Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 272

Thread: Where Dem HITs At? 01/11 Whimsical Winsome Wheezy Wednesday

  1. #201
    User Markb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,790
    Thanks
    2,033
    Thanked 2,574 Times in 980 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    Through their email or mturk?
    Through their e-mail that they sent with the username

  2. Thanks: (1)
  3. #202
    User mboone73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    7,457
    Thanks
    7,188
    Thanked 8,865 Times in 4,858 Posts

    Default

    Title: Answer a brief survey (around 6-7 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: J W [AFGZTOWZL9UKN] (Contact)
    (TO): [Pay: 3.82] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 3.19]
    Description: Answer a brief survey (around 6-7 minutes)
    Time: 3 hours
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $0.75
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US;

    5.5 minutes.

  4. Thanks: (1)
  5. #203
    User elt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    CNY
    Posts
    1,834
    Thanks
    3,005
    Thanked 1,520 Times in 805 Posts

    Default

    Sent: Wed, Jan 11, 2017 08:18 PM

    Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

    You've received a bonus from Stanford GSB Behavioral Lab for work related to
    3LN50BUKPUAR687BD8P59RZNX43PL6.
    The value of your bonus is: $1.00 USD

    The Requester included this note:
    "Sorry Investment Task was so tedious "

  6. Thanks: (1)
  7. #204
    User bobbie01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11,252
    Thanks
    5,776
    Thanked 9,785 Times in 5,296 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Markb View Post
    Through their e-mail that they sent with the username
    Me too! I have a feeling we won't hear until tomorrow.

  8. Thanks: (1)
  9. #205
    User loosechangereceptacle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    327
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked 298 Times in 169 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elt View Post
    Sent: Wed, Jan 11, 2017 08:18 PM

    Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

    You've received a bonus from Stanford GSB Behavioral Lab for work related to
    3LN50BUKPUAR687BD8P59RZNX43PL6.
    The value of your bonus is: $1.00 USD

    The Requester included this note:
    "Sorry Investment Task was so tedious "
    Got that too. Second time today I've received two bonuses from the same requester.

    Not a bad day overall.

  10. #206
    User Markb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,790
    Thanks
    2,033
    Thanked 2,574 Times in 980 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie01 View Post
    Me too! I have a feeling we won't hear until tomorrow.
    Yeah, they're probably out for the night

  11. Thanks: (1)
  12. #207
    User TooSlowB33ch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    2,100
    Thanks
    848
    Thanked 1,087 Times in 664 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elt View Post
    Sent: Wed, Jan 11, 2017 08:18 PM

    Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

    You've received a bonus from Stanford GSB Behavioral Lab for work related to
    3LN50BUKPUAR687BD8P59RZNX43PL6.
    The value of your bonus is: $1.00 USD

    The Requester included this note:
    "Sorry Investment Task was so tedious "
    I just got that too! How nice!

  13. #208
    User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    over the edge
    Posts
    1,167
    Thanks
    6,200
    Thanked 951 Times in 595 Posts

    Default

    Did second Dermot Lynott for today. If you haven't done any, PandA them, they're easy and worth it(2.75).If you can accept it, you can do it. The HIT is clear about whether you're allowed. Since I'm in a tolerably kindly mood, I've reserved the PandAs for those of you who haven't found them yet...or are too lazy to look...or just need to fall over them in the dark.. https://www.mturk.com/mturk/previewa...I6KSI3CPSBU7SF and https://www.mturk.com/mturk/previewa...Q2VNN3XOAN97QQ . There's another, but, I'm thinking it's a lost cause. Mustn't be greedy...not much anyway.(We all know turkers aren't greedy)

  14. #209
    Verified Leader


    Flora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    43,712
    Thanks
    31,189
    Thanked 60,896 Times in 26,523 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alk65 View Post
    Did second Dermot Lynott for today. If you haven't done any, PandA them, they're easy and worth it(2.75).If you can accept it, you can do it. The HIT is clear about whether you're allowed. Since I'm in a tolerably kindly mood, I've reserved the PandAs for those of you who haven't found them yet...or are too lazy to look...or just need to fall over them in the dark.. https://www.mturk.com/mturk/previewa...I6KSI3CPSBU7SF and https://www.mturk.com/mturk/previewa...Q2VNN3XOAN97QQ . There's another, but, I'm thinking it's a lost cause. Mustn't be greedy...not much anyway.(We all know turkers aren't greedy)
    This is the one I have. This is the third one that's possibly the lost cause one you're speaking of.

    https://www.mturk.com/mturk/previewa...XSSIXP946YWAPU

  15. Thanks: (1)
  16. #210
    User mboone73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    7,457
    Thanks
    7,188
    Thanked 8,865 Times in 4,858 Posts

    Default

    Title: 7 Min Survey for those who drink 5 or more alcoholic drinks on atleast 3 occasions in a week(~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: Lilani [A3S79VYSHSGFYH] (Contact)
    (TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
    Description: A survey of craving and pleasure of alcohol
    Time: 45 minutes
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $1.00
    Qualifications: Location is one of: AU, US; Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Exc: [1529504789-30392] has not been granted;

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •