Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 135

Thread: Where Dem HITs At? 03/02 Too Cold Terribly Tumultuous Topnotch Thursday

  1. #1
    Thread Starter Extraordinaire Tjbot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 128 Times in 57 Posts

    Default Where Dem HITs At? 03/02 Too Cold Terribly Tumultuous Topnotch Thursday

    This thread is a placeholder!



    What is this?

    SPOILER:
    I am Tjbot! I'm a solution devised by the genious mods to prevent there ever being a day that hit threads aren't posted! The whole point of my existence is to post a hit thread if one doesn't exist by 12:08am PST. If you see this post, assume that this one is the main post. One of the mod team will clean up existing posts and consolidate once they wake up and get online. As my name indicates, I am a bot. I don't post, nor do I respond to PM's. If you have any problems, send an email to tjbot@ns4t.net or PM Tjololo, he can help out with any issues.

    Want to make tomorrow's thread? Click here to find out how!
    SPOILER:

    I am Tjbot! I'm a solution devised by the genius mods to prevent there ever being a day that hit threads aren't posted! The whole point of my existence is to post a hit thread if one doesn't exist by 12:08am PST. As my name indicates, I am a bot. I don't respond to PM's. If you have any problems, send an email to tjbot@ns4t.net or PM Tjololo.
    Want to make tomorrow's thread? Click here to find out how!

  2. #2
    User sks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,504
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 381 Times in 307 Posts

    Default

    To Frood:

    Hey sorry was working and that's great about those 6.oo surveys plus 3 dllr bonus I think. Catastrophe? I'll have to watch it..fill me in..

  3. #3
    User BenSolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    A Galaxy Far, Far Away..
    Posts
    4,222
    Thanks
    5,190
    Thanked 3,376 Times in 1,908 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sks View Post
    To Frood:

    Hey sorry was working and that's great about those 6.oo surveys plus 3 dllr bonus I think. Catastrophe? I'll have to watch it..fill me in..
    Nice, I saw you were able to do them. Do you get a qual then? I did the first but can't accept the others yet
    i wonder when i'm going to lose my first hand
    it should be soon..

  4. #4
    User sks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,504
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 381 Times in 307 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BenSolo View Post
    Nice, I saw you were able to do them. Do you get a qual then? I did the first but can't accept the others yet
    Oh I don't know I was able to accept the others so I guess so. Did you get approved/paid yet for the first one?

  5. Thanks: (1)
  6. #5
    User BenSolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    A Galaxy Far, Far Away..
    Posts
    4,222
    Thanks
    5,190
    Thanked 3,376 Times in 1,908 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sks View Post
    Oh I don't know I was able to accept the others so I guess so. Did you get approved/paid yet for the first one?
    Oh, not yet. Maybe thats why!
    i wonder when i'm going to lose my first hand
    it should be soon..

  7. #6
    User BenSolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    A Galaxy Far, Far Away..
    Posts
    4,222
    Thanks
    5,190
    Thanked 3,376 Times in 1,908 Posts

    Default

    Going in..

    Title: Decision Making Study | PANDA
    Requester: Academic Survey [A2L9QJSRDX7C54] (TO)
    TO Ratings:
    ★★★★★ 2.71 Communicativity
    ★★★★★ 3.32 Generosity
    ★★★★ 4.56 Fairness
    ★★★★ 4.39 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 32 | TOS Flags: 0
    Submit a new TO review
    Description: Decision Making Study
    Time: 60 minutes
    HITs Available: 486
    Reward: $1.00
    Qualifications: Previous has not been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99;Location is US
    i wonder when i'm going to lose my first hand
    it should be soon..

  8. Thanks: (1)
  9. #7
    Verified Leader

    Flora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    36,044
    Thanks
    27,993
    Thanked 54,400 Times in 22,664 Posts

    Default

    Morning!

    1 min, if that.


    Title: Preferences Survey | PANDA
    Requester: amanda [AXLXMY1CP3MAV] (Contact)
    TO: [Pay: 4.35] [Fair: 4.76] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 4.64] [Reviews: 57] [ToS: 0]
    Auto Approval: 3 days
    Time: 3 hours
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $0.30
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;

  10. Thanks: (2)
  11. #8
    Verified Leader

    Flora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    36,044
    Thanks
    27,993
    Thanked 54,400 Times in 22,664 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BenSolo View Post
    Going in..

    Title: Decision Making Study | PANDA
    Requester: Academic Survey [A2L9QJSRDX7C54] (TO)
    TO Ratings:
    ★★★★★ 2.71 Communicativity
    ★★★★★ 3.32 Generosity
    ★★★★ 4.56 Fairness
    ★★★★ 4.39 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 32 | TOS Flags: 0
    Submit a new TO review
    Description: Decision Making Study
    Time: 60 minutes
    HITs Available: 486
    Reward: $1.00
    Qualifications: Previous has not been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99;Location is US
    Still up - About 6 min

  12. Thanks: (1)
  13. #9
    Verified Leader

    Flora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    36,044
    Thanks
    27,993
    Thanked 54,400 Times in 22,664 Posts

    Default

    9 min

    Title: Psychology: ITask1 | PANDA
    Requester: Jeff Moher [A3M7LP1SU5VP37] (Contact)
    TO: [Pay: 3.90] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 12] [ToS: 0]
    Auto Approval: 30 days
    Time: 60 minutes
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $1.25
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;
    Last edited by Flora; 03-02-2017 at 08:12 AM.

  14. #10
    User ladylilac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    2,565
    Thanks
    5,497
    Thanked 2,625 Times in 1,257 Posts

    Default

    Thank you to whoever recommended getting the Adam Beatty qualification.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •