Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Jon Brelig HIT's HELP THREAD!

Thanks

Just to let you know, your hits are not worth the risk you only pay 0.02-0.07 cents, So why risk a rejection.

User
    Thanks

I agree with petegq.

I'm sure we appreciate your coming to this forum, but consider too that your backoffice work on these hits is not being remunerated at 0.07 cents per receipt.

If you pay decently - which is not the case for the moment - you can set up a real qualification set of hits, choose those workers whose work proves to be high quality, and you'll find that at the end of the day, you will save money.

Plus you'll have a decent reputation and people will WANT to qualify for your hits.

Thanks

Oh yea and here are your instructions

Instructions:
    Extract the store from the shopping receipt
    Enter the total amount from the receipt

Where does this say anything about decipherng if its blurry or not ?

User
    Thanks

Hi,
    Can you please explain how to handle receipts with prescriptions and coupons on them? The receipt is full and legible, but prescriptions and coupons don't have UPC codes.

2nd Question:
    When there is a subtotal followed by a higher total, do you want us to figure out the tax, or do we leave "Tax" blank if it is not explicitly stated?

Thanks.

User
    Thanks

When it is prescription you can do it this way the rx number is on there sometimes. I put 0000004658 if it doesn't have one i usually put 000000000 then the amount. It usually gets approved.

Don't figure out the tax. Just put 0.00 for the tax if it is not stated.

Thanks

I agree that the pay rate is low on these hits. I DO like doing them though, so I do them when there is nothing else better to do, but I never make them a priority.

I have a couple questions though.

I have had two rejections, which say nothing but "transcribed" and I have no clue what that means. Can I get a clarification on that?

Also, what about extra stuff on the item line? Like, if I'm working on a receipt that says 2@1.49 waffles, then 2.98 by the price, am I supposed to only put "waffles--2.98" or include the 2@1.49 part?

Also, coupons, discounts, etc. I have been dropping, simply because the system doesn't allow a negative amount to be put in the price line. Is there a reason for that? Or should ALL of it be able to be put in? If so, your programming needs to be changed to allow for discounts.

User
    Thanks

We don't add coupons in at all. you would do Waffles 2.98.. Transcribed means you either misspelled words or put the numbers in wrong.

8. Thanks: (1)
    User
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamakayy View Post
    I agree that the pay rate is low on these hits. I DO like doing them though, so I do them when there is nothing else better to do, but I never make them a priority.

I have a couple questions though.

I have had two rejections, which say nothing but "transcribed" and I have no clue what that means. Can I get a clarification on that?

Also, what about extra stuff on the item line? Like, if I'm working on a receipt that says 2@1.49 waffles, then 2.98 by the price, am I supposed to only put "waffles--2.98" or include the 2@1.49 part?

Also, coupons, discounts, etc. I have been dropping, simply because the system doesn't allow a negative amount to be put in the price line. Is there a reason for that? Or should ALL of it be able to be put in? If so, your programming needs to be changed to allow for discounts.
    for this reason, when i see any negatives i simply return the HIT to avoid the risk of rejection

User
    Thanks

I am wondering why they have reduced the amount we make on the following Extract store from receipt $0.01????

Thanks

They are back with bulk hits. The numbers are in the 300 range. The extract store penny hit is close to a ton. This thread has some effect, at last.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast