Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 134

Thread: The Final Cut Friday 04/14/2017

  1. #51
    User ackb4r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Western NC
    Posts
    3,349
    Thanks
    3,654
    Thanked 4,514 Times in 2,002 Posts

    Default

    https://www.mturk.com/mturk/preview?...OSZUOLXBU5R75B
    Siracuse
    2 mins, 68 cents
    masters

  2. Thanks: (1)
  3. #52
    User TurkHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    2,408
    Thanks
    3,366
    Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,164 Posts

    Default

    I think these use to pay more.

    Title: Identify if Title Matches the Image(Image Audit) | PANDA
    Requester: Amazon Requester Inc.- PN MAC [A3JRJWPK739YE3] (TO)
    TO Ratings:

    0.00 Communicativity
    3.00 Generosity
    5.00 Fairness
    5.00 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 2
    (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

    Description: Choose whether or not a title matches an image
    Time: 60 minutes
    Hits Available: 2305
    Reward: $0.01
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 1000; Masters has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95

  4. #53
    User Riddik78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,459
    Thanks
    5,171
    Thanked 2,560 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    He posted a $30, $15 ones in the past. How far we have come.

    Title: Review our android app (US Only) | PANDA
    Requester: Abraham Shafi [A2PJZ6R4H0ZGE7] (TO)
    TO Ratings:

    5.00 Communicativity
    5.00 Generosity
    5.00 Fairness
    5.00 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 9
    (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

    Description: Our app needs some new reviews some new people - You need an android phone and be based in the US. You don't have to give it a positive review but it would be appreciated. We just want more reviews of the app. We think competitors are affecting our review
    Time: 25 minutes
    Hits Available: 1
    Reward: $3.00
    Qualifications: Primary Mobile Device - Android is 1; Location is US
    He had one yesterday for $5. Still decent for the work, but still.

  5. #54
    User Markb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    1,894
    Thanked 2,403 Times in 881 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    He posted a $30, $15 ones in the past. How far we have come.

    Title: Review our android app (US Only) | PANDA
    Requester: Abraham Shafi [A2PJZ6R4H0ZGE7] (TO)
    TO Ratings:

    5.00 Communicativity
    5.00 Generosity
    5.00 Fairness
    5.00 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 9
    (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

    Description: Our app needs some new reviews some new people - You need an android phone and be based in the US. You don't have to give it a positive review but it would be appreciated. We just want more reviews of the app. We think competitors are affecting our review
    Time: 25 minutes
    Hits Available: 1
    Reward: $3.00
    Qualifications: Primary Mobile Device - Android is 1; Location is US
    Was $5 yesterday, going down not up

  6. #55
    User Marcus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    465
    Thanks
    469
    Thanked 311 Times in 183 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riddik78 View Post
    He had one yesterday for $5. Still decent for the work, but still.
    Saw it for $10 throughout the day yesterday.

  7. Thanks: (1)
  8. #56
    User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    330
    Thanks
    3,600
    Thanked 311 Times in 147 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    back up

    Title: Qualification: Check website for product availability in specific zip code | PANDA
    Requester: Suja Juice [A3CE0SWITZK3UD] (TO)
    TO Ratings:

    0.00 Communicativity
    4.00 Generosity
    5.00 Fairness
    5.00 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 1
    (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

    Description: Lookup product availability in a specific zip code
    Time: 60 minutes
    Hits Available: 138
    Reward: $0.01
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90; Location is US
    A funny thing happened while doing this hit and that is the zip code provided is from my hometown in Kentucky, Mount Sterling.
    Today's Mighty Oak is
    just yesterday's nut, that held it's ground.

  9. Thanks: (1)
  10. #57
    User ackb4r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Western NC
    Posts
    3,349
    Thanks
    3,654
    Thanked 4,514 Times in 2,002 Posts

    Default

    Title: Psychological Study | PANDA
    Requester: Anthony William Caputo [A3UO6M5S5B0RVL] (TO)
    TO Ratings:
    TO Unavailable
    Submit a new TO review
    Description: Please take 10 minutes to complete a survey about your experience at work.
    Time: 6 hours
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $1.00
    Qualifications: Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) is 1

    5 mins
    for full time employees

  11. #58
    User basketcasey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    3,353
    Thanks
    2,776
    Thanked 3,186 Times in 1,877 Posts

    Default

    I can't stop eating gummi worms.
    It takes a perverse talent to maltreat an egg so completely.

  12. #59
    User basketcasey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    3,353
    Thanks
    2,776
    Thanked 3,186 Times in 1,877 Posts

    Default

    Flora, about to play another Jon Atwell game. If I wasn't struggling for monies today I'd opt out. Last time he gave me an extra dollar since my partner was an ass. So I earned 1.10 in bonus lol.
    It takes a perverse talent to maltreat an egg so completely.

  13. Thanks: (1)
  14. #60
    Verified Leader

    Flora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    39,175
    Thanks
    29,466
    Thanked 56,848 Times in 24,194 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by basketcasey View Post
    Flora, about to play another Jon Atwell game. If I wasn't struggling for monies today I'd opt out. Last time he gave me an extra dollar since my partner was an ass. So I earned 1.10 in bonus lol.
    Not bad! I didn't get an invite this time! I got a good bonus last time so maybe I'm out for now. (or for good) Good luck!

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •