Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 216

Thread: Building a Wicked Wealthy Empire on Wednesday 3/29/2017

  1. #11
    User mboone73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    7,456
    Thanks
    7,188
    Thanked 8,863 Times in 4,857 Posts

    Default

    Title: Tell us what you think about a health news story(~ 17 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: New Knowledge Organization [A2GAVUVIP4U84W] (Contact)
    (TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
    Description: Respond to a survey about a health news story produced by PBS NewsHour
    Time: 60 minutes
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $3.40
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [38611-38140] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is one of: US;

    Missed it.

  2. #12
    User loosechangereceptacle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    327
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked 298 Times in 169 Posts

    Default

    Title: Respond to puns (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
    Requester: STS Lab [A3UBQTCR2B8RJN] (TO)
    TO Ratings:
    ★★★★★ 2.38 Communicativity
    ★★★★★ 2.67 Generosity
    ★★★★ 4.36 Fairness
    ★★★★ 4.44 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 82 | TOS Flags: 0
    Submit a new TO review
    Description: Read a pun and respond with words related to the meaning of the pun. *NOTE* if you've already participated in a "Respond to puns" HIT, you should not participate in this HIT and will not be compensated for doing so.
    Time: 40 minutes
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $1.75
    Qualifications: Masters has been granted;Total approved HITs is greater than 0;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Location is US;Adult Content Qualification is 1

  3. #13
    User mboone73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    7,456
    Thanks
    7,188
    Thanked 8,863 Times in 4,857 Posts

    Default

    And good morning all. Supposed to rain all day.

    SPOILER:


    :p

  4. #14
    User sks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,990
    Thanks
    234
    Thanked 626 Times in 449 Posts

    Default

    Morning!

  5. Thanks: (1)
  6. #15
    User ladylilac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    3,324
    Thanks
    6,468
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 1,603 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loosechangereceptacle View Post
    Title: Respond to puns (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
    Requester: STS Lab [A3UBQTCR2B8RJN] (TO)
    TO Ratings:
    ★★★★★ 2.38 Communicativity
    ★★★★★ 2.67 Generosity
    ★★★★ 4.36 Fairness
    ★★★★ 4.44 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 82 | TOS Flags: 0
    Submit a new TO review
    Description: Read a pun and respond with words related to the meaning of the pun. *NOTE* if you've already participated in a "Respond to puns" HIT, you should not participate in this HIT and will not be compensated for doing so.
    Time: 40 minutes
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $1.75
    Qualifications: Masters has been granted;Total approved HITs is greater than 0;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Location is US;Adult Content Qualification is 1
    Took me 17 minutes and I felt like I was going at a pretty good pace. Might just be for ppl who like this sort of thing.

  7. #16
    User mboone73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    7,456
    Thanks
    7,188
    Thanked 8,863 Times in 4,857 Posts

    Default

    Title: INVITATION to Participate in Group Project | PANDA
    Requester: Alexander Klamar [A1LJ3HM1RURP6S] (Contact)
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: In groups of 3, we want you to work on a marketin plan. This survey is about finding times and ensuring that 3 participants will take part simultaneously. Participation in the project will take approx. 30 min.
    Time: 2 minutes
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $0.01
    Qualifications: None

    Says project will take approx. 30 min. for $3.00. Good thing for them I'm desperate.

  8. #17
    User Mecca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    921
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 618 Times in 368 Posts

    Default

    I have a question, is it just me or has Mturk really gone down the shitter for the last few months? I feel like I don't make anywhere close to what I use to.

  9. Thanks: (1)
  10. #18
    User elt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    CNY
    Posts
    1,834
    Thanks
    3,005
    Thanked 1,520 Times in 805 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mboone73 View Post
    Title: Tell us what you think about a health news story(~ 17 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: New Knowledge Organization [A2GAVUVIP4U84W] (Contact)
    (TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
    Description: Respond to a survey about a health news story produced by PBS NewsHour
    Time: 60 minutes
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $3.40
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [38611-38140] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is one of: US;

    Missed it.
    https://www.turkprime.com is down right now,
    may want to check before accepting
    requester did get back to me with apologies but no survey link

  11. Thanks: (1)
  12. #19
    User elt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    CNY
    Posts
    1,834
    Thanks
    3,005
    Thanked 1,520 Times in 805 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
    I have a question, is it just me or has Mturk really gone down the shitter for the last few months? I feel like I don't make anywhere close to what I use to.
    isn't this basically the same post you make every few months?

  13. Thanks: (1)
  14. #20
    User ackb4r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Western NC
    Posts
    3,503
    Thanks
    3,921
    Thanked 4,670 Times in 2,094 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
    I have a question, is it just me or has Mturk really gone down the shitter for the last few months? I feel like I don't make anywhere close to what I use to.
    It's been really hit or miss for me. I've had great weeks followed by really slow ones. The work is not consistent, which is my big gripe, but I still do OK thanks mostly to some decent quals.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •