Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Where Dem HITs At? 05/13 Scared & Shy Saturday

Thanks

Wait what all i have to do is agree to a form to get the qual? Didnt they used to be masters only and a special qual you could only get once every few months?

Thanks

This makes me want to ask what the script was for it >.> i mean im fine with making nothing but making a bit more then nothing seems nice.

Btw how do you do these just to be clear >.> just pick how similar on a scale the image on the right is to the left and thats it?

Verified Leader

Thanks
    Thanked 59,484 Times in 25,721 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Rose View Post
    This makes me want to ask what the script was for it >.> i mean im fine with making nothing but making a bit more then nothing seems nice.

Btw how do you do these just to be clear >.> just pick how similar on a scale the image on the right is to the left and thats it?
    Scripts for A9 can be found here:

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts?q=A9

Not sure which ones. Probably the top one.
    New to the forum? Script to post HITs here.

MTF GUIDELINES

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    Scripts for A9 can be found here:

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts?q=A9

Not sure which ones. Probably the top one.
    There are a lot of them >.> any specific one i should get or are they all the same.

Thanks

Top one works fine >.> btw just to clearify something i have about it. If both of the pics have the same type of thing in them but they look a bit different and are different colors would i choose? Just trying to make sure what the lines are between stuff >.> cause i would rate 2 of the same type but different colors a 4 if they looked alike and 5 if they were the same color with 3 if they have the same style but differ from the other a bit and are a different color with a 1 being different types altogether. Is that correct or should it be like 1 for anything including the same type with the sameish look but if they look the same and have the same color 5. I dunno which way is the correct one x.x

Thanks
    Thanked 2,894 Times in 1,693 Posts

Phone survey which I hate but may be good for some.

Title: 10 minute study about search result pages, REQUIRES SMARTPHONE | PANDA
    Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
    Requester: Surveys [A3UZVHOLFVVAXW] (Contact)
    TO 1: [Pay: 3.52] [Fast: 4.92] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 30] [ToS: 0]
    TO 2: Not Available
    Description: -
    Time: 60 minutes
    HITs Available: 316
    Reward: $3.25
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US;
    It was super easy Flora. Kind of like Serp Turkey for the interactive part nothing like the HITs where you have to find every tapable spot. Though it wasn't 10 minutes more like 15-20 but still worth it.

7. Thanks: (1)
    Verified Leader

Thanks
    Thanked 59,484 Times in 25,721 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Rose View Post
    Top one works fine >.> btw just to clearify something i have about it. If both of the pics have the same type of thing in them but they look a bit different and are different colors would i choose? Just trying to make sure what the lines are between stuff >.> cause i would rate 2 of the same type but different colors a 4 if they looked alike and 5 if they were the same color with 3 if they have the same style but differ from the other a bit and are a different color with a 1 being different types altogether. Is that correct or should it be like 1 for anything including the same type with the sameish look but if they look the same and have the same color 5. I dunno which way is the correct one x.x
    It really doesn't say. Good question. I don't do them. I think you just do your best as to what you think is similar.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,894 Times in 1,693 Posts

Title: Short survey about coupon promotions | PANDA
    Requester: Matthew F McGranaghan [A1VJCA4ZN7WSHE] (TO)
    TO Ratings:

0.00 Communicativity
    4.43 Generosity
    5.00 Fairness
    3.00 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 7
    (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Indicate the value of different promotions (requires a laptop or desktop) ~2 min
    Time: 10 minutes
    Hits Available: 1
    Reward: $0.75
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 97; Total approved HITs is greater than 5000; Location is US

2 minutes

Thanks

It really doesn't say. Good question. I don't do them. I think you just do your best as to what you think is similar.
    Okie dokie >.> thanks for the help.

I can probably hit 5k hits with this batch >.> i doubt i can do the quick enough to hit 10k though.

Thanks

I wish you didnt have to click inside the hit for a hotkey to register on the a9s also >.> whats the auto submit part do? Like once i click one of the buttons it auto submits it or is that timed.

Edit: Nvm it auto submits after i pick something >.> this is awesome. Doesn't feel nearly as boring now.
    Last edited by Shadow Rose; 05-13-2017 at 09:23 AM.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast