Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is Making $1000 a month possible? I'm new

User
    Thanks

I'm only a few days in, but I've done a ton of research and due to my need to make some good money quickly, here's what i've learned.

1. Work - You need to actually work. I set times. Not like specific hours in the day that I'll work so much as "I will work 5 hours" or "Today I'll work 8 hours." This fits my crazy schedule.

2. Read the forums - Seriously. Do it. There is a lot of great information here by a lot of vets who know how to make good money here. Learn from them.

3. Set Goals - Need $1,000 a month? Split it up. You need about $35 a day to get there. Work with that goal always in mind.

4. WORK - Seriously. Facebook and time-killer sites are a killer for your income. When you're working, do actual work. Don't just do one hit and expect that to be your work for the day. It's a grind, but it can pay out if you actually put in the time.

Good luck!

2. Thanks: (1)
    User
    Thanks

Yes it is achievable.. let's say you work around 5 to 6 hours each day and earn around $40 to $60! multiply it by 30 days $40 a day will be $1200 a month what more if you earn $60 per day.

User
    Thanks

There are a lot of guides on how to best start out on mturk.

User
    Thanks

Yes, you can make money here and you can make money by uploading videos on youtube too.It depends on you that how much you earn per months.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2