Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Where Dem HITs At? 08/31 Tinkerbell Thinking Too Cold Thursday

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mind Dagger View Post
    Back before my life fell apart and I had tons of stuff to sell (on top of the stuff I was buying just to sell) I made really good money selling comics, records, toys, DVDs, VHS, etc... on ebay and amazon. Every now and then I consider trying to do it again especially if I'm in a store where I see something I know I can sell. Then I remember how much I hate packaging up tons of crap to mail out.
    I got a few hundred comics I need to sell but the hassle of all that keeps me from messing with it. Tons of old Marvel comics and some others.

Verified Leader

Thanks
    Thanked 58,876 Times in 25,365 Posts

1 min

Title: Perceptions about working together or working alone | PANDA
    Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
    Requester: Sam Maglio [A1SRBDXQAVC3OV] (Contact)
    TO 1: [Pay: 4.15] [Fast: 4.47] [Comm: 4.67] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 34] [ToS: 0]
    TO 2: [Rate: $8.57/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Reward: $0.15
    Duration: 30 minutes
    Available: 1
    Description: Not Available
    Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

3. Thanks: (8)
    Thanks

I just got to say, where would this place be without Flora? There are still some great people on the forum but Flora has to be at the top.

5. Thanks: (11)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fce View Post
    I used to make videos, got partnered with a network and made a few hundred bucks. Just as my channel was growing I had moving issues and after awhile I just gave up.
    If everything is settled now you might be able to revive the channel. If you enjoyed doing it then it might be worth it.

I know if I didnt like the type of videos I was making there is no way I would put in so much effort. For now it is a hobby I guess that is slowly turning into a money making hobby.

Did you like a network better than adsense? or was there any benefit to being in a network than using adsense?

Thanks
    Thanked 17,764 Times in 7,219 Posts

I just got to say, where would this place be without Flora? There are still some great people on the forum but Flora has to be at the top.
    Flora is the best.

8. Thanks: (9)
    Verified Leader

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jenni3kat View Post
    Flora is the best.

Srsly, everyone is the best. Without you all, we wouldn't be here. Thank you to everyone that continue to come and post here.

10. Thanks: (6)
    Verified Leader

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mind Dagger View Post
    Back before my life fell apart and I had tons of stuff to sell (on top of the stuff I was buying just to sell) I made really good money selling comics, records, toys, DVDs, VHS, etc... on ebay and amazon. Every now and then I consider trying to do it again especially if I'm in a store where I see something I know I can sell. Then I remember how much I hate packaging up tons of crap to mail out.
    Just packaged 2 today. Comics and magazines I wanted to get rid of. No fun.

Plus eBay raised their fees to 10% of the final prices. Then PayPal takes additional, I think, 2%. I think they also are charging shipping fees as well. So both eBay and Paypal really take a chunk out of your sales.

12. Thanks: (1)
    Verified Leader

Thanks

Title: Participate in a simple study - $0.75 HIT for < 5 minutes of work. | PANDA
    Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
    Requester: Behavioral Lab [A2YCGKXGFSIR71] (Contact)
    TO 1: [Pay: 4.75] [Fast: 4.99] [Comm: 4.84] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 119] [ToS: 0]
    TO 2: [Rate: $14.15/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Reward: $0.75
    Duration: 60 minutes
    Available: 101
    Description: Not Available
    Requirements: issue has not been granted ; Total approved HITs is not less than 100; jk1 has not been granted ; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

Thanks
    Thanked 1,054 Times in 642 Posts

Morning everyone.
    "Shee, you guys are so unhip itís a wonder your bums donít fall off.
    -- Douglas Adams

15. Thanks: (3)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by John Gult View Post
    If everything is settled now you might be able to revive the channel. If you enjoyed doing it then it might be worth it.

I know if I didnt like the type of videos I was making there is no way I would put in so much effort. For now it is a hobby I guess that is slowly turning into a money making hobby.

Did you like a network better than adsense? or was there any benefit to being in a network than using adsense?
    If you did gaming videos then a network was beneficial. At the time gaming videos would get copyright strikes if you just used adsense nd the network would get you higher cpm but they also take a percentage. My channel had a variety of videos so it helped me a lot. Now I believe networks are useless for the most part. I'm still partnered and get emails saying i made $1 this month or whatever it is. A lot of my videos got demonetized.

17. Thanks: (2)
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast