Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 172

Thread: Putting the Human back in HIT? 07/07 Bot-Free Friday

  1. #1
    User
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,269
    Thanks
    3,165
    Thanked 2,967 Times in 1,611 Posts

    Default Putting the Human back in HIT? 07/07 Bot-Free Friday







    Come back Tjbot, we need you!

  2. Thanks: (12)
  3. #2
    User WowyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    107
    Thanks
    7,759
    Thanked 145 Times in 64 Posts

    Default

    We have to lure it back...

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B1BdQcJ2ZYY

  4. Thanks: (1)
  5. #3
    User BenSolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    A Galaxy Far, Far Away..
    Posts
    4,492
    Thanks
    5,478
    Thanked 3,501 Times in 2,001 Posts

    Default

    Is there a link to run hitscraper with the new worker website?
    i wonder when i'm going to lose my first hand
    it should be soon..

  6. #4
    User Turkoneup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    400
    Thanks
    1,373
    Thanked 365 Times in 170 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BenSolo View Post
    Is there a link to run hitscraper with the new worker website?
    Is the new worker site any better? Do people actually use it? I pretty much turk exclusively through scraper

  7. Thanks: (1)
  8. #5
    User BenSolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    A Galaxy Far, Far Away..
    Posts
    4,492
    Thanks
    5,478
    Thanked 3,501 Times in 2,001 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turkoneup View Post
    Is the new worker site any better? Do people actually use it? I pretty much turk exclusively through scraper
    I don't really like the layout but there seems to be fewer PRE's so I figured it might be worth a shot to run scraper through that site.
    i wonder when i'm going to lose my first hand
    it should be soon..

  9. #6
    User momentsthatbomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    588
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 373 Times in 246 Posts

    Default

    Ahhhh, ramen for breakfast. Here's hoping turk is more lucrative this weekend than it has been this week.

  10. Thanks: (2)
  11. #7
    User Paleface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Sunny Place with Shady People
    Posts
    1,085
    Thanks
    1,795
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 538 Posts

    Default

    no time, didn't catch one

    Title: Learning experiment (100 minutes, $12) | PANDA
    Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
    Requester: Galileo [A206I79EPQNKDS] (Contact)
    TO 1: [Pay: 4.38] [Fast: 4.71] [Comm: 4.83] [Fair: 4.89] [Reviews: 51] [ToS: 0]
    TO 2: [Rate: $12.00/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Description: -
    Time: 4 hours
    HITs Available: 20
    Reward: $12.00
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US;
    "But that's how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don't have to carry a suitcase."

    –Snufkin

  12. #8
    User mboone73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    7,321
    Thanks
    7,035
    Thanked 8,632 Times in 4,744 Posts

    Default

    Nicely done on the thread myopia.

    Good morning all.

  13. Thanks: (2)
  14. #9
    User Infinitechanges's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 319 Times in 235 Posts

    Default

    Title: Public Perceptions of Unmanned Aircraft Systems in the USA | PANDA
    Requester: Bortiorkor N T Alabi [A3F1KSTQNT04AQ] (Contact)
    (TO): [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 5.00]
    Description: In this survey, we kindly request your responses to questions relating to the operation of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) commonly known as drones in the United States National Airspace System (NAS).
    Time: 24 hours
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $1.20
    Qualifications: Unique Worker has not been granted; Location is US;

    5 minutes, very easy.

  15. Thanks: (2)
  16. #10
    User Paleface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Sunny Place with Shady People
    Posts
    1,085
    Thanks
    1,795
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 538 Posts

    Default

    So, I caught one and got this message: Thank you for working on our HITs! Unfortunately, all of the remaining HITs in this project have been reserved for other workers, and there are none left for you to do. Please check again tomorrow for more HITs to be available. (You must click the "Return HIT" button now to return this HIT.)

    I'm returning it in a couple of minutes. Have a panda ready.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleface View Post
    no time, didn't catch one

    Title: Learning experiment (100 minutes, $12) | PANDA
    Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
    Requester: Galileo [A206I79EPQNKDS] (Contact)
    TO 1: [Pay: 4.38] [Fast: 4.71] [Comm: 4.83] [Fair: 4.89] [Reviews: 51] [ToS: 0]
    TO 2: [Rate: $12.00/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Description: -
    Time: 4 hours
    HITs Available: 20
    Reward: $12.00
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US;
    "But that's how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don't have to carry a suitcase."

    –Snufkin

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •