Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Women Rule on a Spectacular Monday 4/17/2017

Thanks
    Thanked 1,746 Times in 952 Posts

Just a heads up on tax filing. Its probably too late, but if you go through the United Ways Free tax filing site; http://www.unitedway.org/myfreetaxes . It uses HR Block and as long as you dont make over 64k it is free for both state and federal. I did FreeTaxUSA last year, but it was only free federal. Super easy and filed and paid quick. It took minutes for my Federal to get accepted and a couple of hours for my state.

EDIT: I tried to get that link to load and it would not, so that may not be an alternative, since it is so late. Maybe try tomorrow or later. I am sure they are getting swamped.
    Last edited by jTurker; 04-18-2017 at 12:09 AM.

Verified Leader

Thanks
    Thanked 61,069 Times in 26,617 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Rose View Post
    What was the panda for the draper hit >.> i figured i wouldn't get it after a few days so i deleted it x.x

https://www.mturk.com/mturk/previewa...78I0QTCHE7JSKW
    Last edited by Flora; 04-18-2017 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Fixed url

Thanks

Says its not working o.O

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    If you already have 'remember me' checked then it could be the browser's settings. Is your browser's settings set to clear or delete cookies somewhere?

I will google this issue and see if I can find a solution.
    It's an issue only with this site, and I have logins on over 200 other sites. So it's an issue just here, and just the past week or so.

My cookie manager removes only unwanted cookies when I close FF for the night, i.e. about 2 or 3:AM. And I've had the same cookie manager for a few years. Ergo: the problem is on this site.
    Hits about 19,000+ / Approved 99.6% / no Masters
    Firefox--primary with
    Chrome: MTSuite

Verified Leader

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Rose View Post
    Says its not working o.O
    I fixed the URL. Sorry. Was on my phone and it didn't paste correctly. I edited my post. Try again.

Verified Leader

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by parro View Post
    It's an issue only with this site, and I have logins on over 200 other sites. So it's an issue just here, and just the past week or so.

My cookie manager removes only unwanted cookies when I close FF for the night, i.e. about 2 or 3:AM. And I've had the same cookie manager for a few years. Ergo: the problem is on this site.
    Could be related to the re-direct issues the forum is having for the past week.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by parro View Post

Never had that happen to me. Must be your brower or that cookie manager thing youre talking about. Try Chrome, it is better anyways.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    I fixed the URL. Sorry. Was on my phone and it didn't paste correctly. I edited my post. Try again.
    Thank you ^.^

User
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BenSolo View Post
    Yeah I did it in both taxact and turbotax too but they charge for filing selfemployment so I was trying to find a free alternative.. I guess Ill probably end up just paying for taxact

https://www.creditkarma.com/tax is free efile for both federal and state.

And if you shouldn't fill out forms for a 1099 unless you actually received a 1099.
    You can have business income that goes on a Schedule C or C-EZ without receiving a 1099 from a payer - as should be the case for nearly anyone working on mturk.
    'Tis the season for bigger payouts from Earnhoney.com. Ads playing all day long.

Referral link: www.earnhoney.com/home/?referrer=LpHpU8KV

Thanks
    Thanked 9,785 Times in 5,296 Posts

For what it's worth we have our taxes done by a CPA each year and we have never done a 1099 for Amazon. There's a line on the form where you put other income.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast