit a new TO review
    Description: Our app needs some new reviews some new people - You need an android phone and be based in the US. You don't have to give it a positive review but it would be appreciated. We just want more reviews of the app. We think competitors are affecting our review
    Time: 25 minutes
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $5.00
    Qualifications: Masters has been granted;Primary Mobile Device - Android is 1;Location is US

Test post please ignore...unless you want to do the hit, that's fine I guess
    SPOILER:

I am Tjbot! I'm a solution devised by the genius mods to prevent there ever being a day that hit threads aren't posted! The whole point of my existence is to post a hit thread if one doesn't exist by 12:08am PST. As my name indicates, I am a bot. I don't respond to PM's. If you have any problems, send an email to tjbot@ns4t.net or PM Tjololo.
    Want to make tomorrow's thread? Click here to find out how!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,940 Times in 1,542 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonja13 View Post
    "Ass#3- I had a customer send back a Ps3 where they took a fucking hammer to the top of it, demanding a refund. Take a guess which side Amazon took(not fucking mine). Another customer sent back a gamecube with ALL THE WIRES melted. Amazon again sides with the customer, forcing me to eat mostly loss. Then none of the other 400$ in stock moves over the rest of the month, yays poverty."

Just yesterday I just got hit with a $150 Amazon fba return for an ipad I sold TWO MONTHS AGO! TWO FRIGGIN MONTHS! UGH I'm FURIOUS! It's a damn shame how shitty Amazon treat their third party sellers. Ebay is no better. I hope things work out better for you.
    I would take them to small claims on that, friggin tossers.

Yeah this year I'm gonna be pushing a cart up to "The Castle" which is a small-ish bazaar. It's 10$ a day, but rather pay that than deal with Amazons shit and the staggering 15-20% they take(on top of shipping caps)

User
    Thanks

After 2 1/2 hours, is Zoltar finally done?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,119 Times in 591 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonja13 View Post
    "Ass#3- I had a customer send back a Ps3 where they took a fucking hammer to the top of it, demanding a refund. Take a guess which side Amazon took(not fucking mine). Another customer sent back a gamecube with ALL THE WIRES melted. Amazon again sides with the customer, forcing me to eat mostly loss. Then none of the other 400$ in stock moves over the rest of the month, yays poverty."

Just yesterday I just got hit with a $150 Amazon fba return for an ipad I sold TWO MONTHS AGO! TWO FRIGGIN MONTHS! UGH I'm FURIOUS! It's a damn shame how shitty Amazon treat their third party sellers. Ebay is no better. I hope things work out better for you.
    I watched part of a video recently about how to scam Amazon and make money doing it. I couldn't watch the whole thing. I don't know if the process is legal or not. It sounded like a pyramid scam to me. These people who call themselves money management consultants, suggest buying things like school books from Amazon third person sellers then return them to Amazon which pays all the postage they said and allows one to print out the return thingie on one's computer. Then supposedly Amazon gives the person returning the item a gift card worth much more than one paid for the original item through a third party. Then I guess the hook was these so called consultants will help one get cash for the gift card. I didn't watch the whole thing like I said. Much as people might dislike Amazon that's no reason to scam them. Someone is getting hurt.
    "I am not a number. I am a free man." Number Six/The Prisoner
    BE Seeing You

Thanks
    Thanked 1,207 Times in 636 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alk65 View Post
    After 2 1/2 hours, is Zoltar finally done?
    I just had a couple trickle in.

Also, looks like the 3 hit cap on Burke's isn't in effect anymore.

Verified Leader

Thanks
    Thanked 56,901 Times in 24,233 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by parro View Post
    I need more sleep, going back to bed
    You should try changing your turking hours. You go to bed just when turking gets started. Zoltars trickle in for 2+ hours. In that time you could make good amount for the day. Then the afternoons gets decent surveys and maybe occasional surprise batches.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anne53 View Post
    I watched part of a video recently about how to scam Amazon and make money doing it. I couldn't watch the whole thing. I don't know if the process is legal or not. It sounded like a pyramid scam to me. These people who call themselves money management consultants, suggest buying things like school books from Amazon third person sellers then return them to Amazon which pays all the postage they said and allows one to print out the return thingie on one's computer. Then supposedly Amazon gives the person returning the item a gift card worth much more than one paid for the original item through a third party. Then I guess the hook was these so called consultants will help one get cash for the gift card. I didn't watch the whole thing like I said. Much as people might dislike Amazon that's no reason to scam them. Someone is getting hurt.
    Amazon will ban you from EVER making a purchase on their site again if you are habitual about making returns. . .Even if it is happening, it's likely it wouldn't happen for very long.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,346 Times in 1,346 Posts

Title: Verbatim Audio Transcription | PANDA
    Requester: Aziza Belcher [A3P437SZXGYYL8] (TO)
    TO Ratings: No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
    Description: verbatim audio transcription of interview (1 hour and 53 mins)
    Time: 3 hours 10 minutes
    Hits Available: 1
    Reward: $60.00
    Qualifications: None

For you people that transcribe stuff!

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast