Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 234

Thread: Where Dem HITs At? 05/15 Meltdown Mellow Misty Monday

  1. #1
    Thread Starter Extraordinaire Tjbot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    366
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 267 Times in 124 Posts

    Default Where Dem HITs At? 05/15 Meltdown Mellow Misty Monday

    This thread is a placeholder!



    What is this?

    SPOILER:
    I am Tjbot! I'm a solution devised by the genious mods to prevent there ever being a day that hit threads aren't posted! The whole point of my existence is to post a hit thread if one doesn't exist by 12:08am PST. If you see this post, assume that this one is the main post. One of the mod team will clean up existing posts and consolidate once they wake up and get online. As my name indicates, I am a bot. I don't post, nor do I respond to PM's. If you have any problems, send an email to tjbot@ns4t.net or PM Tjololo, he can help out with any issues.

    Want to make tomorrow's thread? Click here to find out how!
    SPOILER:

    I am Tjbot! I'm a solution devised by the genius mods to prevent there ever being a day that hit threads aren't posted! The whole point of my existence is to post a hit thread if one doesn't exist by 12:08am PST. As my name indicates, I am a bot. I don't respond to PM's. If you have any problems, send an email to tjbot@ns4t.net or PM Tjololo.
    Want to make tomorrow's thread? Click here to find out how!

  2. Thanks: (1)
  3. #2
    User Riddik78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,720
    Thanks
    5,385
    Thanked 2,780 Times in 1,279 Posts

    Default

    Good Morning!



  4. Thanks: (1)
  5. #3
    Verified Leader


    Flora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    43,820
    Thanks
    31,261
    Thanked 61,021 Times in 26,594 Posts

    Default

    Morning! Let's hope today is filled with work!


  6. Thanks: (4)
  7. #4
    Verified Leader


    Flora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    43,820
    Thanks
    31,261
    Thanked 61,021 Times in 26,594 Posts

    Default

    Qual for future HITs

    Title: Learning to play a game (easy). <1min for $0.03 and a qualification for future (harder) games. | PANDA
    Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
    Requester: Stanford HCI [A2OBPXCZ1Q3PFU] (Contact)
    TO 1: [Pay: 4.31] [Fast: 4.81] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 42] [ToS: 0]
    TO 2: Not Available
    Auto Approval: 1 day
    Time: 7 hours
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $0.03
    Qualifications: dreamteam-huddler has not been granted ; Total approved HITs is greater than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 78;

  8. Thanks: (4)
  9. #5
    User Paleface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Sunny Place with Shady People
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    2,571
    Thanked 1,416 Times in 757 Posts

    Default

    I must be really dumb. Tried and tried, but didn't get one correct.

    EDIT. The instructions are not clear (at least for me), tried again, but of course had returened the HIT already. Oh well

    Quote Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    Qual for future HITs

    Title: Learning to play a game (easy). <1min for $0.03 and a qualification for future (harder) games. | PANDA
    Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
    Requester: Stanford HCI [A2OBPXCZ1Q3PFU] (Contact)
    TO 1: [Pay: 4.31] [Fast: 4.81] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 42] [ToS: 0]
    TO 2: Not Available
    Auto Approval: 1 day
    Time: 7 hours
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $0.03
    Qualifications: dreamteam-huddler has not been granted ; Total approved HITs is greater than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 78;
    Last edited by Paleface; 05-15-2017 at 08:46 AM.
    "Maybe my passion is nothing special, but at least it's mine.
    ― Tove Jansson, Travelling Light

  10. #6
    User Paleface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Sunny Place with Shady People
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    2,571
    Thanked 1,416 Times in 757 Posts

    Default

    I did this 04/22. Easy, but can't remember time.

    Title: Answer a survey about your opinions regarding prosocial behaviors | PANDA
    Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
    Requester: junghwa [A3R0QIC9UEBKUJ] (Contact)
    TO 1: [Pay: 3.58] [Fast: 4.50] [Comm: 4.67] [Fair: 4.83] [Reviews: 13] [ToS: 0]
    TO 2: Not Available
    Description: Give us your opinion about microlending (microcredit)
    Time: 60 minutes
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $0.80
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 10000; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98; Location is US;
    "Maybe my passion is nothing special, but at least it's mine.
    ― Tove Jansson, Travelling Light

  11. Thanks: (2)
  12. #7
    Verified Leader


    Flora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    43,820
    Thanks
    31,261
    Thanked 61,021 Times in 26,594 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleface View Post
    I must be really dumb. Tried and tried, but didn't get one correct.
    I did the same at first then read it and got it. Just keep trying you'll get it.

    Can't really say more since it's survey content.

  13. Thanks: (2)
  14. #8
    Verified Leader


    Flora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    43,820
    Thanks
    31,261
    Thanked 61,021 Times in 26,594 Posts

    Default

    Accepted only to find out to be told to return it because I've done maximum number of HITs by this requester.

    Title: Tell us your thoughts on customer online security: 5-10 minutes | PANDA
    Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
    Requester: Katie Greenaway [A11RCU80TPAIIB] (Contact)
    TO 1: [Pay: 3.23] [Fast: 4.93] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 4.67] [Reviews: 86] [ToS: 0]
    TO 2: [Rate: $6.67/hr] [Pen: 2.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Auto Approval: 1 day
    Time: 60 minutes
    HITs Available: 75
    Reward: $0.75
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97; Location is US;

  15. Thanks: (1)
  16. #9
    User Riddik78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,720
    Thanks
    5,385
    Thanked 2,780 Times in 1,279 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleface View Post
    I did this 04/22. Easy, but can't remember time.

    Title: Answer a survey about your opinions regarding prosocial behaviors | PANDA
    Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
    Requester: junghwa [A3R0QIC9UEBKUJ] (Contact)
    TO 1: [Pay: 3.58] [Fast: 4.50] [Comm: 4.67] [Fair: 4.83] [Reviews: 13] [ToS: 0]
    TO 2: Not Available
    Description: Give us your opinion about microlending (microcredit)
    Time: 60 minutes
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $0.80
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 10000; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98; Location is US;
    Thanks, 4:45

  17. #10
    Verified Leader


    Flora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    43,820
    Thanks
    31,261
    Thanked 61,021 Times in 26,594 Posts

    Default

    Back up. Don't feel like working that long. Says 30-40 min

    Title: Jiggle Task | PANDA
    Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
    Requester: Honey Lab [A1JPTS3SMZ257I] (Contact)
    TO 1: [Pay: 2.89] [Fast: 4.25] [Comm: 3.75] [Fair: 4.20] [Reviews: 39] [ToS: 0]
    TO 2: Not Available
    Auto Approval: 30 days
    Time: 60 minutes
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $4.00
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US;

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •