Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 156

Thread: Make a Bazillion Billion Dollars on Billion Dollar 3/16 Thursday!!

  1. #71
    Verified Leader

    Flora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    39,219
    Thanks
    29,482
    Thanked 56,873 Times in 24,212 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TooSlowB33ch View Post
    Hey Flora, jw, but how much does hotels usually pay per HIT?
    There's 3 or 4 batches. 10 cents, 8 and 7 cents.

  2. #72
    User basketcasey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    3,353
    Thanks
    2,776
    Thanked 3,186 Times in 1,877 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    Step away for a moment to do laundry and all 83 of them are gone.
    Ditto, minus the laundry.
    It takes a perverse talent to maltreat an egg so completely.

  3. Thanks: (2)
  4. #73
    User basketcasey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    3,353
    Thanks
    2,776
    Thanked 3,186 Times in 1,877 Posts

    Default

    I was so busy working this morning, that I just realized I hit 10k in earnings today!

    It takes a perverse talent to maltreat an egg so completely.

  5. Thanks: (9)
  6. #74
    User ackb4r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Western NC
    Posts
    3,350
    Thanks
    3,656
    Thanked 4,516 Times in 2,003 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    Step away for a moment to do laundry and all 83 of them are gone.
    Keep your panda running, I missed it originally but caught it late.

  7. Thanks: (1)
  8. #75
    User Riddik78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,459
    Thanks
    5,171
    Thanked 2,560 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Missed it.

    Title: Big Film Study | PANDA
    Requester: Hannah [AZADTLGLDA536] (TO)
    TO Ratings:
    TO Unavailable
    Submit a new TO review
    Description: This study is a psychological study focused on film. Participants will complete a series of tasks that will measure demographic vairables, intelligence and personality. You may only complete this survey once.
    Time: 40 minutes
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $4.50
    Qualifications: None

  9. #76
    Verified Leader

    Flora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    39,219
    Thanks
    29,482
    Thanked 56,873 Times in 24,212 Posts

    Default

    Says 10 min

    Almost 5 min for me.

    Title: Survey about Individuals’ Economic Resilience to Financial System Attacks | PANDA
    Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
    Requester: JIAN HUA [A1BCUTRURHK69H] (Contact)
    TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 4] [ToS: 0]
    Description: You are invited to take part in a research study about how individuals react to a financial system attack with their bank. You are eligible to participate because you are at least 18 years of age and a member of the Amazon Mechanical Turk subject pool.
    Time: 1 hour
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $2.00
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85;
    Last edited by Flora; 03-16-2017 at 01:11 PM.

  10. Thanks: (10)
  11. #77
    User ChungXN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 55 Times in 19 Posts

    Default

    Title: University study on evaluations | PANDA
    Requester: Mirjam Tuk [A3OQW0SKBT6OHG] (TO)
    TO Ratings:
    ★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
    ★★★★ 4.00 Generosity
    ★★★★ 4.69 Fairness
    ★★★★ 4.21 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 23 | TOS Flags: 0
    Submit a new TO review
    Description: Short questionnaire - 5 min
    Time: 20 minutes
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $0.50
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 0;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98;Location is US

    ~1:30

  12. Thanks: (7)
  13. #78
    User Mind Dagger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    see my biography
    Posts
    2,804
    Thanks
    1,597
    Thanked 2,346 Times in 1,346 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    Says 10 min

    Almost 5 min for me.

    Title: Survey about Individuals’ Economic Resilience to Financial System Attacks | PANDA
    Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
    Requester: JIAN HUA [A1BCUTRURHK69H] (Contact)
    TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 4] [ToS: 0]
    Description: You are invited to take part in a research study about how individuals react to a financial system attack with their bank. You are eligible to participate because you are at least 18 years of age and a member of the Amazon Mechanical Turk subject pool.
    Time: 1 hour
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $2.00
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85;
    A few of these questions did not make sense aka they had the wrong set of bubbles. Anyone else notice that?

  14. Thanks: (3)
  15. #79
    Verified Leader

    Flora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    39,219
    Thanks
    29,482
    Thanked 56,873 Times in 24,212 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mind Dagger View Post
    A few of these questions did not make sense aka they had the wrong set of bubbles. Anyone else notice that?
    I agree. Yes I noticed that.

  16. Thanks: (1)
  17. #80
    Verified Leader

    Flora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    39,219
    Thanks
    29,482
    Thanked 56,873 Times in 24,212 Posts

    Default

    2:30

    Title: Read and answer simple questions about yourself | PANDA
    Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
    Requester: Heberlein Lab [A169649PJCTYRN] (Contact)
    TO: [Pay: 4.11] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.64] [Reviews: 19] [ToS: 0]
    Auto Approval: 5 days
    Time: 60 minutes
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $0.60
    Qualifications: Masters has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; KM 11.18.16 Block Past Participants has not been granted ; Location is US;
    Last edited by Flora; 03-16-2017 at 01:40 PM.

  18. Thanks: (2)
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •