Want to earn a quick $5? Send me a PM - Cowfin
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Crowdsource Top Tier Writing Hits

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Madhur View Post
    when I requested for Qualification it says that you does not require to take a test for qualification you can request it ??>.Why is it so..How you gave the test ?
    Madhur, here is a link to the test that is being discussed.

https://www.mturk.com/mturk/preview?...WYAG9TYVUKW371

You cannot obtain the top tier writing qualification without accepting, submitting and having this HIT approved by the editors at Crowdsource.

Thanks

I have the qualification. I can only do about a 2 a day. Of the 20 I've done, I've gotten feedback on about 5 and all of them have been beneficial. "Be careful about writing in future tense", "pay closer attention to the instructions on the headers," or the one from today "be careful about overly wordy sentences that may cause readability problems" and they gave me the sentence, which was way too long. I think they've been dead on each time, to be honest.

User
    Thanks

I have the qualification, and have written several articles, all of which were approved fairly quickly (although I did get some constructive feedback on a couple of them). However, I did one on Saturday that still has not been approved, and that worries me enough that I haven't spent any time since then doing any more.

I'm curious as to whether they've been approving anyone else's writing since Saturday?

Thanks
    Thanked 11,066 Times in 3,928 Posts

Once you submit the qualification, how long does it find out to take it you get it?
    Join Ibotta and earn cash back on groceries and household items. Easy to use smartphone app. Earn a referral bonus through my referral link: http://ibotta.com/r/yqw33w

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atariguy View Post
    I'm curious as to whether they've been approving anyone else's writing since Saturday?
    I've had several, but I've noticed that different types approve differently. Also, the only comments I've gotten were on the 6-steps HITS. I think different people are responsible for each kind and so the feedback and timing varies. Try to get one in now because they are paying bonuses.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki4971 View Post
    Once you submit the qualification, how long does it find out to take it you get it?
    I think it was about a week before they told me I got the bonus for the HIT, but then it took a couple more for them to fully review. Some people get the bonus but don't actually get the qualification. I think the Qual submission goes through several reviews.

Thanks

Hey, folks,

Was talking to another Top Tier person recently and thought maybe I should mention this in general, so everyone knows:

Even when you have the TT qual, if you try to accept one of the HITs that require it and the HIT message becomes, "Sorry, you are not eligible for this project," that means CS has removed you from that specific job type. They haven't pulled your overall qual, but it is not a cap that will be fixed by the next day. They have decided they don't want you doing those, and unless they change their minds on that (not likely without you asking them directly), that's it for you and that HIT type.

You can try writing them to ask about the situation. They sometimes do lift the task-specific restriction and even get back to you about it. But not always.
    Got a transcription question? The ebook I wrote for Turkers has the answer!
    Yes, really. It's the one we all figured out together. Details on the main companies, their pay (including turnaround), what you need to get started, how to improve your skills and work smart...it took weeks, but it's all in there.
    More at my blog, transcriptress.com. (Thanks, Andy, for letting me link!)
    Kindle owner, with Prime? Borrow the book free! Details on my blog.

Thanks

I got an email from CS yesterday and they mentioned that they often post information on TurkerNation and CloudMeBaby. I wonder why they don't post here?

Thanks

I saw that, too. I know that both those forums' admins actively solicit requesters to come. I don't know if that's done here. If not, it wouldn't hurt! And surely we members could try inviting them as well.
    Got a transcription question? The ebook I wrote for Turkers has the answer!
    Yes, really. It's the one we all figured out together. Details on the main companies, their pay (including turnaround), what you need to get started, how to improve your skills and work smart...it took weeks, but it's all in there.
    More at my blog, transcriptress.com. (Thanks, Andy, for letting me link!)
    Kindle owner, with Prime? Borrow the book free! Details on my blog.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,294 Times in 780 Posts

CS is aware of this place. They have emailed before and asked me to fix the capitalization stylization on their requester forum. Don't think they have an account though, but they don't really need one to view te comments and feedback

11. Thanks: (1)
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast