Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 144

Thread: Where Dem HITs At? 06/27 Torrid Thirsty Thirsty Tuesday

  1. #31
    User ladylilac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    3,196
    Thanks
    6,402
    Thanked 3,155 Times in 1,547 Posts
    Last edited by ladylilac; 06-27-2017 at 09:29 AM.

  2. #32
    Verified Leader


    Flora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    43,141
    Thanks
    30,958
    Thanked 60,380 Times in 26,221 Posts

    Default

    New to the forum? Script to post HITs here.

    MTF GUIDELINES

  3. Thanks: (3)
  4. #33
    User Lucas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6,032
    Thanks
    3,045
    Thanked 7,350 Times in 3,658 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TurkinNLurkin View Post
    Boatmans are pretty much a gift on a silver platter.

  5. Thanks: (1)
  6. #34
    Verified Leader


    Flora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    43,141
    Thanks
    30,958
    Thanked 60,380 Times in 26,221 Posts

    Default

    I'm always amazed how fast people jump back on after it's been down for awhile.
    New to the forum? Script to post HITs here.

    MTF GUIDELINES

  7. #35
    User ladylilac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    3,196
    Thanks
    6,402
    Thanked 3,155 Times in 1,547 Posts

    Default

    YAY! Welcome back Kotter.

  8. #36
    Verified Leader


    Flora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    43,141
    Thanks
    30,958
    Thanked 60,380 Times in 26,221 Posts

    Default

    I caught this one and am working on it.

    Title: Questionnaire regarding hope, beliefs, vocation, and perceptions | PANDA
    Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
    Requester: Craig Warlick [A1NH0IS9MOXRXU] (Contact)
    TO 1: Not Available
    TO 2: Not Available
    Description: Eligible for this study if you are: 1) 18 years of age or older, 2) NOT currently enrolled in a college or university, and 3) a resident of the United States
    Time: 3 hours
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $3.55
    Qualifications: None;
    New to the forum? Script to post HITs here.

    MTF GUIDELINES

  9. #37
    User Lucas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6,032
    Thanks
    3,045
    Thanked 7,350 Times in 3,658 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    I'm always amazed how fast people jump back on after it's been down for awhile.
    Watching the forum like a hawk!
    Quote Originally Posted by TurkinNLurkin View Post
    Boatmans are pretty much a gift on a silver platter.

  10. Thanks: (1)
  11. #38
    Verified Leader


    Flora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    43,141
    Thanks
    30,958
    Thanked 60,380 Times in 26,221 Posts

    Default

    Caught it on Panda. Didn't time it since I was doing other stuff but short and very worth it. I think around 10 min or less.

    Title: Making Statistical Forecasts | PANDA
    Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
    Requester: Forecast Research [A1VQ3A0DD1UPYV] (Contact)
    TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
    TO 2: Not Available
    Description: Participate in an experiment on statistical predictions
    Time: 1 hour
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $1.80
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
    New to the forum? Script to post HITs here.

    MTF GUIDELINES

  12. Thanks: (1)
  13. #39
    User Markb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,773
    Thanks
    2,016
    Thanked 2,550 Times in 969 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    Caught it on Panda. Didn't time it since I was doing other stuff but short and very worth it. I think around 10 min or less.

    Title: Making Statistical Forecasts | PANDA
    Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
    Requester: Forecast Research [A1VQ3A0DD1UPYV] (Contact)
    TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
    TO 2: Not Available
    Description: Participate in an experiment on statistical predictions
    Time: 1 hour
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $1.80
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
    Yeah under 10 minutes, nice bonus too

  14. Thanks: (2)
  15. #40
    User ackb4r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Western NC
    Posts
    3,486
    Thanks
    3,898
    Thanked 4,644 Times in 2,083 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Watching the forum like a hawk!
    Yeah, I just sat here mashing f5 until the forum came back.

  16. Thanks: (2)
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •