Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 85

Thread: Where Dem HITs At? 09/12 Terrific Tumultuous Teasing Tuesday

  1. #71
    User elt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    CNY
    Posts
    1,822
    Thanks
    3,005
    Thanked 1,517 Times in 802 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myopia View Post
    Definitely. About 25 years since I used calculus or linear algebra. I'd like to think I got perhaps half.

    Just warning people that the "Math" in the title isn't arithmetic....
    they've been posting various 3 or 10 types in a series hits for years
    they make the point one random bonus for every hit

    has anyone heard of a bonus yet?
    does nobody qualify for following the rules?
    glad they increased the bonus from $25 to $100 though

  2. Thanks: (2)
  3. #72
    User
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,590
    Thanks
    3,393
    Thanked 3,253 Times in 1,792 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elt View Post
    they've been posting various 3 or 10 types in a series hits for years
    they make the point one random bonus for every hit

    has anyone heard of a bonus yet?
    does nobody qualify for following the rules?
    glad they increased the bonus from $25 to $100 though
    Yeah, that was my 33rd HIT for them.

    They used to be easy things like punctuation. They also used to pay more.

    Haven't heard of anyone getting that bonus though.

  4. Thanks: (1)
  5. #73
    User jenni3kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,402
    Thanks
    21,820
    Thanked 18,069 Times in 7,419 Posts

    Default

    Helloo

  6. Thanks: (2)
  7. #74
    Verified Leader


    Flora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    43,115
    Thanks
    30,953
    Thanked 60,358 Times in 26,211 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myopia View Post
    Yeah, that was my 33rd HIT for them.

    They used to be easy things like punctuation. They also used to pay more.

    Haven't heard of anyone getting that bonus though.
    I love the grammar and punctuation ones. Matrix wasn't too bad. Math, nope. Will avoid that especially this one. I think Lucas mentioned he got a bonus but I don't know if he was serious.
    New to the forum? Script to post HITs here.

    MTF GUIDELINES

  8. Thanks: (1)
  9. #75
    Verified Leader


    Flora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    43,115
    Thanks
    30,953
    Thanked 60,358 Times in 26,211 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jenni3kat View Post
    Helloo
    Hi Jenni! Are you feeling better?

    New to the forum? Script to post HITs here.

    MTF GUIDELINES

  10. Thanks: (1)
  11. #76
    Verified Leader


    Flora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    43,115
    Thanks
    30,953
    Thanked 60,358 Times in 26,211 Posts

    Default

    Just caught $47 Rhys Lewis - Answer skill-testing questions.

    Panda: https://www.mturk.com/mturk/previewa...MYZZ273XEPAAUK

    I had that panda for a week. And it was off for the most part. Turned it on today for the heck of it and ...a miracle.

    72 hours timer.

    Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location In CA, US;
    New to the forum? Script to post HITs here.

    MTF GUIDELINES

  12. Thanks: (1)
  13. #77
    User jenni3kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,402
    Thanks
    21,820
    Thanked 18,069 Times in 7,419 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    Hi Jenni! Are you feeling better?

    Hey! Yes, the new medicine has lowered my blood pressure and the headache is gone! Thanks for asking.

  14. Thanks: (1)
  15. #78
    User jenni3kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,402
    Thanks
    21,820
    Thanked 18,069 Times in 7,419 Posts

    Default

    How are you doing Flora?

  16. #79
    Verified Leader


    Flora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    43,115
    Thanks
    30,953
    Thanked 60,358 Times in 26,211 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jenni3kat View Post
    How are you doing Flora?
    I'm ok. Shopping was a disappointment this morning. Had to go food shopping since my fridge was almost empty on purpose thinking I was going to lose whatever I had in the fridge/freezer from no power. 12 hours without power, my food was fine. The store's shelves were absolutely empty of all meats you can think of. No cheeses at all. Almost no deli meat. This is the immediate aftermath from the hurricane after they opened the stores again. They were starting to stock up. Not sure if people really bought them all or they took them out and put them in the back in case the store got damaged from the hurricane. I'll have to go to the store again tomorrow.
    Last edited by Flora; 09-12-2017 at 09:39 PM.
    New to the forum? Script to post HITs here.

    MTF GUIDELINES

  17. Thanks: (1)
  18. #80
    User jenni3kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,402
    Thanks
    21,820
    Thanked 18,069 Times in 7,419 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    I'm ok. Shopping was a disappointment this morning. Had to go food shopping since my fridge was almost empty on purpose thinking I was going to lose whatever I had in the fridge/freezer from no power. 12 hours without power, my food was fine. The store's shelves were absolutely empty of all meats you can think of. No cheeses at all. Almost no deli meat. This is the immediate aftermath from the hurricane after they opened the stores again. They were starting to stock up. Not sure if people really bought them all or they took them out and put them in the back in case the store got damaged from the hurricane. I'll have to go to the store again tomorrow.
    That's terrible. Hope they stock up quickly for everyone.

  19. Thanks: (1)
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •