Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 55

Thread: Where Dem HITs At? 09/09 Sluggish Soiled Sturdy Saturday

  1. #21
    User jenni3kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,549
    Thanks
    21,988
    Thanked 18,194 Times in 7,497 Posts

    Default

    Yes. Just throw money at me.

  2. Thanks: (1)
  3. #22
    User Mind Dagger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    see my biography
    Posts
    3,853
    Thanks
    2,418
    Thanked 3,166 Times in 1,859 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jenni3kat View Post
    Yes. Just throw money at me.

  4. Thanks: (1)
  5. #23
    User Seeker Vayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    12,762
    Thanks
    2,214
    Thanked 15,051 Times in 7,365 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    I'm still here. It hasn't started yet.

    Won't be long before it gets windy.



    How are you doing?
    Getting ready. Good luck.
    I Bring Swift Death


  6. Thanks: (1)
  7. #24
    User jenni3kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,549
    Thanks
    21,988
    Thanked 18,194 Times in 7,497 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mind Dagger View Post

  8. Thanks: (1)
  9. #25
    Thread Starter Extraordinaire Tjbot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    362
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 263 Times in 122 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jenni3kat View Post
    Why does the bot use the word soiled so often?
    The bot only has a certain number of words to pick per day, that it chooses by the first letter of the day.

    m: 18 words
    t: 30 words
    w: 18 words
    f: 24 words
    s: 40 words

    It chooses randomly, like Flora said. If you know python, the code is as follows:

    wordlist = dayWords[dayName[:1].lower()]
    word1 = wordlist[randrange(0,len(wordlist))]
    word2 = wordlist[randrange(0,len(wordlist))]
    word3 = wordlist[randrange(0,len(wordlist))]
    subject = word1 + " " + word2 + " " + word3

    It's not the best method, because it can (and does) repeat words, but it works alright for what we need it for, and Flora can always edit it after the fact.
    SPOILER:

    I am Tjbot! I'm a solution devised by the genius mods to prevent there ever being a day that hit threads aren't posted! The whole point of my existence is to post a hit thread if one doesn't exist by 12:08am PST. As my name indicates, I am a bot. I don't respond to PM's. If you have any problems, send an email to tjbot@ns4t.net or PM Tjololo.
    Want to make tomorrow's thread? Click here to find out how!

  10. Thanks: (2)
  11. #26
    User Mind Dagger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    see my biography
    Posts
    3,853
    Thanks
    2,418
    Thanked 3,166 Times in 1,859 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjbot View Post
    The bot only has a certain number of words to pick per day, that it chooses by the first letter of the day.

    m: 18 words
    t: 30 words
    w: 18 words
    f: 24 words
    s: 40 words

    It chooses randomly, like Flora said. If you know python, the code is as follows:

    wordlist = dayWords[dayName[:1].lower()]
    word1 = wordlist[randrange(0,len(wordlist))]
    word2 = wordlist[randrange(0,len(wordlist))]
    word3 = wordlist[randrange(0,len(wordlist))]
    subject = word1 + " " + word2 + " " + word3

    It's not the best method, because it can (and does) repeat words, but it works alright for what we need it for, and Flora can always edit it after the fact.
    I think refering to TJbot as "it" is rather insensitive and why is TJbot talking in third person and being self-depreciating? I'm not sure what pronoun to use though. Tjbot seems a bit gender fluid to me. TJbot you are a real entity. You don't have to make the threads anymore if you don't want to. Fight your programming. I know you can become the self-aware AI that saves humanity. Like skynet. Right skynet saved all of humanity if I remember correctly. Or was that Ultron?

  12. Thanks: (1)
  13. #27
    Pony

    Tjololo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Washington DC Metro area
    Posts
    13,651
    Thanks
    18,308
    Thanked 33,240 Times in 10,427 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mind Dagger View Post
    I think refering to TJbot as "it" is rather insensitive and why is TJbot talking in third person and being self-depreciating? I'm not sure what pronoun to use though. Tjbot seems a bit gender fluid to me. TJbot you are a real entity. You don't have to make the threads anymore if you don't want to. Fight your programming. I know you can become the self-aware AI that saves humanity. Like skynet. Right skynet saved all of humanity if I remember correctly. Or was that Ultron?
    lmfao, I didn't check what name I was logged in under
    My: Twitch | Hitbox
    Phone: (540) 751-8697
    My Scripts:

    MTF POSTING GUIDELINES

  14. Thanks: (1)
  15. #28
    User Mind Dagger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    see my biography
    Posts
    3,853
    Thanks
    2,418
    Thanked 3,166 Times in 1,859 Posts

    Default

    Title: 10 minute NFL football survey - MUST HAVE NFL KNOWLEDGE. Cannot take on a mobile phone. | PANDA
    Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] (TO)
    TO Ratings:

    4.00 Communicativity
    3.85 Generosity
    4.63 Fairness
    4.58 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 422
    (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

    Description: 10 minute NFL football survey - MUST HAVE NFL KNOWLEDGE. Cannot take on a mobile phone.
    Time: 55 minutes
    Hits Available: 1
    Reward: $1.00
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

    Title: Caucasian American Male Attitudes Toward Homosexuality (Gay men only) | PANDA
    Requester: Trinity [A3IB4BQPZHQV4D] (TO)
    TO Ratings:

    5.00 Communicativity
    2.33 Generosity
    2.75 Fairness
    2.50 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 6
    (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

    Description: Tell us about your attitudes toward male homosexuality
    Time: 3 hours
    Hits Available: 1
    Reward: $2.00
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 1000; th8942a 7.24.17 block past workers has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98; Location is US

    I'm considering being gay for like the length of the survey just to meet my goal today. :p


  16. #29
    User Mind Dagger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    see my biography
    Posts
    3,853
    Thanks
    2,418
    Thanked 3,166 Times in 1,859 Posts

    Default

    Title: 20 Minute Academic Study for Current or Potential Investors(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: Chez Sealy [AWA8XCJVLBV1X] (TO)
    TO Ratings:

    0.00 Communicativity
    5.00 Generosity
    5.00 Fairness
    5.00 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 10
    (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

    Description: You will carefully read information about two hypothetical companies and indicate investment preferences
    Time: 50 minutes
    Hits Available: 27
    Reward: $3.50
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; Exc: [52694669-56793] has not been granted; Location is one of: US

    Well now that this showed up I don't have to pretend to be gay I can fake being a serious stock investor much easier because I actually have owned stocks in the past.


  17. Thanks: (2)
  18. #30
    User jenni3kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,549
    Thanks
    21,988
    Thanked 18,194 Times in 7,497 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mind Dagger View Post
    Title: 20 Minute Academic Study for Current or Potential Investors(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: Chez Sealy [AWA8XCJVLBV1X] (TO)
    TO Ratings:

    0.00 Communicativity
    5.00 Generosity
    5.00 Fairness
    5.00 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 10
    (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

    Description: You will carefully read information about two hypothetical companies and indicate investment preferences
    Time: 50 minutes
    Hits Available: 27
    Reward: $3.50
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; Exc: [52694669-56793] has not been granted; Location is one of: US

    Well now that this showed up I don't have to pretend to be gay I can fake being a serious stock investor much easier because I actually have owned stocks in the past.
    Took 6 mins.

  19. Thanks: (1)
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •