Want to earn a quick $5? Send me a PM - Cowfin

Thread: Amazon Payment Account Disabled

Thanks

Default Amazon Payment Account Disabled

I was sent an e-mail from Amazon Payments a few weeks ago, saying that I need verify the information on my account. After I did this, I continued receiving e-mails saying I still needed to verify my account. After doing that about 3 times, Amazon decided my information still wasn't right. I asked them what was wrong and what I could do to fix it and they said there's nothing I can do and I needed to make a new account. I did that and entered my information into this account and they're saying it's still wrong. I really don't know what to do anymore. Can someone help me?

Banned
    Thanks

I've been asking around here no help to be had. Same thing happened to me I've been at it a month trying to fix it calling and E-mailing my ass off. Though for some advice don't waste time like I did trying to work with underlings that can only forward E-mails and juggle you around from department to department call in and speak to a supervisor. Though that has yet to yield any fruit for me so far but it's only the 4th day waiting for my 1-2 day E-mail reply from them

Thanks

(206)266-2992 is the best number to call for results. I've called them many times and I've always received quick, helpful service. If the first person I spoke to didn't have the resources to help me, she would patch me through to someone who could.

4. Thanks: (2)
    User
    Thanks

I simply called Amazon Payments CS about the issue I had with it myself when I first started turking...

It was cleared up in a few days.