Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 102

Thread: Where Dem HITs At? 08/11 Hot Summer Fun Friday

  1. #71
    User jenni3kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    10,858
    Thanks
    21,228
    Thanked 17,528 Times in 7,082 Posts

    Default

    What's everyone up to this evening?

  2. #72
    Verified Leader


    Flora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    40,499
    Thanks
    29,998
    Thanked 57,941 Times in 24,840 Posts

    Default

    Back up


    Title: Take a course about board games | PANDA
    Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
    Requester: Dok Andrzejczak [A36QBE3D2EGZUF] (Contact)
    TO 1: [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
    TO 2: [Rate: $10.41/hr] [Pen: 1.42 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Description: For each module take a pretest, review the material being taught, then take an assessment testing on the material, for a total of five modules
    Time: 6 hours
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $20.83
    Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

  3. Thanks: (1)
  4. #73
    Verified Leader


    Flora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    40,499
    Thanks
    29,998
    Thanked 57,941 Times in 24,840 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jenni3kat View Post
    What's everyone up to this evening?
    Had pizza for dinner. Spent hours on a survey so I feel tired. Thinking of having some ice cream for dessert.



    Did you have anything good for dinner?

  5. Thanks: (4)
  6. #74
    User
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,342
    Thanks
    3,193
    Thanked 3,026 Times in 1,650 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    Back up


    Title: Take a course about board games | PANDA
    Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
    Requester: Dok Andrzejczak [A36QBE3D2EGZUF] (Contact)
    TO 1: [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
    TO 2: [Rate: $10.41/hr] [Pen: 1.42 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Description: For each module take a pretest, review the material being taught, then take an assessment testing on the material, for a total of five modules
    Time: 6 hours
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $20.83
    Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;
    I was annoyed I didn't have that panda running when I saw it on scraper (still made the utterly futile click of course).

    But it's a different panda from the one I had anyhow.

    Edit: Bah, timer is 6 hours now. Makes running it overnight problematic.

  7. Thanks: (1)
  8. #75
    User jenni3kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    10,858
    Thanks
    21,228
    Thanked 17,528 Times in 7,082 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    Had pizza for dinner. Spent hours on a survey so I feel tired. Thinking of having some ice cream for dessert.

    Did you have anything good for dinner?
    I had fried chicken from the grocery store deli

  9. Thanks: (1)
  10. #76
    Verified Leader


    Flora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    40,499
    Thanks
    29,998
    Thanked 57,941 Times in 24,840 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jenni3kat View Post
    I had fried chicken from the grocery store deli
    Those are good. Do you have Publix near you? I like Publix's chicken tender sub.

  11. Thanks: (1)
  12. #77
    User jenni3kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    10,858
    Thanks
    21,228
    Thanked 17,528 Times in 7,082 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    Those are good. Do you have Publix near you? I like Publix's chicken tender sub.
    Yeah this was from Publix.

  13. Thanks: (1)
  14. #78
    Verified Leader


    Flora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    40,499
    Thanks
    29,998
    Thanked 57,941 Times in 24,840 Posts

    Default

    They should've put on some cat videos.


  15. Thanks: (2)
  16. #79
    User Paleface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Sunny Place with Shady People
    Posts
    1,178
    Thanks
    1,973
    Thanked 1,142 Times in 591 Posts

    Default

    I love ice-cream. Publix had Edy's ice-cream last week, buy 1 get 1 free. I have almost finished one.
    I really should avoid the ice-cream section in Publix.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    Had pizza for dinner. Spent hours on a survey so I feel tired. Thinking of having some ice cream for dessert.



    Did you have anything good for dinner?
    'And besides one gets so tired of everlastingly sitting in the same place.'

    -Moominmamma

  17. Thanks: (1)
  18. #80
    Verified Leader


    Flora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    40,499
    Thanks
    29,998
    Thanked 57,941 Times in 24,840 Posts

    Default

    Under a min - 40 seconds

    Title: Psychology study that takes about a minute - please only participate once! (You should be prevented from participating twice.) | PANDA
    Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
    Requester: Ellie [A1Q824JRDLKK7H] (Contact)
    TO 1: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 4.47] [Comm: 3.80] [Fair: 4.25] [Reviews: 27] [ToS: 2]
    TO 2: [Rate: $6.39/hr] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Reward: $0.20
    Duration: 3 hours
    Available: 3
    Description: Not Available
    Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80; Location is US

  19. Thanks: (1)
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •