Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 156

Thread: Make a Bazillion Billion Dollars on Billion Dollar 3/16 Thursday!!

  1. #41
    User TooSlowB33ch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    I'm going to
    Posts
    1,311
    Thanks
    528
    Thanked 530 Times in 349 Posts

    Default

    just did hotel photos for the first time, great fun.

  2. #42
    User ladylilac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    2,569
    Thanks
    5,504
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 1,258 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TooSlowB33ch View Post
    just did hotel photos for the first time, great fun.
    How did you get the qualification?

    I miss those so much.

  3. #43
    Verified Leader

    Flora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    36,067
    Thanks
    28,013
    Thanked 54,429 Times in 22,679 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladylilac View Post
    How did you get the qualification?

    I miss those so much.
    It was open one. Different one than the qualled ones.

    Still up.

    Title: Rate A Hotel | PANDA
    Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
    Requester: Hotel Photos [A118AXJ9FMBSRF] (Contact)
    TO: [Pay: 4.13] [Fair: 4.86] [Comm: 2.33] [Fast: 4.87] [Reviews: 19] [ToS: 0]
    Auto Approval: 5 minutes
    Time: 15 minutes
    HITs Available: 487
    Reward: $0.03
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is one of: CA, US;

  4. Thanks: (2)
  5. #44
    User TooSlowB33ch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    I'm going to
    Posts
    1,311
    Thanks
    528
    Thanked 530 Times in 349 Posts

  6. #45
    User TooSlowB33ch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    I'm going to
    Posts
    1,311
    Thanks
    528
    Thanked 530 Times in 349 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    It was open one. Different one than the qualled ones.

    Still up.

    Title: Rate A Hotel | PANDA
    Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
    Requester: Hotel Photos [A118AXJ9FMBSRF] (Contact)
    TO: [Pay: 4.13] [Fair: 4.86] [Comm: 2.33] [Fast: 4.87] [Reviews: 19] [ToS: 0]
    Auto Approval: 5 minutes
    Time: 15 minutes
    HITs Available: 487
    Reward: $0.03
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is one of: CA, US;
    went from 5 cents to 3 cents..:/

  7. #46
    User Quentin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    506
    Thanks
    6,184
    Thanked 997 Times in 260 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    It was open one. Different one than the qualled ones.

    Still up.

    Title: Rate A Hotel | PANDA
    Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
    Requester: Hotel Photos [A118AXJ9FMBSRF] (Contact)
    TO: [Pay: 4.13] [Fair: 4.86] [Comm: 2.33] [Fast: 4.87] [Reviews: 19] [ToS: 0]
    Auto Approval: 5 minutes
    Time: 15 minutes
    HITs Available: 487
    Reward: $0.03
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is one of: CA, US;
    Has Hotels dropped any regular ones this week? Haven't caught any this week. Normally they post around 12est.

  8. #47
    User Riddik78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,696
    Thanks
    4,437
    Thanked 1,914 Times in 801 Posts

    Default

    Took me 12 mins/possible bonus

    Title: Study on Financial Decisions (12-15 minutes) (extra bonus up to $1.00) | PANDA
    Requester: DTs Academic [A32V1O0NVUV283] (TO)
    TO Ratings:
    ★★★★ 4.00 Communicativity
    ★★★★★ 3.50 Generosity
    ★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
    ★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 3 | TOS Flags: 0
    Submit a new TO review
    Description: Baseline understanding of financial products is expected. Extra bonus up to $1.00 given based on performance.
    Time: 8 hours
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $1.00
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US;Study1 has not been granted

  9. Thanks: (1)
  10. #48
    Verified Leader

    Flora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    36,067
    Thanks
    28,013
    Thanked 54,429 Times in 22,679 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
    Has Hotels dropped any regular ones this week? Haven't caught any this week. Normally they post around 12est.
    They haven't posted this week at all. Hopefully they are taking a vacation.

    One thing is for sure is when they do return, it'll be big batches. Maybe.

  11. Thanks: (2)
  12. #49
    User ladylilac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    2,569
    Thanks
    5,504
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 1,258 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    It was open one. Different one than the qualled ones.

    Still up.

    Title: Rate A Hotel | PANDA
    Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
    Requester: Hotel Photos [A118AXJ9FMBSRF] (Contact)
    TO: [Pay: 4.13] [Fair: 4.86] [Comm: 2.33] [Fast: 4.87] [Reviews: 19] [ToS: 0]
    Auto Approval: 5 minutes
    Time: 15 minutes
    HITs Available: 487
    Reward: $0.03
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is one of: CA, US;
    Thanks! I did a search for HOTEL and nothing came up. Odd.

  13. Thanks: (1)
  14. #50
    User Riddik78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,696
    Thanks
    4,437
    Thanked 1,914 Times in 801 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    They haven't posted this week at all. Hopefully they are taking a vacation.

    One thing is for sure is when they do return, it'll be big batches. Maybe.
    I really hope so!

  15. Thanks: (1)
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •