Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 218

Thread: Where Dem HITs At? 05/18 RIP Chris Cornell Thursday

  1. #131
    User frood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,517
    Thanks
    13,758
    Thanked 8,219 Times in 3,938 Posts

    Default

    Fun!

    Title: Fun Sentence Rating | PANDA
    Requester: ILLC ExPrag Lab [APBYP16L8VIM7] (TO)
    TO Ratings:
    ★★★★ 4.33 Communicativity
    ★★★★★ 3.70 Generosity
    ★★★★ 4.95 Fairness
    ★★★★★ 3.62 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 40 | TOS Flags: 1
    Submit a new TO review
    Description: Answer quick questions about pictures. Fun Study!
    Time: 24 hours
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $0.90
    Qualifications: None

    Title: Online Movie Watching (~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: Jia Gai [A323UXT8Y8WVS] (TO)
    TO Ratings:
    ★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
    ★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
    ★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
    ★★★★★ 3.50 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 10 | TOS Flags: 0
    Submit a new TO review
    Description: choose a short movie clip to watch and answer related questions
    Time: 60 minutes
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $0.60
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 500;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Location is US

  2. Thanks: (1)
  3. #132
    Verified Leader

    Flora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    39,947
    Thanks
    29,778
    Thanked 57,469 Times in 24,567 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frood View Post
    Fun!

    Title: Fun Sentence Rating | PANDA
    Requester: ILLC ExPrag Lab [APBYP16L8VIM7] (TO)
    TO Ratings:
    ★★★★ 4.33 Communicativity
    ★★★★★ 3.70 Generosity
    ★★★★ 4.95 Fairness
    ★★★★★ 3.62 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 40 | TOS Flags: 1
    Submit a new TO review
    Description: Answer quick questions about pictures. Fun Study!
    Time: 24 hours
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $0.90
    Qualifications: None




    Just because it says so!

  4. Thanks: (1)
  5. #133
    Verified Leader

    Flora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    39,947
    Thanks
    29,778
    Thanked 57,469 Times in 24,567 Posts

    Default

    For those that have done his HIT, apparently was underpaid so he's making up for it. Nice!

    Title: Thank you for your help! (1 minute to complete) | PANDA
    Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
    Requester: Neil Schmitzer-Torbert [A2MY681P424NK] (Contact)
    TO 1: [Pay: 4.16] [Fast: 4.84] [Comm: 4.67] [Fair: 4.81] [Reviews: 47] [ToS: 1]
    TO 2: [Rate: $6.50/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 75% of 4] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Auto Approval: 7 days
    Time: 4 hours
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $2.00
    Qualifications: Summer 2017 is 90;

  6. Thanks: (1)
  7. #134
    User Paleface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Sunny Place with Shady People
    Posts
    1,094
    Thanks
    1,814
    Thanked 1,064 Times in 544 Posts

    Default

    I wonder what Mrs. Slocombe would have said to them?



    Quote Originally Posted by momentsthatbomb View Post
    Ditto. I'm a liberal living in BFE. I basically incite riots. I wore a Planned Parenthood shirt to the gym a couple weeks ago and a guy literally said to his buddy that I must be easy. Sorry I don't want to live in your trailer, barefoot and take care of your hunting dogs and five children, guy.
    "But that's how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don't have to carry a suitcase."

    –Snufkin

  8. Thanks: (1)
  9. #135
    User Mind Dagger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    see my biography
    Posts
    2,906
    Thanks
    1,681
    Thanked 2,437 Times in 1,397 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by momentsthatbomb View Post
    Ditto. I'm a liberal living in BFE. I basically incite riots. I wore a Planned Parenthood shirt to the gym a couple weeks ago and a guy literally said to his buddy that I must be easy. Sorry I don't want to live in your trailer, barefoot and take care of your hunting dogs and five children, guy.

    Hehe, while the conservative attitude is probably not quite as bad here in Florida it's still remarkably represive given all the northerners that have migrated here. It's still uber religious in many areas and I like to wear my atheism on my sleeve which does tend to cause me problems.

  10. #136
    User frood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,517
    Thanks
    13,758
    Thanked 8,219 Times in 3,938 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleface View Post
    I wonder what Mrs. Slocombe would have said to them?
    I meant to ask this earlier when I saw people talking about it, but did anyone watch the Keeping Up Appearances prequel one-off they did last year? I thought it was pretty good. Kerry Howard made a fine Young Hyacinth.

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5628334/


    Probably best not to speak of the Are You Being Served? reboot that they attempted.

  11. #137
    User mboone73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    7,324
    Thanks
    7,038
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 4,747 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mind Dagger View Post
    Hehe, while the conservative attitude is probably not quite as bad here in Florida it's still remarkably represive given all the northerners that have migrated here. It's still uber religious in many areas and I like to wear my atheism on my sleeve which does tend to cause me problems.
    You must be easy too.

  12. Thanks: (1)
  13. #138
    User frood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,517
    Thanks
    13,758
    Thanked 8,219 Times in 3,938 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    For those that have done his HIT, apparently was underpaid so he's making up for it. Nice!

    Title: Thank you for your help! (1 minute to complete) | PANDA
    Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
    Requester: Neil Schmitzer-Torbert [A2MY681P424NK] (Contact)
    TO 1: [Pay: 4.16] [Fast: 4.84] [Comm: 4.67] [Fair: 4.81] [Reviews: 47] [ToS: 1]
    TO 2: [Rate: $6.50/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 75% of 4] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Auto Approval: 7 days
    Time: 4 hours
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $2.00
    Qualifications: Summer 2017 is 90;
    Now that is some solid requestering right there. Kind of an annoying HIT but it wasn't horribly underpaid.

  14. Thanks: (1)
  15. #139
    User Paleface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Sunny Place with Shady People
    Posts
    1,094
    Thanks
    1,814
    Thanked 1,064 Times in 544 Posts

    Default

    Did not see that. Hulu has the original Absolutely Fabulous. Still need to see the movie that they did 2016.

    Quote Originally Posted by frood View Post
    I meant to ask this earlier when I saw people talking about it, but did anyone watch the Keeping Up Appearances prequel one-off they did last year? I thought it was pretty good. Kerry Howard made a fine Young Hyacinth.

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5628334/


    Probably best not to speak of the Are You Being Served? reboot that they attempted.
    "But that's how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don't have to carry a suitcase."

    –Snufkin

  16. Thanks: (1)
  17. #140
    User jTurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    small redneck NC town
    Posts
    1,834
    Thanks
    1,305
    Thanked 1,731 Times in 939 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    For those that have done his HIT, apparently was underpaid so he's making up for it. Nice!

    Title: Thank you for your help! (1 minute to complete) | PANDA
    Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
    Requester: Neil Schmitzer-Torbert [A2MY681P424NK] (Contact)
    TO 1: [Pay: 4.16] [Fast: 4.84] [Comm: 4.67] [Fair: 4.81] [Reviews: 47] [ToS: 1]
    TO 2: [Rate: $6.50/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 75% of 4] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Auto Approval: 7 days
    Time: 4 hours
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $2.00
    Qualifications: Summer 2017 is 90;
    Im pretty sure that I had to cook this hit a long time to get it to be 30 minutes. If it is the one that Im thinking of, I am not sure how it could have taken people 45 minutes to do unless they were cooking it too and just forgot about it.

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •