Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 58

Thread: Where Dem HITs At? 03/11 Shuddering Sensual Symbiotic Saturday

  1. #21
    User jimmyjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,178
    Thanks
    469
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 645 Posts

    Default

    Was worried I got here too late to miss the good stuff....looks like there wasn't much to be had?
    "Shee, you guys are so unhip itís a wonder your bums donít fall off.
    -- Douglas Adams

  2. Thanks: (1)
  3. #22
    User Mind Dagger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    see my biography
    Posts
    3,843
    Thanks
    2,405
    Thanked 3,157 Times in 1,854 Posts

    Default

    Title: Survey about consumer goods | PANDA
    Requester: Decision Surveys [A3ILWGHZSBY096] (TO)
    TO Ratings:

    1.50 Communicativity
    2.16 Generosity
    2.58 Fairness
    2.71 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 54
    (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

    Description: Survey about consumer goods
    Time: 8 minutes
    Hits Available: 1
    Reward: $0.30
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Total approved HITs is greater than 50; Location is US

    3 1/2 minutes (watch 8 minute timer)

  4. #23
    User Mind Dagger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    see my biography
    Posts
    3,843
    Thanks
    2,405
    Thanked 3,157 Times in 1,854 Posts

    Default

    Title: Free $4 Bonus Reward for Sentence Construction Language Game | PANDA
    Requester: tedlab [A3CV1MVF006J21] (TO)
    TO Ratings:

    3.52 Communicativity
    3.34 Generosity
    4.39 Fairness
    3.98 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 266
    (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

    Description: Free $4 Bonus Reward for Sentence Construction Language Game
    Time: 60 minutes
    Hits Available: 1
    Reward: $4.00
    Qualifications: Completed the Sentence Construction Game has been granted

    While I still haven't been able to catch that $45 tedlab this was a nice surprise. I didn't see a notice in my inbox for it I just happened to see it browsing HITs and almost figured it was for other people then I remember "oh yeah I took that"

    So maybe you did too and maybe you qualified for the bonus. I'm talking to all 31 people on the forum at the moment.

  5. #24
    Verified Leader


    Flora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    43,638
    Thanks
    31,153
    Thanked 60,810 Times in 26,479 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mind Dagger View Post
    Title: Free $4 Bonus Reward for Sentence Construction Language Game | PANDA
    Requester: tedlab [A3CV1MVF006J21] (TO)
    TO Ratings:

    3.52 Communicativity
    3.34 Generosity
    4.39 Fairness
    3.98 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 266
    (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

    Description: Free $4 Bonus Reward for Sentence Construction Language Game
    Time: 60 minutes
    Hits Available: 1
    Reward: $4.00
    Qualifications: Completed the Sentence Construction Game has been granted

    While I still haven't been able to catch that $45 tedlab this was a nice surprise. I didn't see a notice in my inbox for it I just happened to see it browsing HITs and almost figured it was for other people then I remember "oh yeah I took that"

    So maybe you did too and maybe you qualified for the bonus. I'm talking to all 31 people on the forum at the moment.
    I'm not qualified for it. Never took the Construction Game is probably why.

  6. Thanks: (1)
  7. #25
    User SalvadorZombie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,890
    Thanks
    5,633
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 1,151 Posts

    Default

    Seems like Scraper isn't showing TO for me. The TO site is up, script is running in TM, and it's running fine on Mturk itself. Anyone else having problems?
    http://cytu.be/r/salvador - Showing Rick and Morty, because why not.

  8. #26
    Verified Leader


    Flora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    43,638
    Thanks
    31,153
    Thanked 60,810 Times in 26,479 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SalvadorZombie View Post
    Seems like Scraper isn't showing TO for me. The TO site is up, script is running in TM, and it's running fine on Mturk itself. Anyone else having problems?
    Just turned on Scraper and it looks like it's working fine for me.

  9. Thanks: (1)
  10. #27
    User Mind Dagger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    see my biography
    Posts
    3,843
    Thanks
    2,405
    Thanked 3,157 Times in 1,854 Posts

    Default

    Title: Survey about a photograph | PANDA
    Requester: Justin Kaewnopparat [AWUO8GWF3L5UF] (TO)
    TO Ratings:

    0.00 Communicativity
    3.00 Generosity
    5.00 Fairness
    5.00 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 9
    (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

    Description: Give us your opinion about a photograph. (About 8 min survey). I have to re-collect data because last time many workers gave me so random responses. This survey is very important for my education. So, please respond honestly.
    Time: 30 minutes
    Hits Available: 1
    Reward: $0.75
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 10000; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98

    8 minutes

  11. Thanks: (1)
  12. #28
    Verified Leader


    Flora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    43,638
    Thanks
    31,153
    Thanked 60,810 Times in 26,479 Posts

    Default

    Anyone's Panda Crazy working? I can't get mine to launch or open up.

    Nvm. Now it's working fine.
    Last edited by Flora; 03-11-2017 at 09:26 PM.

  13. #29
    User SalvadorZombie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,890
    Thanks
    5,633
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 1,151 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    Just turned on Scraper and it looks like it's working fine for me.
    Reloaded the page and suddenly it's working. Stupid weird technology, casting its wizard spells willy nilly.
    http://cytu.be/r/salvador - Showing Rick and Morty, because why not.

  14. Thanks: (1)
  15. #30
    User Mind Dagger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    see my biography
    Posts
    3,843
    Thanks
    2,405
    Thanked 3,157 Times in 1,854 Posts

    Default

    Title: Daily life survey (5-7 min: $0.7) | PANDA
    Requester: Jaeyeon [ARWKEASZJ9YNP] (TO)
    TO Ratings:

    1.47 Communicativity
    2.30 Generosity
    2.82 Fairness
    1.67 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 84
    (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

    Description: Fun and engaging shopping survey. $0.7 for a 5-7 min study
    Time: 40 minutes
    Hits Available: 1
    Reward: $0.70
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

    4 1/2 minutes

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •