Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Goddesses are Great on Wednesday 4/19/2017

Thanks
    Thanked 2,464 Times in 1,118 Posts

Might be worth it, I don't do Inquisit hits, they drive me crazy!

Title: Individual differences in the ability to sustain attention(~ 25 minutes) | PANDA
    Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
    Requester: CARE EXPERIMENTAL STUDIES [A2C1MZL1EWZGRL] (Contact)
    TO 1: [Pay: 3.57] [Fast: 4.69] [Comm: 2.33] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 37] [ToS: 0]
    TO 2: Not Available
    Description: This HIT uses the Inquisit plugin. You will be invited to complete two questionnaires asking you to report on your emotional experience. You will then be invited to complete a simple computer task. The entire HIT should take less than 30 min to complete.
    Time: 60 minutes
    HITs Available: 5
    Reward: $3.00
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [-1023875600-40406] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;

Thanks
    Thanked 5,506 Times in 3,209 Posts

Morning. Anybody else doing the daily SelfConcept HIT? It's the 3 mini surveys per day for .30 each. I got a $10 bonus the first day and a $5 bonus for each of the other days. If anyone has the info on the total compensation, could they let me know? I didn't write it down and I don't see it available on any of the HITs currently posted.

Link for high-paying PA Surveys: Prolific Academic: https://prolific.ac/rp?ref=NEYWOAC7

Quote Originally Posted by Turkin Nappa View Post
    Don't worry, we all have little time wasters. I write pony stories, Pigeon dive poops random folks in the bronx.

3. Thanks: (3)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,173 Times in 4,474 Posts

Good morning.

5. Thanks: (3)
    Verified Leader

Thanks
    Thanked 55,965 Times in 23,632 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Riddik78 View Post
    Might be worth it, I don't do Inquisit hits, they drive me crazy!

Title: Individual differences in the ability to sustain attention(~ 25 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: CARE EXPERIMENTAL STUDIES [A2C1MZL1EWZGRL] (Contact)
    TO 1: [Pay: 3.57] [Fast: 4.69] [Comm: 2.33] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 37] [ToS: 0]
    TO 2: Not Available
    Description: This HIT uses the Inquisit plugin. You will be invited to complete two questionnaires asking you to report on your emotional experience. You will then be invited to complete a simple computer task. The entire HIT should take less than 30 min to complete.
    Time: 60 minutes
    HITs Available: 5
    Reward: $3.00
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [-1023875600-40406] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;
    Agreed. Saw that and noped out. Usually I don't mind them but don't feel like it this morning.

7. Thanks: (1)
    Verified Leader

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TurkinPigeon View Post
    Morning. Anybody else doing the daily SelfConcept HIT? It's the 3 mini surveys per day for .30 each. I got a $10 bonus the first day and a $5 bonus for each of the other days. If anyone has the info on the total compensation, could they let me know? I didn't write it down and I don't see it available on any of the HITs currently posted.

Morning Pigeon. How are you?

SelfConcept HITs are usually good paying requesters based on one I did in the past. I didn't catch it this time.

9. Thanks: (1)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    Agreed. Saw that and noped out. Usually I don't mind them but don't feel like it this morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    Morning Pigeon. How are you?

SelfConcept HITs are usually good paying requesters based on one I did in the past. I didn't catch it this time.
    Hi Flora! I'm good. I had some family issues so I haven't been Turking as much lately. But I'm getting back into it now. The HITs have been pretty decent lately, so that's a plus.

I never do Inquisit. I only have one monitor so it means I can't use Scraper. Plus it ends up crashing my system probably 30% of the times I tried using it. If I had a second laptop or desktop I would do it though.
    Link for high-paying PA Surveys: Prolific Academic: https://prolific.ac/rp?ref=NEYWOAC7

Don't worry, we all have little time wasters. I write pony stories, Pigeon dive poops random folks in the bronx.

11. Thanks: (3)
    Verified Leader

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mboone73 View Post

Good morning.
    Morning! Looks like you got a headache now. What a way to start the morning!

13. Thanks: (1)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,464 Times in 1,118 Posts

1:45

Title: 4-5 minute academic survey | PANDA
    Requester: Hal Hershfield [A3N9P4VPHUDPX1] (Contact)
    TO 1: [Pay: 3.45] [Fast: 4.53] [Comm: 4.29] [Fair: 4.80] [Reviews: 111] [ToS: 1]
    TO 2: [Rate: $7.50/hr] [Pen: 4.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Description: In this survey, we will ask you some questions about yourself.
    Time: 30 minutes
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $0.30
    Qualifications: participants of OC study April 2017 (Anja) has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 50; participants of OC study April 2017 (Anja) - batch 2 has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 96; Location is US;

15. Thanks: (1)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mboone73 View Post

Good morning.
    That dude needs some Pedialyte and Saltines! Or some McDonalds for breakfast lol. That always helps my hangovers.

17. Thanks: (1)
    Verified Leader

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TurkinPigeon View Post
    Hi Flora! I'm good. I had some family issues so I haven't been Turking as much lately. But I'm getting back into it now. The HITs have been pretty decent lately, so that's a plus.

I never do Inquisit. I only have one monitor so it means I can't use Scraper. Plus it ends up crashing my system probably 30% of the times I tried using it. If I had a second laptop or desktop I would do it though.
    I have 2 monitors and it's been a life saver! Since then I don't mind inquisit. I can still run stuff on the other monitor while doing inquisit. But there are days I don't feel like getting trapped in one.

19. Thanks: (1)
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast