Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Where Dem HITs At? 08/31 Tinkerbell Thinking Too Cold Thursday

Thanks
    Thanked 2,896 Times in 1,695 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jenni3kat View Post
    But pedophillia is a very real problem.
    That's my point and the show didn't address the real problems and sources of pedophilia they portrayed it very different than how most of it goes on. A lot of kids are trafficked through DCF and other channels (it was okay to bust people in chat rooms because no one makes money off that there's no ring to bust). It's the third largest illegal trade in the world behind arms dealing and drug dealing. They made it seem like these awkward weirdos were the face of what pedophilia is and if you just keep your kids out of chatrooms they will be fine. Meanwhile people are in the dark about where most of the abuse takes place. And if you think about it it's really sick way that Dateline show was racking in money with ratings so they were making money off pedophilia while contributing to the problem by spreading disinformation and exploiting people's irrational fears.

2. Thanks: (2)
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,869 Times in 7,291 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mind Dagger View Post
    That's my point and the show didn't address the real problems and sources of pedophilia they portrayed it very different than how most of it goes on. A lot of kids are trafficked through DCF and other channels (it was okay to bust people in chat rooms because no one makes money off that there's no ring to bust). It's the third largest illegal trade in the world behind arms dealing and drug dealing. They made it seem like these awkward weirdos were the face of what pedophilia is and if you just keep your kids out of chatrooms they will be fine. Meanwhile people are in the dark about where most of the abuse takes place. And if you think about it it's really sick way that Dateline show was racking in money with ratings so they were making money off pedophilia while contributing to the problem by spreading disinformation and exploiting people's irrational fears.
    Ah ok I see what you're saying now.

User
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mind Dagger View Post
    ... I don't know what was more cringe worthy the creeps showing up to bang kids or the smugness of Stone and Chris for pulling off such a "clever" ruse. ... Ugh I hate this country.
    Could solve all of those problem by moving to a country like Japan with a low age of consent, or even better to one without any age of consent like Saudia Arabia where they probably don't even broadcast Dateline.

If your not letting videos at EarnHoney play in a separate tab while you Turk then you are missing out on free money. Simple and Easy!

Thanks to all that have signed up through my link and are already earning!

Referral link: www.earnhoney.com/home/?referrer=LpHpU8KV

5. Thanks: (1)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,896 Times in 1,695 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by raulbog View Post
    Could solve all of those problem by moving to a country like Japan with a low age of consent, or even better to one without any age of consent like Saudia Arabia where they probably don't even broadcast Dateline.

Obviously there are things about this culture and country worth staying here for. I'm allowed to criticize my country and the people who fall for blind patriotism and propaganda aren't I? Have you never said "I hate this... or that..." when frustrated by that thing. If you aren't frustrated with how America works then I guess it's working for you better than most. I just see a lot of corruption and lies everywhere and it's getting worse not better and people turn a blind eye to it.

7. Thanks: (3)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,489 Times in 4,099 Posts

Afternoon all! Hope everyone is well. Have a lovely HIT.

Title: Windows Upgrade Survey | PANDA
    Requester: SPIEL Lab [A2526ZNW4IWQ14] (TO)
    TO Ratings:
    TO Unavailable
    Submit a new TO review
    Description: This is a survey study about user behavior when upgrading/not upgrading operating systems. *Must be a Windows user*
    Time: 60 minutes
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $1.00
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Location is US

9. Thanks: (3)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,489 Times in 4,099 Posts

Title: Quick survey - approx. 2 minutes | PANDA
    Requester: Usability Tester [A30H69CMEV7ERM] (TO)
    TO Ratings:
    ★★★★ 1.00 Communicativity
    ★★★★ 4.25 Generosity
    ★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
    ★★★★ 4.89 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 19 | TOS Flags: 0
    Submit a new TO review
    Description: -
    Time: 10 minutes
    HITs Available: 65
    Reward: $0.40
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US

11. Thanks: (4)
    Thanks

Thanks for posting hits guys I just pick at some on ipad so search isnt that fast

13. Thanks: (3)
    User
    Thanks

Yes, I am thinking to take it down and resubmit with more lax qualifications.

The first one I posted was 98% and I had 2 out of the 9 hits come back as BS submissions (made no attempt to do the task or record a video) so I tried to raise it to prevent that. But I think it may have been because I said I would approve all submissions and they took advantage of that, so I modified my instructions.

15. Thanks: (1)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,281 Times in 673 Posts

fast

Title: Answer a two-question survey about race/ethnicity | PANDA
    Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
    Requester: Ann Kidder [AH3GEAOBN1V3U] (Contact)
    TO 1: Not Available
    TO 2: Not Available
    Reward: $0.10
    Duration: 60 minutes
    Available: 1
    Description: To better understand the 2020 census and our perceptions of race, answer a question about your own race and one about the race of a woman pictured.
    Requirements: Location is US

Title: Short survey [1 min] about your opinions | PANDA
    Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
    Requester: Mariana Alvarado [A2IOO2XFZI6DPF] (Contact)
    TO 1: Not Available
    TO 2: Not Available
    Reward: $0.10
    Duration: 5 minutes
    Available: 1
    Description: Give us your opinion about income sources
    Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US
    “It is simply this: do not tire, never lose interest, never grow indifferent—lose your invaluable curiosity and you let yourself die. It's as simple as that.”
    ― Tove Jansson

17. Thanks: (2)
    Verified Leader

Thanks
    Thanked 59,530 Times in 25,738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Project Zulu View Post
    Yes, I am thinking to take it down and resubmit with more lax qualifications.

The first one I posted was 98% and I had 2 out of the 9 hits come back as BS submissions (made no attempt to do the task or record a video) so I tried to raise it to prevent that. But I think it may have been because I said I would approve all submissions and they took advantage of that, so I modified my instructions.
    That happens. Another way to screen out BS submissions is maybe to put up a qualification HIT giving people some test tasks to see how they do then assign these that did well on it with a special qualification to do your HITs which would screen out those that did poorly.
    New to the forum? Script to post HITs here.

MTF GUIDELINES

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast