Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 114

Thread: Where Dem HITs At? 10/12 Topnotch Three-Toed Tyrannical Thursday

  1. #41
    User Markb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,742
    Thanks
    1,987
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 954 Posts

    Default

    Title: answer questions about photographs of human faces (approx. 75-90 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: ChatLab [APVT8EG7FW2IF] (TO)
    TO Ratings:

    2.52 Communicativity
    3.60 Generosity
    3.33 Fairness
    3.36 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 45
    (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

    Description: you will look at photographs of faces and rate them on a variety of scales
    Time: 3 hours
    Hits Available: 1
    Reward: $12.00
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US

  2. Thanks: (1)
  3. #42
    User ladylilac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    3,069
    Thanks
    6,274
    Thanked 3,048 Times in 1,481 Posts

    Default

    Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

    You've received a bonus from Scott Savage for work related to 3SNR5F7R92ABS5C0HU2LAHVM0AFEIX.
    The value of your bonus is: $5.00 USD

    The Requester included this note:
    No comment provided by Requester.

    Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!


    Cool! I don't know what this is from. Also, I have a $5 daily minimum so this is nice.

  4. Thanks: (2)
  5. #43
    Verified Leader


    Flora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    42,213
    Thanks
    30,625
    Thanked 59,442 Times in 25,700 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladylilac View Post
    Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

    You've received a bonus from Scott Savage for work related to 3SNR5F7R92ABS5C0HU2LAHVM0AFEIX.
    The value of your bonus is: $5.00 USD

    The Requester included this note:
    No comment provided by Requester.

    Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!


    Cool! I don't know what this is from. Also, I have a $5 daily minimum so this is nice.
    Got the same and so did everyone who participated.

    It was that $1.00 HIT, "Study About Collaboration in Small Groups- approx. 45 min - earn between $1-8".

    Description: We invite you to take part in a research study because you are an Amazon Turk worker located in the United States and who is willing to complete this task for money. Time Allotted: approx. 45 minutes. Reward: $6.00 on average
    New to the forum? Script to post HITs here.

    MTF GUIDELINES

  6. Thanks: (1)
  7. #44
    Verified Leader


    Flora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    42,213
    Thanks
    30,625
    Thanked 59,442 Times in 25,700 Posts

    Default

    Treats!

    Last edited by Flora; 10-12-2017 at 01:29 PM.
    New to the forum? Script to post HITs here.

    MTF GUIDELINES

  8. #45
    Verified Leader


    Flora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    42,213
    Thanks
    30,625
    Thanked 59,442 Times in 25,700 Posts

    Default

    Title: Subject image review (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
    Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
    Requester: NoblisCV [A1A0CXMHXTUN4E] (Contact)
    TO 1: [Pay: 3.25] [Fast: 2.80] [Comm: 3.85] [Fair: 3.95] [Reviews: 60] [ToS: 0]
    TO 2: Not Available
    Reward: $0.15
    Duration: 20 minutes
    Available: 502
    Description: Not Available
    Requirements: Subject Image Review Qualification is 1; Adult Content Qualification is 1
    New to the forum? Script to post HITs here.

    MTF GUIDELINES

  9. #46
    User rscaper1070's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    454
    Thanks
    910
    Thanked 670 Times in 285 Posts

    Default

    2 minutes.

    Title: Hot or Not Returns | PANDA
    Requester: Jeremy Frimer [A2J7I7OSUHHYJX] (TO)
    TO Ratings:
    ★★★★★ 2.38 Communicativity
    ★★★★★ 3.16 Generosity
    ★★★★ 4.03 Fairness
    ★★★★★ 3.93 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 50 | TOS Flags: 1
    Submit a new TO review
    Description: Rate the appearance of two people (4 pics total). Takes 2 mins.
    Time: 3 hours
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $0.25
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

  10. Thanks: (3)
  11. #47
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    230
    Thanks
    111
    Thanked 161 Times in 104 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    Got the same and so did everyone who participated.

    Handy to know if he runs any more HITs.

  12. #48
    User ladylilac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    3,069
    Thanks
    6,274
    Thanked 3,048 Times in 1,481 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Markb View Post
    Title: answer questions about photographs of human faces (approx. 75-90 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: ChatLab [APVT8EG7FW2IF] (TO)
    TO Ratings:

    2.52 Communicativity
    3.60 Generosity
    3.33 Fairness
    3.36 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 45
    (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

    Description: you will look at photographs of faces and rate them on a variety of scales
    Time: 3 hours
    Hits Available: 1
    Reward: $12.00
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US
    Now regretting grabbing this, but too far in to stop. LOL

  13. Thanks: (2)
  14. #49
    User Markb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,742
    Thanks
    1,987
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 954 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladylilac View Post
    Now regretting grabbing this, but too far in to stop. LOL
    Yeah same lol

  15. Thanks: (1)
  16. #50
    User Infinitechanges's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,173
    Thanks
    323
    Thanked 471 Times in 328 Posts

    Default

    When you guys finish, I would be interested to know how long it took.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •