Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Jon Brelig HIT's HELP THREAD!

Thanks

I am new to doing work with this requester.. here is the hit I am working on...

https://www.mturk.com/mturk/preview?...DASXAV0GS5C07J

the only spots to fill in are the date, subtotal, sales tax, and total.. is this correct? I hit the spot to put in UPC numbers but it does not work.. if only these areas need to be filled in then this is a pretty decent hit

User
    Thanks

You click on the box under the sample one, then type in the upc codes in each individual box, then you add the date if available, then you do the subtotal, tax, and then enter the total.

User
    Thanks

Having tons of Jon Brelig's hits pending from almost a week. What must be the reason?

User
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maria View Post
    Having tons of Jon Brelig's hits pending from almost a week. What must be the reason?
    They have 30 days to approve before Amazon does it automatically.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,075 Times in 489 Posts

If the receipt has more than one tax price, should we add them together for the tax amount or not include one?
    I added it together on the one I did earlier, but don't want it rejected for that reason.

Thanks

I got a couple of rejections because I stated that the receipts were blurry (they totally were and these were the hits where we had to list all the items on the receipt) with a note next to the rejected hit stating that it was NOT blurry. In my opinion, anyone paying less than 10 cent per hit has no business rejecting work. We're talking PENNIES people! If you want better work and the right to reject--offer reasonable pay. And I'm with petegq; "next time.." NOT!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,075 Times in 489 Posts

Okay, now I would really like some help. I emailed through the mTurk website because two of mine got rejected with the reason "please enter the UPC". I have done over 50 of these and the only one I didn't enter the UPC on was because there were lines through it and they were unreadable so I marked the receipt as blurry. That doesn't seem fair to blame me because I COULDN'T enter the UPC.

Thanks

I got 2 rejections today for the hit that was supposed to be Extract store name from shopping receipt and it says Rejected total=2.64 on one and Rejected total=45.46 on the other. I don't understand the rejections!!!
    I am very sure I haven't messed up on any hit for extracting store name. I have a sent a message via Amazon Mechanical Turk, is there any other email address for this requester?

User
    Thanks

I just did seven of these where you put in the items from a receipt. Five out of seven were rejected - and the reason listed in the feedback means nothing to me. One says 3-12 is listed on receipt, another says 1/2 is listed on receipt. What does that even mean? The instructions were very short, but I had being doing a similar task for another requester and figured I'd have no problem with these, but boy was I wrong. I usually only do one hit for a requester I've never worked for before, and then see whether or not I get rejected before I continue, but I messed up by not doing that this time. I think I'll just avoid this one in future.

10. Thanks: (1)
    User
    Thanks

HI!

Some items preceded by SC/MC on receipt with negative amount, are they represent as Coupon?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast